Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I am not a Rangers supporter anymore than I'm a Falkirk supporter and have probably been at more Falkirk games in recent years than Rangers games. Indeed if you paid attention my team is Linlithgow.

But taking on your point how valuable was the game against Rangers to Falkirk last season. In additional gate money and match sponsorship etc? Indeed in beating them it gave further financial benefits that would not have come from beating another SPL team other than maybe Celtic.

My original point was in relation to the BILE out there from so called Scottish Football fans for the demise of another Club and also the potential impact that demise will have to us all.

Falkirk I used as one example based upon my own factual knowledge of the way they work being local.

What impact will the demise of Rangers have on you as a Linlithgow Rose fan ?

I am not a Rangers supporter anymore than I'm a Falkirk supporter and have probably been at more Falkirk games in recent years than Rangers games. Indeed if you paid attention my team is Linlithgow.

But taking on your point how valuable was the game against Rangers to Falkirk last season. In additional gate money and match sponsorship etc? Indeed in beating them it gave further financial benefits that would not have come from beating another SPL team other than maybe Celtic.

My original point was in relation to the BILE out there from so called Scottish Football fans for the demise of another Club and also the potential impact that demise will have to us all.

Falkirk I used as one example based upon my own factual knowledge of the way they work being local.

You are the worst type of person that we meet on here - not a rangers supporter, my arse! Maybe you can't afford to go to ibrox, or maybe you think a SKY sub is as good as a ST, but you're fooling nobody except yourself.

BILE, is it? Well, let's have a look at what this "institution" has given us all over the years.

1. It was made clear to me at an early age that Catholics are second-class citizens. An actual POLICY of the club, not the "regrettable behaviour of a minority".

2. Ambassadors in Europe? Barcelona would beg to differ - not just in 1972, but also in recent times. Plus ca change.... Manchester also had a ringside view of rangers' "ambassadors", and English cities throughout the 70's and 80's regularly got trashed by currants coming down for "friendlies" - oh, the irony...

3. Some people on here have done convincing calculations as to how much these thieving, lying c***s have cost their fellow Scottish clubs by their cheating. If they had not gained league positions, advancement in cups, and qualification for Europe by using dishonest methods, other teams would have benefitted, and Scottish football would have been stronger and healthier for the resources being shared around.

4. The famous travelling support. Oh, I do love this one. Other than when there was a title at stake, neither rangers OR celtic can get the RP gate over 10k (once in the last five years, I believe). Is thirty miles down the M77 really too far to follow, follow? In fact, I'd bet John Brown's house (with or without title deeds) that RP is a shorter travelling distance for the majority of the orcs who do manage to drag themselves off the sofa/out of the pub to actually attend a game. Meanwhile, their vocal espousal of what it is like to be so superior beings ensure that home fans will not attend, and certainly won't bring their children.

5. Oh, yes, the tax. Stealing from every man, woman and child in the country. 140+ million is a drop in the ocean for the treasury, but your club's all about principles, right? Proud to be British, proud to swear allegiance to the Queen, proud of our forces. Now how many of those servicemen and women that rangers comped into games in return for the PR value of "supporting our troops" d'ye think had to buy their own kit on eBay before going to Iraq or Afghanistan - because MoD funding is being reduced year on year, not least because of thieving b*****ds NOT PAYING THEIR TAXES?

Look on the bright side - rangers are dead. Now you can have a look round and decide which "big" team you're not going to support next. Oh, and pleas don't make it Killie. We've got one too many currant apologists at the club already....wink.gif

To me, it is ludicrous that a Motherwell, Kilmarnock or St Mirren (for example) will often act contrary to the interests of a Falkirk, Partick Thistle or Morton - ie - clubs they have much in common with - just as so as they can hang on the coat tails of 2 clubs that they have nothing in common with at all.

This. Currently giving clubs like these a vote is a complete waste of time as we know who'll vote what. Now that there's only one big club left, I wonder how the current SPL will view league reconstruction?

OK, the good guys have had a victory, celebrated with lashings of ice cream, jelly and (for me) Laphroig.

