Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I doubt it.

Has he been proven wrong or even mildly misleading on the Rangers tax case?

Because you know, one of our questions is very, very relevant to the issue at hand and the other isn't.

Did he pay back the pensioners he stole from ?

You were pretty clear in your post, you asked Mason if he had paid back the creditors yet.

Maybe you should just answer the mans question and stop the whataboutery plsh.

Already have answered the question. :rolleyes: Does this one individual past matter to Rangers?

Embarrassing if you are trying to take the high ground considering what Rangers did, and you accuse me of whataboutery, Remind us, how many creditors did Rangers leave out of pocket?

Already have answered the question. :rolleyes: Does this one individual past matter to Rangers?

Embarrassing if you are trying to take the high ground considering what Rangers did, and you accuse me of whataboutery, Remind us, how many creditors did Rangers leave out of pocket?

How many games you been to in the last two years ?

Benny RICO don't answer the awkward ones , where u working now RICO ? How much are u putting into the game ?

I did answer it, the guy isn't my solictors, I couldnt care less about his past. this has no relevance to Rangers, so please stop trying to deflect from the real issue.

How many people did Rangers leave out of pocket? are you ashamed of it?

You should be

I did answer it, the guy isn't my solictors, I couldnt care less about his past. this has no relevance to Rangers, so please stop trying to deflect from the real issue.

How many people did Rangers leave out of pocket? are you ashamed of it?

You should be

I should be ashamed ? Really ?

Are you ashamed of the club you claim to supports past ?

Bendarroch I often agree with what you post but I have to step back when it comes to 'poppygate'.

I hate the fact that the poppy has been hijacked to become an expression of Britishness. This is simply wrong and to use the poppy to beat Celtic fans with makes it worse.

To me the idea behind the poppy is to show the futility of warfare and to remember, 'The War to End All Wars'. (a description of WW1).

The Poppy should unite us all against sending people to fight in pointless wars rather than being a means of defining who is truly British.

Serious question. What's happened to you in the past two years or so that you've stopped being an uber-Brit and started being really sensible? Any big epiphany or just something that happened randomly?

Did he pay back the pensioners he stole from ?

I don't know, but I doubt it.

If he had, would his opinion on the tax case suddenly become 100% reliable?

And seriously - and I'm not asking this just to have a go at you...

How come, every time some hack or blogger or lawyer with a proven record of accuracy on the Rangers case makes a point, you guys find some personal excuse to dismiss it?

I mean, surely after the administration debacle, you must have noticed that everything panned out pretty much the way that these guys predicted it would?

So, since this is your club, why not consider what they have to say? They're clearly pretty reliable, and more so than most of the established media. Why go looking for excuses to ignore them, given what happened last time?

Has the cheating lawyer paid back the pensioners ?

Was it actually cheating or incompetence ? The law society took sanctions against him , that however does not mean he hasn't got anything valid to report on this. You separate Charles Green at Sheffield United to his experience at Sevco, so why can't you award McConville the same accommodation?

Without these people who have actually did some investigative journalism, so many guilty people would be walking away with their pockets bulging again the lack of your own supporters actually looking into this and informing their fellow supporters is quite frankly abysmal.

I don't know, but I doubt it.

If he had, would his opinion on the tax case suddenly become 100% reliable?

And seriously - and I'm not asking this just to have a go at you...

How come, every time some hack or blogger or lawyer with a proven record of accuracy on the Rangers case makes a point, you guys find some personal excuse to dismiss it?

I mean, surely after the administration debacle, you must have noticed that everything panned out pretty much the way that these guys predicted it would?

So, since this is your club, why not consider what they have to say? They're clearly pretty reliable, and more so than most of the established media. Why go looking for excuses to ignore them, given what happened last time?

You will have to point out where I have said he's talking shite ?

But anyhow , has the cheating lawyer on the high horse paid back the pensioners he stole from ?

I should be ashamed ? Really ?

Are you ashamed of the club you claim to supports past ?

Is this all you do? Don't face up to what your club did only earlier this year and engage in deflection tactics

Here is the list again

http://www.scotsman.com/the-scotsman/scotland/rangers-administration-full-list-of-creditors-1-2325870

Some that stand out

The Business & Property Bureau, Bearsden £7,376 - Have Rangers paid them back yet?

