Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The Newco fans are now at the mercy to the lowest form of diddy club ! the 3rd division clubs.They don't even know it yet or hasn't sunk in that these diddy clubs now wield the power to expel one of the largest clubs into Scottish footballing history.The no remorse and revenge attitude to all clubs who apparently stuck the boot in may cause their club to be alienated and have no friends to vote them in.The diddy clubs fans must see the newco's mentality of rampaging through the leagues sweeping all aside in their quest to regain the SPL title as complete arrogance and demeaning to SFL football in general.

Edited by Mark Connolly

A few years ago I remember chatting to a Celtic chum about Rangers (as you do), don't worry nothing nice was said. I remember him saying "That's the problem with you Dons fans, you think you hate the **** as much as us, but you don't, nobody can." As it turns out, everybody hates rangers/sevco 5088 equally, with the exception of Celtic of course. Their utter seething hatred of rangers/sevco seems to be rendering them relatively mute.

We need an official list goin here, based on what the good and great of Scottish football have said on this matter.

I'll start it, please add to it as you wish....

WANKS

Lee Wilkie

Michael Johnston

Chic Young

jim traynor

GOOD GUYS

Vladimir Romanov

Rod Petrie

Steve Thompson

Stuart Milne

Turnbull Hutton

We had Hutton at Firhill for the 1st part of last season. Good player and no coincidence that our form dipped the minute he went back to Ipox, that said he didnt seem to do a lot at the Pars in the 2nd part of the season. He could easily get a English Championship club. Surprised he has committed, though he will probably be guaranteed a game every week now

As goalkeeper. :lol:

alex thomson@alextomo Rangers: Ontario Teachers Pension Fund will neither confirm nor deny a deal to buy the club.

Some teachers are going to come in and school Rangers.

No to asset stripping maple leafs :angry:

Pretty sure they are the major shareholders of Maple Leafs Sports and Entertainment who own Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Raptors and FC Toronto amongst others

Got to be Sandy Jardine.

Is he not a willie pullar?

biggrin.gif I've run out of greenies - again. (Mind you it doesn't help when you mean to press the "reply" button and give out a greenie by mistake....)

So from what I can gather, the floating charge in Murray park is protected.

Green is splitting the company to put assets into seperate companies (believe newscorp is doing similar)

I think her will be selling seperate parts of the company

Ie £5m for club

£20m for Murray park

£10m for ibrox

I think HMRC will be very interested if the "assets formally known as Rangers property", have been sold to Green at a knockdown price, then re-sold immediately for huge profit. Rangers do after all still owe a whacking great wedge to HMRC.

Just what Govan Rovers need eh? Another investigation!!!!!

Pretty sure they are the major shareholders of Maple Leafs Sports and Entertainment who own Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Raptors and FC Toronto amongst others

MoJo connection....

the orcs are gatheringph34r.gif

Peter A Smith@PeterAdamSmithEarly crowds gathering at Ibrox. It's noisy and they're calling for Charles Green to appear. http://pic.twitter.com/prBXCcMg

Retweeted by Jamie Borthwick Hide photo

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

post-39346-0-38000800-1340820194_thumb.j

Is it not the same fund that also own Camelot (of National Lottery fame)?

You can now give your opinion to Dumbarton ("our lips are sealed") FC over at http://www.sonstrust.net/. In keeping with their currants-following manager they've made it very complicated but please persevere.

Aye you: I mean YOU.

(DFC - motto: We'd sell our souls for a lick o' Chuckie Green's b*****d father's grandmother's fud.)

Sounds interesting tell me more, is she single? ;)