Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I've never had a General Lee avatar, not sure why you would be offended by a car tho....

f**k off Bennett, if I wanted to take the bait I would have risen last week. Obvious troll is obvious.

Poor poor benny mk1 a shadow of his former self.

A decent posterer, but has fell away to fk over the last year and a bit.

Ever since Tedi joined P&B he has went mental :( ,I think them backfiring exploding links posted and endless repetitive drivel from Tedi finally got to Bennett and drove him into insanity :rolleyes: .

I've never had a General Lee avatar, not sure why you would be offended by a car tho....

your sig is interesting....

The BBC Trust has ruled that BBC Scotland breached its guidelines on accuracy in reports about the financial collapse of Rangers Football Club.

The Trust upheld two complaints that the corporation had been wrong to use the terms "new" and "old" club.

financial collapse :lol: ..... the corporation should of course have used the terms 'erzatrz; and 'utterly f***ed and ready for the vulture spivs to move in' club

General Lee :lol:

Lynard Skynard already did the attention seeking to great effect with the confederate flag, did you hope for a similar result.

Apologies if the flag is not known as the General Lee, my mistake.

Aye they sure did, I just got the warning there for it. I wish I reported Burma's homophobic comment now.

Bring it on. My apology and retraction for a typo is there for all to see. Along with my PM to bennet requesting that he point out my typo so that I could publicly apologise on the forum. He declined to respond.

See, unlike you, I have no wish to offend. And, unlike you, I did the decent thing.

I'm just better than you.

It's been quoted and i've got a screen shot of it.

You sad fucker, screeny of a typo. Desperate to have a debate on bigotry rather than discuss the mess your club is in.