Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

How's it a breach of contract? The club and all the assets got sold directly to sevco Scotland, Whyte never had any part in sevco Scotland. I'm sick of repeating it now. Only thing Whyte can do is go after Charles since he was the director of sevco 5088.

The contract stipulates that the assets will be sold to sevco 5088 and according to you yourself they did not and were sold to a company Green himself dreamed up.This is fraud if someone from sevco 5088 decides to take court action that the assets were not sold directly to them as D&P had themselves stated in the public domain and signed a legal binding contract to do so.

But they didn't get sold to sevco 5088. They got directly sold to sevco Scotland.

and again

http://local.stv.tv/glasgow/108240-rangers-crisis-ibrox-and-murray-park-hived-off-to-separate-newco/

A spokesman for Rangers confirmed that there had been a transfer of assets between one newco and a second separate newco. He told STV: "For the avoidance of doubt, Sevco 5088 Limited bought the assets of the Rangers Football Club and then transferred them to Sevco Scotland Limited so that all the assets would be in the Scottish registered company that is Rangers FC."

Just seen something on twitter, someone explain it to me with ease?

Is it a case of green registering whyte as an owner/director and now whyte wants his money now that ticketus have won their case?

You are fucking joking, right? :lol:

Far as I can tell, rangers, and their fans' money, have been the subject of some serious double-dealing and deceitful practises among a gang of thieves who thought they had a plan to make a quick buck. Once Plan A* went tits up, the various crooks started making plans for how they could get their hands on the maximum payout.

They're currently fighting like cats in a sinking sack, and I wouldn't trust one of them to tell me what colour grass is.

On the bright side, it's happening to rangers' tribute act and not to an honest club.

*The SPL.

The contract stipulates that the assets will be sold to sevco 5088 and according to you yourself they did not and were sold to a company Green himself dreamed up.This is fraud if someone from sevco 5088 decides to take court action that the assets were not sold directly to them as D&P had themselves stated in the public domain and signed a legal binding contract to do so.

That's complete nonsense. What contract hellboy? Show me it? In D&P's report it showed that sevco Scotland bought the club and it's assets, in the SPL accounts it showed sevco Scotland bought the club and assets in the IPO prospectus it showed sevco Scotland bought the club and the assets.

That's complete nonsense. What contract hellboy? Show me it? In D&P's report it showed that sevco Scotland bought the club and it's assets, in the SPL accounts it showed sevco Scotland bought the club and assets in the IPO prospectus it showed sevco Scotland bought the club and the assets.

So why did Rangers feel the need to lie?

http://local.stv.tv/glasgow/108240-rangers-crisis-ibrox-and-murray-park-hived-off-to-separate-newco/

spokesman for Rangers confirmed that there had been a transfer of assets between one newco and a second separate newco. He told STV: "For the avoidance of doubt, Sevco 5088 Limited bought the assets of the Rangers Football Club and then transferred them to Sevco Scotland Limited so that all the assets would be in the Scottish registered company that is Rangers FC."

Just seen something on twitter, someone explain it to me with ease?

Is it a case of green registering whyte as an owner/director and now whyte wants his money now that ticketus have won their case?

You are fucking joking, right? :lol:

Far as I can tell, rangers, and their fans' money, have been the subject of some serious double-dealing and deceitful practises among a gang of thieves who thought they had a plan to make a quick buck. Once Plan A* went tits up, the various crooks started making plans for how they could get their hands on the maximum payout.

They're currently fighting like cats in a sinking sack, and I wouldn't trust one of them to tell me what colour grass is.

On the bright side, it's happening to rangers' tribute act and not to an honest club.

*The SPL.

I've given up with reading in on it as every bloody time something else comes up, they contradict themselves

Fraud by who Phil?

CG and CW? that is just CG screwing over CW, I see nothing to suggest D & P knew about this and they were the ones who were selling the club and assets, by this point CW no longer had any say in the matter. It still IMO needs to be proved that either the assets touched 5088 or D & P will complicit in this deception, so far I have seen nothing that implicates D & P.

Of course screwing someone out of share is perfectly fine and legal in this country.

Fraud by who Phil?

CG and CW? that is just CG screwing over CW, I see nothing to suggest D & P knew about this and they were the ones who were selling the club and assets, by this point CW no longer had any say in the matter. It still IMO needs to be proved that either the assets touched 5088 or D & P will complicit in this deception, so far I have seen nothing that implicates D & P.

That's fair enough, Tedi. You weren't on here in the months and months of Quanta, deadlines, exclusivity payments, mass redundancies, cost-cutting and general financial trimming as D&P "Did their job in securing the best deal for the creditors".

As a rangers fan, you came out of this with a new team to watch. Ally came out of it with a shitload of shares and a new deal. McElbows carried on being paid probably 4 or 5 times the market value for a 30+ donkey. Alexander has probably bought a couple of houses. The face-painter, the SAS, the newsagent, the shredding company, the utilities companies, the taxpayer - what did they get? Because that's who D&P were working for, Tedi.

I think I've already explained this Enrico. It was to put CW off of the scent. The fact was CW got strung along into believing he had a part in sevco5088 when really sevco Scotland bought the club and the assets which CW had nothing to do with it.

Yes it did but that was a single point in time, they not obligated to sell them to 5088 as long as the deal had no changed and only the name of buying entity.

Only if the CVA said it would be sold for that amount to any buyer. It didn't, so unless 5088 agree to drop out, D+P are obligated to sell to the party named in the CVA.

Maybe Green dropped out on behalf of 5088, I don't know. I'm sure you'll agree though it's very suspicious he subsequently lied about the assets going to 5088 then Sevco Scotland.

I had thought that legally, Green and Whyte were not supposed to have a business relationship at all and Whyte was meant to have no involvement with the asset purchase.

Whether the assets were sold to 5088 or Sevco Scotland, surely there is enough evidence to clearly show they have a business relationship and Whyte has had involvement, regardless of who has what now.

I think I've already explained this Enrico. It was to put CW off of the scent. The fact was CW got strung along into believing he had a part in sevco5088 when really sevco Scotland bought the club and the assets which CW had nothing to do with it.

tumblr_mdjci8dC5u1qkropqo1_500.jpg

No wonder Rangers fans didn't see it coming under Murray and then Whyte :lol:

I had thought that legally, Green and Whyte were not supposed to have a business relationship at all and Whyte was meant to have no involvement with the asset purchase.

Whether the assets were sold to 5088 or Sevco Scotland, surely there is enough evidence to clearly show they have a business relationship and Whyte has had involvement, regardless of who has what now.

No not at all. CW didn't have any involvement in sevco Scotland who bought the club and the assets.