Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Guess who wrote that, then, Bennett?

Doesn't read tic blogs, doesn't read celticminded websites, now he doesn't read the Holy Writ from Snake Mountain. :whistle

Ibrox has long (and rather foolishly) been referred to as Castle Greyskull. So it's reasonable to suggest Parkhead is Snake Mountain. :D

I'm not even convinced they could get winding-up proceedings going, since the debt is apparently disputed. Winding-up actions are not designed for settling disputes. However, I obviously don't know all the facts of the situation, so we'll see.

Killie were disputing the amount of debt aswell

You got to give the man credit, he has them eating out of his hands......

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=247037

Can't think of a connection to Juventus?

A club riddled with criminality and gangsters, well known for cheating and attracting right wing,supremacist fascist thugs to their support,

No, I can't think of a connection either!

Ibrox has long (and rather foolishly) been referred to as Castle Greyskull. So it's reasonable to suggest Parkhead is Snake Mountain. :D

I suggest you do a wee bit of research ref: where the Good Guys and the Bad Guys are based....

To be fair, two Snake Mountains would be ideal.

What i posted was pretty clear and there's no way that i implied that.

Clydes audience is mainly Celtic fans, for whatever reason that is and as result the shows "agenda" usually goes with what the callers put on it rather than the presenters or hosts.

There does seem to be a lot of professional phone in/ers amongst your support Rico - Tommy the nutter, slow talking Lawrie etc, while Rangers fans and fans of other teams don't seem to bother with the phone ins as much.

No agenda just more of a willingness to phone up from you lot i'd say.

Do you know why the ragers fans don't phone in ? they likely they get the cnut taken right out of them when they ask "We're the very same club int we" or they fall into the orc political party line agenda that every man woman child and dug are out to destroy the club and get a roasting from the presenters about it.

Do you know why the ragers fans don't phone in ? they likely they get the cnut taken right out of them when they ask "We're the very same club int we" or they fall into the orc political party line agenda that every man woman child and dug are out to destroy the club and get a roasting from the presenters about it.

Can anyone translate this?

Rangers fans dont really need to phone in superdooperscoreboard as one o the main SeetheCo cheerleaders are usually on the mics whether it is Derek, Dalziel or in the not to distant past the goodbye guy Daryl..The only left footer that's had the baws to call them a new club was Andy Walker while waxing lyrical about how sad it is without the old firm games.....I tell that to A&E. There is only one panalist who is passable and that's Rodger Hannah, only because he knows about the first division.

I'm not even convinced they could get winding-up proceedings going, since the debt is apparently disputed. Winding-up actions are not designed for settling disputes. However, I obviously don't know all the facts of the situation, so we'll see.

I don't believe for a second they will get a winding up order ,they're obviously just trying to get their disputed cash, but as far as the c4 story goes it seems to be accurate,.

A company somewhere threatening a winding up order agaisnt rangers is clearly a legitimate story worth reporting, but rangers handling of it is pathetic.

Rangers fans dont really need to phone in superdooperscoreboard as one o the main SeetheCo cheerleaders are usually on the mics whether it is Derek, Dalziel or in the not to distant past the goodbye guy Daryl..The only left footer that's had the baws to call them a new club was Andy Walker while waxing lyrical about how sad it is without the old firm games.....I tell that to A&E. There is only one panalist who is passable and that's Rodger Hannah, only because he knows about the first division.

As in "Craig Whyte paid Google to erase his history" Roger Hannah? :blink:

I don't believe for a second they will get a winding up order ,they're obviously just trying to get their disputed cash, but as far as the c4 story goes it seems to be accurate,.

A company somewhere threatening a winding up order agaisnt rangers is clearly a legitimate story worth reporting, but rangers handling of it is pathetic.

Totally agree. It was big news a few weeks ago when Kilmarnock, a far smaller club, were threatened in the same way over a far smaller sum. Was coverag of that down to an anti-Killie agenda, or an anti-SPL one, or was the story perhaps simply deemed to be worthy of interest?

I didn't think it possible, but the Rangers saga has got a whole lot whackier and funnier in the last couple of days. Traynor has apparently become a mentally ill person.

Edited by Monkey Tennis