Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

We've now got an ex director and friend of current directors trying to soften us up for the yes vote. i588cl.jpg

Had a quick look at WeareThistle, and they seem very keen on the play off spot. Have they thought that the SPL might just get rid of it as soon as the Entity are back in the SPL?

Wouldn't put it past them..

Had a quick look at WeareThistle, and they seem very keen on the play off spot. Have they thought that the SPL might just get rid of it as soon as the Entity are back in the SPL?

Wouldn't put it past them..

Its only one poster, the person I mentioned.

Quick question then, Why is it when big important people get caught speeding it ends in a court case, name in the papers etc, yet when us normal folk do it it's 3 points and £60 see you later?

To be fair, it's pretty common to see snippets the likes of likes "Mr Joe Bloggs of 1 Balmoral Road, Aberdeen appeared at Forfar Sheriff Court yesterday charged with a speeding offence on 29th June" in the Press & Journal or whatever.

Quick question then, Why is it when big important people get caught speeding it ends in a court case, name in the papers etc, yet when us normal folk do it it's 3 points and £60 see you later?

It's not just important people, many folk take it all the way to trial. They refuse the police and fiscal conditional offer then pled not guilty. My offices court are full of them. I'd imagine Craig Whyte will hire a big bucks lawyer to represent him.

To be fair, it's pretty common to see snippets the likes of likes "Mr Joe Bloggs of 1 Balmoral Road, Aberdeen appeared at Forfar Sheriff Court yesterday charged with a speeding offence on 29th June" in the Press & Journal or whatever.

The name in the paper wasn't the bit i was interested in, i want to know why CW has to go to court for speeding and why for some reason famous folk seem to all go to court for something we just pay and move on with.

Is it a publicity stunt?

EDIT. answered above

Edited by Gaz FFC

Guest Kincardine

We can all challenge a fixed penalty notice for speeding. I did and it went to court. I lost (of course) and i was fined (much more than £60). I'm not important and it didn't make the papers. I'm not Craig White.

Template away my friend, template away. And sign all our best players while you're at it. Think I'll go and watch Morton next season...na na na naa Mark McLaughlin na na na naa Mark McLaughlin.etc

Well done Morton and Mr Rae. Viking, please accept an internet cuddle.

You'll be back to being a tosser soon enough.:D .

It's the points they don't want. You normally find most of them already have nine and three more means a ban.

Craig Whyte doesn't pay fines anyway

Truelaugh.gif

Thanks for answering.

Didn't Fergie get off by saying he was speeding home to do a shite?laugh.gif

We can all challenge a fixed penalty notice for speeding. I did and it went to court. I lost (of course) and i was fined (much more than £60). I'm not important and it didn't make the papers. I'm not Craig White.

I knew we could challenge it, i just didn't see the point.

Surely speeding is a caught red handed (pardon the punlaugh.gif) offence?

Sorry for taking this wonderful thread off topicph34r.gif