Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Sorry if its a repost but top marks to Jarvis on KDS for this parody on the selling technique :D

Green Charley: The name's Charley, Green Charley. And I come before you good people tonight with an idea. Probably the greatest.....

Aw, it's not for you. It's more a Timmyville idea.

Alastair Quimby: Now, wait just a minute. We're twice as smart as the people of Timmyville. Just tell us your idea and we'll vote yes for it.

Green Charley: All right. I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll show you my idea. I give you the Ibrox Sevcorail!

(everyone gasps)

I've sold Sevocrails to Sheffield United, Sheffield United, and Sheffield United, and, by gum, it put them on the footballing map!

Well, sir, there's nothin' on earth like a genuine bona-fide electrified Division 3 Sevcorail! What'd I say?

Hugh Flanders: Sevcorail!

Green Charley: What's it called?

Patty Traynor and Selma Jackson: Sevcorail.

Green Charley: That's right! Sevcorail!

Burger Vanguard Zombies: Sevcorail...Sevcorail...Sevcorail...

Mrs Mols: I hear Ticketus will take our money?

Green Charley: They've gone now dear, so don't you worry.

Raman: Is there a chance we'll be conned again?

Green Charley: Not on your life, my Zombie friend.

Barney Edgar: What about us brain-dead slobs?

Green Charley: You'll be given Orange tops.

Grampa Ogilvie: Have you ever been involved with anything Papal?

Green Charley: No, good sir, we are the people.

Grandmaster Piggum: The ring came off my McEwans can.

Green Charley: Take my pen knife, my good man.

I swear, it's Sevco's only choice!

Throw up your hands and raise your voice!

All: Sevcorail...

Green Charley: What's it called?

Green Charley: Once again!

All: Sevcoraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaail!

Internet Bampots: But your financial backers are still unknown!

Fat Ally: Sorry, ****, the mob has spoken!

Sevcorail...

Sevcoaaaaaaaaail!

SEVCORAIL!!

Blotto: Mono-D'oh!

Genius :lol:

Oh and as for Chuckys meeting.............

CG's expectation for the club is not to be at the level of Man Utd. and Barcelona, but he firmly believes that group stages of the Champions League every year should be our minimum expectation, then the quarter finals every other year, and on a good year maybe even the semi-finals.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: pause for breath :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: pause for breath :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've no idea why you're scoffing at the very notion of them becoming Champions' Leage semi-finalists in the foreseeable future.

They did after all, run us bloody close in that recent Ramsden's Cup tie.

Bendarroch - quite apt username being it was the village idiot in Take The High Road - has he ever posted anything other than try to belittle Diddy Club or Plastics ? WTF is he like dry.gif

It's easy to belittle eejits who invent shite about my username for a start.

Hibs? Diddy plastics - wtf are they like laugh.gif

Interesting comment on Scottish Football Monitor site :

Just bringing it into line with the normal reporting period for a Football club as far as I understand, nowt sinister this time.

This tells you everything you need to know about the People at that meeting.

Charles Green: We don't want to be in the SPL ever again. Also, we're somehow going to compete in the Champions League.

Nobody: That just doesn't make any sense. How can you compete in the Champions League without coming first or second in the SPL?

Every zombie in the room: We are the people! Charles Green is my hero, he is the wind beneath my wings etc. and so on.

Criminal but hilarious levels of stupidity, highly entertaining for anyone who enjoys seeing Newco fans making fools of themselves i.e. all Scottish football fans except the tribute act.

a sponsorship opportunity that Chucky has missed.....

DSCF1345.JPG

the Northern Engineering & Welding Company logo would look smart on the front of the 'Rangers' shirts

That keeper looks a bit shit...Strolling back as the ball hits the net. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was over on ragers media and found some comedy gold FFS ! A link to some roaster of Rangers web site called "Rangers chat" This is a no holds barred phone in hosted by Limmy for the worst of NEDS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: swearing is compulsory and so is insulting THEM from the other side.Although the first caller tonight who wouldn't be out of place in an off licence at 8am in the morning,I actually think this Rangers fan has totally asked the questions other fans totally blinker out.He wants the answers we want to hear on here :o !.

fuckchat the one that's 9pm it's funny :lol:

I've just listened to that wee cnut again, i couldn't help myself.

Boab Orr @ the 5minute 20seconds mark: LMFAORAOFLOL!!!!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif