Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Quick question then, Why is it when big important people get caught speeding it ends in a court case, name in the papers etc, yet when us normal folk do it it's 3 points and £60 see you later?

The going to court bit is more to do with the speed involved.

Being " important" won't affect that, I had to go to court for my 85 in a 60 zone, and I'm certainly not important. 5 points and 210 quid fine from the beak at Selkirk but no mention in the paper. :ph34r:

Guest Kincardine

Day 137 is upon us, and what have we learned people?

made a c**t of that

Edited by Kincardine

Enter this into Google image search:

the big rangers administration thread

Bet you smile. Bet you do. Every last one of you will smile as you waft your cursor over each image. I guarantee it. :)

My favourite:

tumblr_lr2d767yUr1r2ej96o1_400.gif

:lol:

Bet you smile. Bet you do. Every last one of you will smile as you waft your cursor over each image. I guarantee it. :)

The image search is indeed quality.

So say only three clubs vote yes. Do they f**k off into a four team SPL2 with Newco?

Of course. "The product" cares not for such things as sense, only for having Lee Wallace on the telly.

More interesting would be if 14 teams voted for it. Have fun working out your fixture list for a 14-team SPL2 two weeks before the season kicks off.

Nice wee exchange there on Twitter between RTC and Britney. Can't remember who was arguing that Britney was a bun on a previous page but I'd hedge a bet they were right.

Nice riposte from RTC to sum it up...

Tweets

1hspiers_72972a_normal.pngGraham Spiers@GrahamSpiersI see my earlier tweet was a tad misconstrued. I'm all for this RFC debate. It is the contrived 'SevcoFC' references that bore my pants off.

Expand

47m161268_100001948393027_1639466_q_normal.jpgRangers Tax-Case@rangerstaxcase@GrahamSpiers Entertaining you on a Friday night is unlikely to be a priority for many such tweeters, but SevcoFC is a more accurate name.

Expand

25mspiers_72972a_normal.pngGraham Spiers@GrahamSpiers@rangerstaxcase What nonsense. 'Rangers FC' - in peril, facing liquidation, etc - will suffice as a reference for anyone with half a brain.

Expand

4m161268_100001948393027_1639466_q_normal.jpgRangers Tax-Case@rangerstaxcase@GrahamSpiers Of course, those with a whole brain will understand the facts. Half-brained types will prefer an inaccurate 'simplification'

Hide conversation

tumblr_lr2d767yUr1r2ej96o1_400.gif:lol: :lol:

Right I've just found out that this SPL2 pish and million pound drop was leaked to STV.

I have kept saying these B*stards in the SFA are leaking documents like a cock with gonorrhea.

This latest attempt to fast track the newco feckers is going to fail big time.

The SFA are going to have to yield to diddy power with the big pair of tits from Glasgow.

We all including the orc fans want them to start from the 3rd division at best.

If you don't know what the SFA actually spend money on let me enlighten you on some,they spent over 1 million for 12 people in Estonia using business class flights for 4 weeks in 5 star hotels years ago.Wait for it ! to learn how to improve our game in Scotland ?????? what the fcuk do Estonia know about football that we will learn from ???? how to get used to shitty national teams ?.

The SFA spend millions each year on the SFA hierarchy traveling all over the world claiming to find out how to improve our game in Scotland ! well it ain't fucking working let me assure you.Those millions would be better off pumped back into the game so the people who actually know how to improve game has the financial backing to do so.

Let's see what numbnut idea suddenly gets leaked from the SF of fucking A shortly after the SPL2 idea hits the rails and gets shelved.The SFA have been leaking stuff and if the fans totally object to it then they can deny it as nonsense.They have cottoned on to political spin doctoring here by leaking stuff B*STARDS.

Edited by hellbhoy

Nice wee exchange there on Twitter between RTC and Britney. Can't remember who was arguing that Britney was a bun on a previous page but I'd hedge a bet they were right.

Nice riposte from RTC to sum it up...

Tweets

1hspiers_72972a_normal.pngGraham Spiers@GrahamSpiersI see my earlier tweet was a tad misconstrued. I'm all for this RFC debate. It is the contrived 'SevcoFC' references that bore my pants off.

Expand

47m161268_100001948393027_1639466_q_normal.jpgRangers Tax-Case@rangerstaxcase@GrahamSpiers Entertaining you on a Friday night is unlikely to be a priority for many such tweeters, but SevcoFC is a more accurate name.

Expand

25mspiers_72972a_normal.pngGraham Spiers@GrahamSpiers@rangerstaxcase What nonsense. 'Rangers FC' - in peril, facing liquidation, etc - will suffice as a reference for anyone with half a brain.

Expand

4m161268_100001948393027_1639466_q_normal.jpgRangers Tax-Case@rangerstaxcase@GrahamSpiers Of course, those with a whole brain will understand the facts. Half-brained types will prefer an inaccurate 'simplification'

Hide conversation

Once again...

TELT biggrin.gif

J.R.%2Bjr%2BSpider-Man%2Bin%2Bthe%2B80s-2.jpg

Edited by Hedgecutter

I've been a bit embarrassed/pissed off this week with Yorkston et al and their "Gonnae let us intae thon SPL, please mister?" pronouncements.

Today, however, I'm proud to be a Par. That's an EXCELLENT statement from the Board.

The Kingdom has spoken* - Raith and Pars fans can be proud of their boards. It's now up to the rest of the diddies nationwide to back us up and scotch this ridiculous plan.

* of course, Cowdenbeath have spoken as well. But all they could muster was gibberish from the cruelled gullet of a discredited, sectarian QC.