Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

In club terms? Nobody really knows and that's the problem.

All the problems at Rangers happened behind the scenes and most of them were caused by certain individuals trying to exploit the club as a cash cow. That's my opinion at least, I personally think the worst thing that happened was Craig Whyte deciding to stop paying PAYE and VAT. For me, that's way worse than anything else.

So now, possibly more than at any other club in the world, the fans want to know what the hell is going on behind the scenes.

The fans are now rightfully concerned.

This has been made far far worse by the fact that the board as a whole seem to be against being completely open as to what is happening while individuals are perfectly happy to leak snippets of info in order to help themselves personally, even if it damages the club and even if it causes people to form an incorrect opinion.

AT the moment I think the fans are being shafted by the board, simply because we aren't being given enough info about what exactly is happeneing which means people aren't basing their opinions on facts and instead which bloggers they find the most trustworthy and how their mates are reacting.

That's what is causing any infighting. The fans want facts but instead all we are getting is opinions.

This is because you are being treated as a customer just like as if you shopped at Tescos rather than a football supporter with an emotional attachment. Part of the con is to make you believe you are the greatest most loyal football supporters in the world but all the while you are being treated like a source of unlimited money. Making you believe you are supporting Rangers FC but you are only considered in terms of brand consumer loyalty.

The transparency issue has only recently come to the front in the minds of Rangers fans, while in the past for example around 2006 everyone knew by that time David Murray's money was running out, there could have been questions asked back then, but then there was quite clearly a mind set among Rangers fans '' we're not bothered, as long as we are still winning''. Yet Rangers fans remained passive observers passively observing right up until the CVA was rejected, with only a few small groups being active before that but ineffective in protest or fund raising after the club went into administration.

Blame yourselves for the state of your club both the old one, now in liquidation and the current phoenix club hemorrhaging money like a burst artery.

This is the way you wanted to be treated in the first place, why would the club now treat the fans any different since its been that way for years, decades?.

Don't ask questions as long as you are still winning. ;)

Have you ever seen the Starship Trooper films?

Edited by CityDave

This is because you are being treated as a customer just like as if you shopped at Tescos rather than a football supporter with an emotional attachment. Part of the con is to make you believe you are the greatest most loyal football supporters in the world but all the while you are being treated like a source of unlimited money. Making you believe you are supporting Rangers FC but you are only considered in terms of brand consumer loyalty.

The transparency issue has only recently come to the front in the minds of Rangers fans, while in the past for example around 2006 everyone knew by that time David Murray's money was running out, there could have been questions asked back then, but then there was quite clearly a mind set among Rangers fans '' we're not bothered, as long as we are still winning''. Yet Rangers fans remained passive observers passively observing right up until the CVA was rejected, with only a few small groups being active before that but ineffective in protest or fund raising after the club went into administration.

Blame yourselves for the state of your club both the old one, now in liquidation and the current phoenix club hemorrhaging money like a burst artery.

This is the way you wanted to be treated in the first place, why would the club now treat the fans any different since its been that way for years, decades?.

Don't ask questions as long as you are still winning. ;)

Have you ever seen the Starship Trooper films?

All I will say to add to that is 'we deserve better'

Yes. Yes it is. It's a fact.

Because no one had raised the subject after the guffaws-all-round Greig image introduced by Hellish.

Until you did.

Although the uber-thicko known as Rico tried to take the blame for you and claim he was the first. He wasn't. f**k knows why - other than him possibly being even thicker than so regularly acknowledged.

Ah! Is he, Rico, the one who takes you seriously?

:lol:

I point out to you that by cherry-picking, you weaken your already fragile argument. Remind you that the conversation had nothing to do with your Holy of Holies. Even go as far as to look back and give you a reference point to read from to put things into context. (post 139862, meltdown fans)

Yet your only response is to ignore all that easily-checkable input - and the effect your bigoted outpourings might have on your opinion's validity - and insult three posters while maintaining your own precarious position.

Noted. :lol:

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

I think you underestimate the amount of glory hunting fuckwit retards amongst the orc horde that would show up for the final of the pawnbrokers cup because it's a final and to them would be of more interest than one of the major cups :eek: .

Also it would be the biggest game this new club will have ever played and would probably sell out even if the venue was a 50K or 60K stadia.

