Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A few folk saying that Falkirk are a definite no. When has this happened?

It hasn't. All Ritchie has said is not with what's currently on offer.

Edited by welshbairn

A few folk saying that Falkirk are a definite no. When has this happened?

Nothing on official website or forum, but taking in to account press/media/rumour/mood , I'd hazard a guess our vote will almost certainly be NO.

Edited by GunnerBairn

Sounds like a good start to the weekend. No need for returning the scarves and strips to Firhill yet? ;)

Maybe wait till Tuesday.

The Raith chairmen has said the SFL meeting in due then.

In the name of everything that's right and fair and just, the SFA should reject Sevco's application for a membership. I'd be f***ing amazed if they met all the criteria required to become a fit and proper member. SFA should kill them stone dead, no excuses.

With some serious rule bending i have a feeling they will meet the criteria.

It hasn't. All Ritchie has said is not with what's currently on offer.

Exactly what I thought. Both Ritchie's statement and Pressley's statement have been lily-livered at best and shameful at worst. I just wondered if something had happened this evening while I've been out as the poster Gus2 claimed a few pages back that we were a definite no vote.

Aye they're a stane deid.

Other news -

Sevco applied for SFA membership. Some SFA guy told Alex Thomson it shouldn't be accepted due to their finances.

Some unknown Norn Irish guy said he is transfering his contract to Sevco.

Le Harve cancel friendly with Rangers. They just found out they don't exist any more.

Sounds like a good start to the weekend. No need for returning the scarves and strips to Firhill yet? ;)

The fixtures of all remaining 41 member Clubs is also subject to change given the confusion over Sevco, Dunfermline and Dundee. I can't imagine the sponsors are too happy about this either, let alone the fans. Time is ticking and is fast running out. Kill Sevco now and we have a chance of making July/August kick off as normal.

Nothing on official website or forum, but taking in to account press/media/rumour/mood , I'd hazard a guess our vote will almost certainly be NO.

With Dundee (the league favorites)promoted and out the way why would we want to minimise our chances of promotion?

Falkirk will vote no.

Thistle obviously like the look of the firesticks, shiny stones and metal cooking pots that they are being offered. They can't decide where the moral line in the sand is let alone whether they are prepared to cross it. Fair enough, if that's what the board feel, then fine. Not what I would have done or said, buy hey ho.