The SPL clubs (apart from Killie) can bask in the reflected glory of a job at least partially done and urge the uber diddies to finish the job but can I ask a simple question......

When do we (the top 5/6 teams) get a second play off or promotion place into the SPL?

Seriously the SPL are`nt known as the Self Preservation League for nothing. Are we to assume that we will have our very reasonable ambitions met by the new shiny non Newco SPL out of the goodness of their hearts? With money just about to become incredibly tight are we to assume that the existing lower order in the SPL will contemplate a second relegation spot?

Had the Newco been admitted to the SPL I would have chucked it. There would have been little point in competing in a `fixed` competition.

A little different now, for me anyway. I said weeks ago that league reconstruction was as important to me as dealing with a certain ex team. That is still the case. Irrespective of what happens I will now be back at Firhill. This has been dumped on my club and if Beattie decides that by being pragmatic he will get something for the second placed team to compete for at the end of the season then I`m with him.

This situation is different for Dunfermline, Falkirk, Thistle, Hamilton , Livvy and Morton than it is for every other team in Scotland. For everyone else this is `merely` about finance and fair play. For us it is also about remodelling a system which has been slowly killing us for years.

Sorry to go against the company line but this one up, one down has to go.

And you believe that any concessions would last?? As soon as Scumgers are promoted they will revert back to their cosy set up and continue to strangle the rest of football.

Long term this will KILL the rest of Scottish football, but ,as you call them,the SPL,are A PURE SELF PRESERVATION SOCIETY, and they would be ecstatic at the rest of footballs demisew. They hate us , as we are a leech on their aspirations of grandeur. Rememeber that Thistle will be kicked into the gutter along with everyone else, as they dont give a fig.

The OF will be up and running again and the gangsters will be back in control.If Thistle are complicit in Scumgers going into SFL 1 or an SPL 2, then they deserve to die.

Beattie and co have just proved that they are Scumgers apologists.:angry:

Okay, for the record, I have no issue with Kilmarnock fans. You cannot be held accountable for the fact that your chairman is a cock.

I won't be ridiculing you or your club (any more than usual). Nor will I be boycotting Rugby Park.

Cheers, Drooper. It really is a concern that MJ has damaged our position by his shameless toadying over this affair. I hope the majority of fans realise that he is NOT Killie, and we'll be here (or in a lower division - it happens to diddiessmile.gif) long after he's gone.

You are the worst type of person that we meet on here - not a rangers supporter, my arse! Maybe you can't afford to go to ibrox, or maybe you think a SKY sub is as good as a ST, but you're fooling nobody except yourself.

BILE, is it? Well, let's have a look at what this "institution" has given us all over the years.

1. It was made clear to me at an early age that Catholics are second-class citizens. An actual POLICY of the club, not the "regrettable behaviour of a minority".

2. Ambassadors in Europe? Barcelona would beg to differ - not just in 1972, but also in recent times. Plus ca change.... Manchester also had a ringside view of rangers' "ambassadors", and English cities throughout the 70's and 80's regularly got trashed by currants coming down for "friendlies" - oh, the irony...

3. Some people on here have done convincing calculations as to how much these thieving, lying c***s have cost their fellow Scottish clubs by their cheating. If they had not gained league positions, advancement in cups, and qualification for Europe by using dishonest methods, other teams would have benefitted, and Scottish football would have been stronger and healthier for the resources being shared around.

4. The famous travelling support. Oh, I do love this one. Other than when there was a title at stake, neither rangers OR celtic can get the RP gate over 10k (once in the last five years, I believe). Is thirty miles down the M77 really too far to follow, follow? In fact, I'd bet John Brown's house (with or without title deeds) that RP is a shorter travelling distance for the majority of the orcs who do manage to drag themselves off the sofa/out of the pub to actually attend a game. Meanwhile, their vocal espousal of what it is like to be so superior beings ensure that home fans will not attend, and certainly won't bring their children.

