Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Sandy jardine rearing his ugly mug again to criticise the players who've done 'walking away'.

"What they have done is seen an opportunity - whether it is them or their agents - to maximise their income.

Perhaps they are looking to recoup the 75% drop in their income that they voluntarily agreed to a few months back?

Outrageous behaviour.

Hanging is too good for them!

Ronnie MacKay@RonnieMacKay John Brown, Andy Goram, Brian Laudrup, Jorg Albertz and Lorenzo Amoruso throw weight behind a fans buyout of Rangers newco #scottishsun

Oh, this is going to be fun :lol:

Even with the Andy Goram's behind them,what real chance have they got of a fan buyout....seems like these guys want to take credit for saving the club without actually putting any of their own cash in.The RFFFFFFFFFFFFFF or whatever it was called failed miserably at getting cash together from the fans,if they had managed to get any sort of a takeover fund together i think they would have did so already.

I think it is just another version of the Cardigan takeover.The mass protest they had planned turned out to be 7 or so guys sitting in cars incase they got wet,outside an empty Ibrox with the closest thing to having a camera on them was when one of them was caught running a red light on Paisley Road West. :D

Quit now while you're ahead bomber,and take the Andy's for a pint instead.

hey we have been there it isn't nice and there is at the back of your mind that the club could close. St Mirren had a lucky escape and were subject to a documentary on the activities of Reg Brearly so know about unscrupulous shysters on the make.

However in all these cases where clubs went into administration the blame lay with the directors/chairman with a terrible business plan, supporters did not look outwardly to wave an accusing finger, the culprits sat on their board, the fans could see them every other week in the directors box. There was a sense of fear and shame but what there wasn't was a persecution complex opening blaming others.

I remember at the start of Rangers administration period outside Ibrox and there were supporters more concerned with losing the league to Neil Lennon than losing the club.

They have been spoon fed this invincibility of their history and worldwide support.

It's actually REG BREALEY (note spelling)

Wouldn't it be great if he was indeed a close pal of Charles Green

Totally agree with your post

Even with the Andy Goram's behind them,what real chance have they got of a fan buyout....seems like these guys want to take credit for saving the club without actually putting any of their own cash in.The RFFFFFFFFFFFFFF or whatever it was called failed miserably at getting cash together from the fans,if they had managed to get any sort of a takeover fund together i think they would have did so already.

I think it is just another version of the Cardigan takeover.The mass protest they had planned turned out to be 7 or so guys sitting in cars incase they got wet,outside an empty Ibrox with the closest thing to having a camera on them was when one of them was caught running a red light on Paisley Road West. :D

Quit now while you're ahead bomber,and take the Andy's for a pint instead.

The RFFF was never meant for that purpose.

Dont know if this has been posted but its another SFL NO!!

Chairman of Third Division Peterhead, Rodger Morrison, said it would be a “dangerous precedent” for a newco to join the SFL in the First Division. “It has to be the third division for Rangers if they are coming into the SFL. The First Division would be a cop-out in my view. It would set a dangerous precedent where separate rules exist for a club because it has a bigger supporter base or commercial importance. Even the Rangers supporters I’ve spoken to want the chance to start again and work their way back up.

“If the board of the SFL want to meet that’s fine, but I cannot see any scenario where the SFL clubs will vote in favour of admitting Rangers into the First Division.”

It's actually REG BREALEY (note spelling)

Wouldn't it be great if he was indeed a close pal of Charles Green

Totally agree with your post

I think I remember reading something from a Sheffield United fan regarding a link between Hughie and Reg and a Mike MacDonald. Might have been from WSC ?

"We are Rangers/Super Rangers/No-one likes us/And it appears we may have failed to anticipate some of the long-term ramifications of this"

From Chris Brookmyre's twitter

(edit) sorry, missed this was posted earlier. Sorry Heartspark

Edited by GirondistNYC

"We are Rangers/Super Rangers/No-one likes us/And it appears we may have failed to anticipate some of the long-term ramifications of this"

From Chris Brookmyre's twitter

Did he take that from here? Or did the person who posted it on here copy it from someone else?

Dont know if this has been posted but its another SFL NO!!

Chairman of Third Division Peterhead, Rodger Morrison, said it would be a "dangerous precedent" for a newco to join the SFL in the First Division. "It has to be the third division for Rangers if they are coming into the SFL. The First Division would be a cop-out in my view. It would set a dangerous precedent where separate rules exist for a club because it has a bigger supporter base or commercial importance. Even the Rangers supporters I've spoken to want the chance to start again and work their way back up.

"If the board of the SFL want to meet that's fine, but I cannot see any scenario where the SFL clubs will vote in favour of admitting Rangers into the First Division."

He said that on 15th June liked his its happened to bigger clubs than Rangers bit

http://sport.stv.tv/...third-division/

Edited by Bloomogganners