Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Meanwhile on the orc side that is ragers media :blink:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=250639

It would appear to them that it is acceptable to have a con man rip of a con man and control Rangers FC and still be a hero even if you are a shyster,liar,con artist,bullshitter and many others :wacko:

They definitely do not deserve better if they are that stupid :rolleyes:

It really is a shame what has happened to P&B. It was once quite respected with well informed posters discussing football in general ... unfortunately now it has been taken over by halfwits who continually post the same old tirex nonsense over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again .

It really is a shame what has happened to P&B. It was once quite respected with well informed posters discussing football in general ... unfortunately now it has been taken over by halfwits who continually post the same old tirex nonsense over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again .

LkzbK.png

So you don't think the latest happenings with Charles Green and Craig Whyte is worth discussing in this thread?

Guess it would be easier to ignore it and hope everything is ok, after all. You deserve better :1eye

It really is a shame what has happened to P&B. It was once quite respected with well informed posters discussing football in general ... unfortunately now it has been taken over by halfwits who continually post the same old tired nonsense over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again .

Yet no matter how many times they deny it, rangers died.

Sorry, couldn't resist. ;)

Hope you don't mind me correcting your x/d typo...

Quite well-respected! It was full of jokers and roasters when I signed up and raised the roaster quotient by +1, anyway.

Wouldn't have it any other way.

Quite well-respected! It was full of jokers and roasters when I signed up and raised the roaster quotient by +1, anyway.

Wouldn't have it any other way.

Reading back, you're right, Fliedermaus. I'm fucked if I came on here to be respected - or respectable, for that matter.

I'll see your roaster and raise you one Internet Bampot.

Viva El BRALT! :thumsup2

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Over and over you say? At least they are faithful 'Froo and Froo'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwUwKm9czeM

Chin up, Big Yin. P&B has been a hard furrow to plough for we Gers fans this past couple of years but keep at it!

my friend, and they dont believe we're on the eve of distruction

:egypt

Just because it is sooooo funny:

In the latest from STV’s exclusive interview with Charles Green, the Rangers chief executive is challenged on claims made to supporters since taking over at the club last year.
Specifically the businessman is asked to back up claims he had spoken to Manchester United, who he claimed said they were supportive of the Ibrox side playing in the English Premier League.

Manchester United, via a spokesperson, subsequently denied giving their backing.

Green is also challenged on an alleged tie-in with NFL side Dallas Cowboys.
The club’s commercial director, Imran Ahmad, said a deal between the two was in the offing when he met Rangers supporters in a tour of North America in September.

The following is a direct transcript from Peter Smith’s interview with Charles Green.

PS: Have you ever misled the supporters by telling them what they want to hear?
CG: Never
PS: Never?
CG: Never
PS: You are clear about that?
CG: Yes

PS: What about when you said Manchester United were in favour of Rangers moving to the Premiership? They’ve clearly stated they were against it.
CG: The spokesman did. :lol:

PS: So you told Rangers fans Man Utd were supportive of Rangers moving to the English Premiership. Manchester United say they are opposed to it.
CG: So Sir Alex Ferguson wouldn’t like to see Rangers in his league? Who is Manchester United? You define Manchester United. :1eye

PS: Who at Manchester United told you that you were wanted in the Premiership?
CG: I’ve had discussions with a number of clubs. :blink:

PS: Who at Manchester United told you that you were wanted in the Premiership?
CG: Well… why do we want to know that? :1eye

PS: I think there is evidence here that has been contradicted by Manchester United.
CG: It’s been contradicted by a spokesperson from Manchester United. :rolleyes:

PS: So is that spokesman not speaking for the club?
CG: My lawyers, who are advising on Rangers going into the UK,
have been speaking to a number of clubs, representatives of clubs, to owners of clubs.

**(Is that even an answer to the question?)

I am absolutely very, very clear, from the discussions I’ve had with various people who are speaking to football clubs who would welcome Rangers to play in the English football league. ..So -not the EPL then ? ;)

PS: Can you tell us which clubs?
CG: No. I don’t want to prejudice this club’s chance of playing in England by disclosing stuff prematurely. :thumsup2

PS: What about when Imran Ahmad told Rangers supporters talks with the Dallas Cowboys were going well?
CG: Well they are. :lol:
I’ve got an email now if you want to read it after this interview from Dallas Cowboys.

PS: The Dallas Cowboys have previously told us there were no such talks.
CG: I don’t care, Peter, what they’ve said :blink:
. I’ve just told you categorically, in front of the camera, when this interview finishes, I will show you an email where we are invited to go to Dallas Cowboys. *(Ambiguity alert !!!) :thumsup2 The email came in three days ago.

So either believe me or not. If you don’t believe me, you’re entitled. But I’ll show you and then I want you, separately, to apologise on camera to say you were wrong about Dallas Cowboys, OK?

More from our exclusive interview with Charles Green can be seen on the STV website later and on the STV News at Six.

Stick this in the P&B Gold Forum ....

:lol: He's quite clearly lying through his back teeth in the interview. He's shafting them from the inside yet they're so determined to prove the rest of Scottish football wrong they're unwilling to notice it

:lol: He's quite clearly lying through his back teeth in the interview. He's shafting them from the inside yet they're so determined to prove the rest of Scottish football wrong they're unwilling to notice it

"Unwilling" would imply some form of recognition of his crass ineptitude. I would suggest they are "unABLE" to notice it. Those that do just sit back and hope everything works out....

"Unwilling" would imply some form of recognition of his crass ineptitude. I would suggest they are "unABLE" to notice it. Those that do just sit back and hope everything works out....

Aye that sounds more like it. Surely they'll start taking notice now though?

When Pete Townsend wrote 'Won't Get Fooled Again' he forget to add, 'except all thick h uns' :blink:

Aye that sounds more like it. Surely they'll start taking notice now though?

Noticing is one thing, doing something about it is another.

Watching these two business shysters ripping each others hair out like two tarts fighting over a drunken boyfriend is quite comical for the outside crowd, but their mates (fans) don't really want to split it up or get involved because they don't want to be seen to side with whoever loses.

In the end - they're ALL losers.