Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I've been meaning to thank you Bendy and this seems like an apt time. 5 weeks ago I was a 30 a day man, 20 years smoking never once tried to quit. I knew I needed to, but everyone always goes on about how difficult it is. I decided the solution was to take a leaf out of your book and so I totally rejected reality and substituted my own. In my fantasy world quiting smoking is simple. I know this isn't true but taking a leaf out of your book I have managed in a herculean bit of doublethink to believe it is. It will come as no suprise to you (although it may to others) that this was 100% sucessful. So thank you Bendarroch (and the cheats you used to support as without out them I would never have come to this website and learned your mystical ways).

Bless. fssl fan thinks he has something to say that someone might care about. Offers up a woefully unimaginative tale of dullness instead. Mind you - the WKR might believe it.

:)

Bless. fssl fan thinks he has something to say that someone might care about. Offers up a woefully unimaginative tale of dullness instead. Mind you - the WKR might believe it.

Aww newco orc believes that he is witty. One bad post away from a complete rage methinks.

Quick where's bennett.

My thanks were sincere. I really am in your debt regarding giving up cigarettes. You don't need to accept them but you could have a bit of grace about it. Bitter little child.

I've been meaning to thank you Bendy and this seems like an apt time. 5 weeks ago I was a 30 a day man, 20 years smoking never once tried to quit. I knew I needed to, but everyone always goes on about how difficult it is. I decided the solution was to take a leaf out of your book and so I totally rejected reality and substituted my own. In my fantasy world quiting smoking is simple. I know this isn't true but taking a leaf out of your book I have managed in a herculean bit of doublethink to believe it is. It will come as no suprise to you (although it may to others) that this was 100% sucessful. So thank you Bendarroch (and the cheats you used to support as without out them I would never have come to this website and learned your mystical ways).

You could always just used Patches or Gum like everybody else.

My thanks were sincere. I really am in your debt regarding giving up cigarettes. You don't need to accept them but you could have a bit of grace about it. Bitter little child.

Oceania is at war with Eurasia, Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia

Aha hahhah ha!

:lol:

I say that suddenly, today, Ken decides to leave Rangers supporters alone and rip into Stoned.

Aye, right ye are - but the WKR buys it.

Mibbe one or two of the diddy gang will rally around and give you a surrogate pat on the head until T_K ruffles your hair again.

It's been a worthwhile day. I now know what lies beyond utter stoopidity.

Careful now, called him bendy. Vicky wing be happy. :(

You could always just used Patches or Gum like everybody else.

But then I'm still addicted to Nicotine (also psycologically this is admitting a weakness before you start ie. I NEED nicotine and can't cope without it - this will actually make it harder to "give up" at the start as you believe you are "giving something up" as opposed to stopping something undesireable). The Bendy method gives a clean break.

If true then it explains the ridiculous decision by the SPL investigation panel to have found the dead club guilty but to admonish them.

What we all knew. There was corrupt collusion from the Scottish games administrators to help a cheating club avoid punishment.

Thank god for the Internet.

Mehhh,I already posted many times this was a stitch up from way before the real Rangers went tits up and fell from a high height :) ,you can see the mess they made of things in their rules & regulations 2011/2012 the season Rangers died :huh: but we only found that out after the fact when Chuckie pronounced after he met with the SFA it's somehow the same club propaganda.