Summit Asset Management, Surrey £70,555.88 - Have Rangers paid them back yet?

Strathclyde Police £51,882 - Have Rangers paid them back yet?

Stirling Fire Protection £1,149.30 - Have Rangers paid them back yet?

Sound Acoustic Productions, Glasgow £12,000 - Have Rangers paid them back yet?

Sinclair Pharmacy, Glasgow £1,909.79 - Have Rangers paid them back yet?

Simplewaste Solutions, Clydebank £17,626.26 - Have Rangers paid them back yet?

Scottish Ambulance Service £8,438.40 - Have Rangers paid them back yet?

So before you try and have a go or discredit others, have a look in the mirror.

Given that the poppy is a worldwide phenomena, I'll have to disagree it's been hijacked as an expression of Britishness. Some view it as such, but, like many symbols, it represents different things to others.

The plastics surrender to a minority of their fans over this matter is a simple fact. I know people in the armed forces who support them - you can well imagine their discomfort over the shenanigans is at a far greater degree than mine.

My point, as ever, is I find it laughable that various plastics want to moralise over elements in our support whilst disregarding peers amongst their own.

I'll continue to respond in kind.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ So full of shit it runs down his chin imo.

But anyhow , has the cheating lawyer on the high horse paid back the pensioners he stole from ?

Bit rich for a Rangers fan to call anyone cheating when it comes to moeny, i'll say it again. what relevance does it have to Rangers

Here is the list again in case you missed it

http://www.scotsman.com/the-scotsman/scotland/rangers-administration-full-list-of-creditors-1-2325870

Is this all you do? Don't face up to what your club did only earlier this year and engage in deflection tactics

Here is the list again

Some that stand out

The Business & Property Bureau, Bearsden £7,376 - Have Rangers paid them back yet?

Summit Asset Management, Surrey £70,555.88 - Have Rangers paid them back yet?

Strathclyde Police £51,882 - Have Rangers paid them back yet?

Stirling Fire Protection £1,149.30 - Have Rangers paid them back yet?

Sound Acoustic Productions, Glasgow £12,000 - Have Rangers paid them back yet?

Sinclair Pharmacy, Glasgow £1,909.79 - Have Rangers paid them back yet?

Simplewaste Solutions, Clydebank £17,626.26 - Have Rangers paid them back yet?

Scottish Ambulance Service £8,438.40 - Have Rangers paid them back yet?

So before you try and have a go or discredit others, have a look in the mirror.

Can I ask ?

Does your crusade against companies that don't pay their debts extend past rangers ?

My last employer fucked over a few including myself ?

Can I count on your support ?

Bit rich for a Rangers fan to call anyone cheating when it comes to moeny, i'll say it again. what relevance does it have to Rangers

Here is the list again in case you missed it

You didn't answer ? Has he paid ?

Oh, right. I just assumed you thought he was talking shite because you responded to his point by ignoring it and repeatedly bringing up the guy's dodgy past.

For the record then - PM could be the biggest conman an ripoff merchant in Scotland, for all I know. He might be cruel to animals and chew with his mouth open but really, I don't much care. I don't want him to marry my sister - I'm just interested in hearing his opinion on the matter under discussion, since he seems to understand it better than I do an he's been fairly reliable on the topic in the past.

Can I ask ?

Does your crusade against companies that don't pay their debts extend past rangers ?

My last employer fucked over a few including myself ?

Can I count on your support ?

What crusade, i'm just reminding you how many people Rangers ripped off, Since you are quick to do the same regarding individuals.

Here is the list again

Going to continue this deflection tactic?

Oh, right. I just assumed you thought he was talking shite because you responded to his point by ignoring it and repeatedly bringing up the guy's dodgy past.

For the record then - PM could be the biggest conman an ripoff merchant in Scotland, for all I know. He might be cruel to animals and chew with his mouth open but really, I don't much care. I don't want him to marry my sister - I'm just interested in hearing his opinion on the matter under discussion, since he seems to understand it better than I do an he's been fairly reliable on the topic in the past.

What do you think is his interest in the rangers scenario ?

What crusade, i'm just reminding you how many people Rangers ripped off, Since you are quick to do the same regarding individuals.

Here is the list again

Going to continue this deflection tactic?

You didn't answer ?

Ps , many tic games you been too ?

Edited by Mason Boyne