5. Oh, yes, the tax. Stealing from every man, woman and child in the country. 140+ million is a drop in the ocean for the treasury, but your club's all about principles, right? Proud to be British, proud to swear allegiance to the Queen, proud of our forces. Now how many of those servicemen and women that rangers comped into games in return for the PR value of "supporting our troops" d'ye think had to buy their own kit on eBay before going to Iraq or Afghanistan - because MoD funding is being reduced year on year, not least because of thieving b*****ds NOT PAYING THEIR TAXES?

Look on the bright side - rangers are dead. Now you can have a look round and decide which "big" team you're not going to support next. Oh, and pleas don't make it Killie. We've got one too many currant apologists at the club already....wink.gif

Well said!

Cheers, Drooper. It really is a concern that MJ has damaged our position by his shameless toadying over this affair. I hope the majority of fans realise that he is NOT Killie, and we'll be here (or in a lower division - it happens to diddiessmile.gif) long after he's gone.

I fear that David Beattie will be the MJ of SFL!!

got a link for that? purleeesss biggrin.gif

http://www.clyde1.com/on-air/ssb-listen-again/

I'm using that, there might be a downloadable podcast though.

There are some absolute gems, specifically from Bullshit Brown. Listen out for him claiming £100m would be lost from Scottish football without Sevco and that without them in the SPL Celtic would get ~£300k for winning the league instead of ~£3m.

He is just such a massive cock.

Pre-season trip to Germany cancelled! http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/football-news/article/2832734

:lol: between this, Southampton, and Le Havre it's clear what the international sporting community think of the Sevco shenanigans, "Arms length... keep away... do not taint us with your footballing leprosy."

Someone makes a comment that goes against the party line = Rangers supporter/apologist.

Pathetic RM type banter IMO.

Is there a thread anywhere where we can talk about this shit objectively. Some people want to see what's the best for their club, other people don't think killing Rangers dead is the best thing for the game overall, others see current events as an opportunity to facilitate change that may otherwise never happen. The level of debate in here is playground level at best sometimes.

When the SFL1 or 3 or nowhere thing is settled for Newco, we will still have the Oldco tax case

and the possible hunting of Murray and Whyte to amuse us.

There may be a few other strands of this tale to tie up that I am not aware of or have

just forgotten in the hullabaloo.

Add in the Bomber Brown factor and the war of words between Traynor and Cosgrove.

AND , of course, there will be the football. Nearly forgot about that, although

if a challenge cannot be mounted against Celtic the SPL will be a race for second place.

Even that is better than a race for third place.

All in all it will be interesting.

Bring it on.

http://www.clyde1.com/on-air/ssb-listen-again/

I'm using that, there might be a downloadable podcast though.

There are some absolute gems, specifically from Bullshit Brown. Listen out for him claiming £100m would be lost from Scottish football without Sevco and that without them in the SPL Celtic would get ~£300k for winning the league instead of ~£3m.

He is just such a massive cock.

Gilmour said that the likes of Brown need to stand down now and get behind Green or there very well could be no future for them !

I tried to listen to yesterday's Clyde SSB but got about 3 minutes in before I had to turn it off. John Brown is an arrogant scrote of a man.

I managed about 10 minutes. I have never listened to Clyde before, I will never do so again. If Brown is the best newco have they are totally fucked.

No name , no league , no matches arranged , not enough staff and less than 4 weeks to get it sorted ! Will they be around come the start of the season ?

I know I asked this a few pages back, but when do player registrations need to be submitted by... or will they just submit the likes of "Player 12" like the SPL did?!

Whilst you have pies, you have an away support. ;)

Actually looking forward to being able to go to all away grounds except one next year, instead of all but two.

Someone makes a comment that goes against the party line = Rangers supporter/apologist.

Pathetic RM type banter IMO.

Is there a thread anywhere where we can talk about this shit objectively. Some people want to see what's the best for their club, other people don't think killing Rangers dead is the best thing for the game overall, others see current events as an opportunity to facilitate change that may otherwise never happen. The level of debate in here is playground level at best sometimes.

I wouldn't suggest you're a Rangers supporter or apologist. However I think you are a total wanker.

Hope that helps. :)

Edited by Granny Danger