Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Good luck with your huge crowds and big ticket prices *** stifles a snigger *** .. You have any European matches this week?

Ohhhhhh .. that's right .. but hey you can always tune in to big club from the SPL to see that ... toodle pip .. ya loser !!

But Chuckie cheese promised orcs fans that they'll be in a european super league and win major titles that CG bought them for their history! :lol: :lol:

Would these people be the same ones who promised to rally around the SPL clubs to ensure bumper season ticket sales? Possibly even the ones who sponsored some Annan players instead?

Remarkably, there's every chance that The Rangers will have attracted more people to one game than the the rest of the SPL and SFL combined this weekend.

smile.gif

Nope, As someone pointed out before, and the orcs ignored as usual, fans threatened never to come back if your mob were given a free ride back to the top table.

A big difference between promising not to turn up at all and "bumper season ticket sales".

Get your facts right.

Fuck !!!!! Did i just say "get your facts right" to a sevco fan ? :blink:

:lol:

All this it was the company not the club rubbish that keeps getting pushed out, simple question would the company survive without the club and vice versa, the club and the company are the same and they are both dead

Just remember that it was only a few months ago we were being told by all and sundry that we'd be lucky to have 10 or 15,000 fans turn up for our games.

You lot can't have it both ways.

They probably thought that 10,000 to 15,000 was the extent of the mugs from the previous club who would commit to the Newco.

Given that pre-season most appeared unlikely to commit over suspicions about the owner.

Few choice words from fat Sally...a few rabble rousing statements from that lunatic Green pandering to the base element of the support and...hey presto...everyone is aboard.

Impressive effort from the unhinged Yorkshireman.

Or is he really as mental as he appears? :rolleyes:

Not true for me

I just took took a look at the P & B forum, littered with posts like yours and that was it....where do I sign and GIRUY ;)

Just beneath the bit that says you'll donate your hard earned cash to ticketus in exchange for a worthless bit of paper

(1) I signed up for a ST, not a bit of paper (2) its been worth every penny, for many reasons (3) your post is about as accurate as your last statement and you still aint replied to my question ;)

But Tedi, HMRC might have a different view as to a length of the ''Season'' part of your ''Season Ticket'' as to what you hold........

(1) I signed up for a ST, not a bit of paper (2) its been worth every penny, for many reasons (3) your post is about as accurate as your last statement and you still aint replied to my question ;)

@dhensebhoy my anti jakey filter is still on :lol:

So not signing up for Mr Greenes fantastic share of feck all offer then? Nimmo was making a personnel feelingnot a legal ruling that the tax man will make

Keep burying yer heed in the sand till armaggedon comes calling again

WTF are you on about lol

He was making a statement on behalf of the SPL commision, the statement is either correct or it is incorrect :)

Any ruling the tax man will make has f**k all to do with the company currently running my club, they already made this perfectly clear when they refused the CVA :)

And no Green will not be getting a penny from me for shares, till I see a prospectus and he answers the numerous unanswered questions, this has been my position since it was announced

SPL commission not a legal entity in this or anyother land, hector will take another view

Still dodging the question I see

So if the the SPL commision is not a legal entity does that mean that if this "non legal entity" imposes any penalties on Rangers or the oldco, Rangers can simply go to court and have anny ruling overturned based on the fact it has no legal status to impose these penalties, surely the SPL commision is not above the law?

They only have juristiction over their members, like a bowling club and if you don't like the ruling you are welcome to leave, same as any private member club it can impose any sanctions it see's fit apon its members within the rules its members sign up for, no its not above the law but he was making a statement based on an SPL criteria not a tax or fraud legal ruling

Still dodging the question I see

So if the the SPL commision is not a legal entity does that mean that if this "non legal entity" imposes any penalties on Rangers or the oldco, Rangers can simply go to court and have anny ruling overturned based on the fact it has no legal status to impose these penalties, surely the SPL commision is not above the law?

I think the HMRC have made their position very clear, they are only interested in the old co and those that ran it....anything else is a tic forum wet dream

Hi Tedster, I think fitba in whatever country tends to be a private members club and therefore the 'entrants' have to to agree to abide by whatever the rules of the private members club are or face expulsion. If a rogue (and proven cheater) member starts to complain of the private members' club rules then it is easy - they shouldn't be a member anymore and can eff off. Is this too simple an analogy?

Edited by Claymores

Hiya clay

That still does not mean they can operate outside the law

If I make a rule saying that all females must wear a mini skirt to work (and any that dont like it can f**k off) , just because i like legs, will not protect me from a sexual discrimination case

Crazy rule i know :lol:

No because that is employment not a private members club and comes under employment rules, but private clubs can make wierd rules that if you wish to be a member you have to accept when you join up, like wearing an apron and rolling 1 leg of your trousers up if your a mason

Hiya clay

If I make a rule saying that all females must wear a mini skirt to work (and any that dont like it can f**k off) , just because i like legs, will not protect me from a sexual discrimination case

Crazy rule i know :lol:

In your silly analogy you'd be sacked and I'm sure you can clearly see this. The former Rangers signed-up to the private members club rules then clearly flouted them big style.Them or an incarnation of them shouldn't be allowed in the club anymore.

Hiya clay

Rangers did. They died. You transferred your alleigence to a new club. They are about to die. Where next Tedi? Go on, you know you want to ;)

So why were Rangers able to get the embargo overturned then?

Sorry let me reword that, why were Rangers able to have the embargo declared illegal?

and it is employment law, not rules

Because it wasnt part of the members rules, if it had been they would have no option we should have expelled you there and then, but watching you's die for a 2nd time whilst you's all sit back in denial will be oh so sweet

Who would be sacked? the company owner? how does that work?

Club and companies have become indivisible in the 21st Century. This is why the former Rangers were deducted 10 footballing points rather than deducting a company 10 points or even an individual who you blame 10 points!

The original finding against the former Rangers clearly stated this while finding Sir Craig and a few dodgy administrators within you company to all be responsible.

Glad you've still got a team to support Tedster - no animosity meant as I know you're a genuine fitba man