Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

was that not where his "standing charge" over Ibrox & Murray Park stemmed from ?

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/4880659/The-177million-Whyte-lie-that-means-ex-Gers-boss-faces-financial-ruin.html read all about it.

To be clear, does this mean that the cheats were cheating each other when they were in the process of cheating the creditors after cheating the game of Scottish football, whilst playing a card game called cheat, wearing a wind cheater, eating cheetos? Or was this all just deliberate rule breaking, which is fine?

It's one administrative error after another with this lot.

we should pay more heed to As We Rise Again

He and his ilk are good for giggles when it's quiet..... But the adults have stuff to discuss and disect now - all of it uncomfortable for the blow-hards, hence their "snaw aff a dyke" impersonation.

No8, Tedi, & The Kincardine will bring their interpretations of events and attempt to hose down the fatalists..... but that's their job ;) The others.... meh..

When the CVA failed, any rights that Whyte had were gone, the descision to sell the assets and to who was 100% the descision of the administrators.

Remind me again, who was it that requested the appointment of this particular firm of administrators?

Your memory differs from mine, Green came in out of nowhere after Paul Murray and Bill Miller were more or less told to do one by D&P.

Grier - Whyte

Whyte - D&P

D&P - Green

Whyte & Green

Most bears i'd say might have laughed at his comments but theres always been mistrust. I can see why a lot of fans did buy season tickets and other stuff - it was for the club, not Green.

A right parcel of rogues.

Your memory differs because Rico, like a lot of us, was paying attention at the time. Bill Miller was told to do one? Aye, right.

Oh, sorry, you meant the "Truck Off" banners held up by the horde? I'm sure they didn't help, but the multi-million pound hole in the accounts was probably more of a factor.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

I just don't get it...how difficult is it tbh....that's all we ask. i was sitting last night cringeing at Greens answers. It was obviously a stitch up job and he fell for it hook line and sinker. Here's a wee tip Mr Green from an uneducated taxi driver... TELL THE FUCKING TRUTH OR BETTER YET PLEASE JUST PLEASE SHUT THE f**k UP!!!!

I just don't get it...how difficult is it tbh....that's all we ask. i was sitting last night cringeing at Greens answers. It was obviously a stitch up job and he fell for it hook line and sinker. Here's a wee tip Mr Green from an uneducated taxi driver... TELL THE FUCKING TRUTH OR BETTER YET PLEASE JUST PLEASE SHUT THE f**k UP!!!!

So it was you that got Sandaza fired? Have you no shame...

Your memory differs because Rico, like a lot of us, was paying attention at the time. Bill Miller was told to do one? Aye, right.

Oh, sorry, you meant the "Truck Off" banners held up by the horde? I'm sure they didn't help, but the multi-million pound hole in the accounts was probably more of a factor.

Don't forget Brian stockbridge headed north in March wasn't it?