Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Strangely none of the "The Rangers" fans have been looking in even.

Scanning Rangers media to find out how to deny it or defend it methinks.

Aaaah silly me. I've just realised that it's only an accusation at this point. In time honoured fashion that means that the players are lying and that "The Rangers" have done nothing wrong.

That, or they are collating the names and addresses of the players (sorry, money grabbing traitors) so they can send them a special Chrismas card.

Who are these people?

There have been no posts on this thread from any of the deranged orcs during the past couple of hours. I'm sure one or a few of the most deranged among them will be along soon to tell us that everyone else other than those at Ayebroke Stadium are to blame. wink.gif

Tarriers at work IMHO - if I could be arsed I'd see how the Loyal on CevcoMejia are spinning this one!

Tedi Company and Club cannot be separated they are both a one entity so old Rangers (theclub) died along with the old company. I repeat A company cannot be separated from the club.

Both one entity you say? No way it can be two things? I repeat it must be one entity and one only?

So the plastics history didn't start until 1897? Have you told CAB? The TS?

laugh.gif

Said on stv that they can claim up to 90 days wages. If it goes against them that would surely be quite a hit depending on the players.

The IPO Share Issue should just about cover the total costs. It'll be Liquidation Two though if the deranged orcs don't cough up enough of their pensions, school tuck money and DLA ! wink.gif