I'd have thought that Tynecastle would be the preferred venue to help Hearts raise some funds in their time of need :) .

They want Celtic Park so they can trash the place.

Since you are new to the BRALT party here is a list of peeepul we know are not representative of the sevco support. ;)

Follow Follow forum. Not a Representation

Rangers Media. Not a Representation

Union Bears Not a Representation

Vangaurd Bears Not a Representation

Away support who cause riots. Not a Representation

Away support who sing banned songs Not a Representation

Home support who sing banned songs. Not a Representation

People like AWRA/british Patriot Not a Representation

Charles Green Not a Representation

David Murray  Not a Representation

Leggat Not a Representation

James Traynor Not a Representation

Mark Dingwall Not a Representation

Fans Burning national flags of your players in Orange halls while singing rangers/sevco club/company songs. Not a Representation

Media house....

Thugs who threaten journalists for expressing an opinion.

According to the bookies, the final is likely to be Rangers Vs Raith Rovers.

So how about murrayfeild? A neutral venue which is easy to get to from Kircaldy or Glasgow and no other football club would get paid a penny for using their stadium.

Also, shouldn't you be a lot more concerned over your clubs finances? Some people never get tired of saying that to Rangers fans..............

I have no need to be concerned over my clubs finances while our chairman is intent on not throwing money around like confetti. I believe that there were some financial issues a few seasons ago but unsure as to how these came about unless it was at the time we were still trying to be full time on the pish crowds we have. If I see us getting to the stage where we are pissing away 300% of our income on a monthly basis then I'll be concerned.

Murrayfield? You're trolling now aren't you?

SFA Club Licencing rules

Financial Information

Clubs are required to provide a summary of financial information drawn from the Audited Accounts submitted at 8.1.1.
Clubs should be aware that this information will be made freely available via the Scottish FA Website.

:rolleyes:

You could always make another complaint about sectarian dots Norman...

P.S With a rep as red as mine, a few more dots makes little difference :)

You know, without the PolterFud's undying devotion, you'd fit neatly between Bendarroch and AWRA. You'd probably be quite happy with that.

You could always make another complaint about sectarian dots Norman...

P.S With a rep as red as mine, a few more dots makes little difference :)

Big fat fib.

Just checked, in three figures in the positive, rated "excellent". Sterling work, benny. More posters like you is what the site needs is what I say.

Btw, an avatar of a nut with a mother fixation ? Hmmmmm....

They want Celtic Park so they can trash the place.

I'm pretty sure the their club would be sent the bill in that case. As I said before there is no need to discuss any of this until we know who is in the final. I'm sure if the predicted final was to arise we'd have a thread as long as the Heart vs Hibs cup final one. Discussing all the build up and logistics around it.

Big fat fib.

Just checked, in three figures in the positive, rated "excellent". Sterling work, benny. More posters like you is what the site needs is what I say.

Btw, an avatar of a nut with a mother fixation ? Hmmmmm....

Nonsense, last time i checked it was - 400 odds.

Could do with more like yours truly but sadly us Gers fans aren't really tolerated on here.

Edited by bennett

Nonsense, last time i checked it was - 400 odds.

Could do with more like yours truly but sadly us Gers fans aren't really tolerated on here.

Well tedi, bz bear etc must've been busy :lol: plus over 100, rating "excellent".

give it a week or two and it'll be back down again :)

Benny, it is a shame that tedi has given up on here.

From my own point of view, the BRALT needs buns. It is the whole reason it exists imo.

The influx of asswipes like crazy_frog etc was hilarious at the time, but regulars like you, bendy, tedi, dorlomin, 8 and kincardine are needed otherwise the thread will wither.

Might be pointless as admin v.2 nears and it will bloom brightly for a week or two then die.

Christ, the only reason youz get a continual roasting is your views are 18 months behind what everyone else has seen. And it is the same on ff, rm, vgb and rhd to name some of the boards I go on.

Benny, it is a shame that tedi has given up on here. From my own point of view, the BRALT needs buns. It is the whole reason it exists imo. The influx of asswipes like crazy_frog etc was hilarious at the time, but regulars like you, bendy, tedi, dorlomin, 8 and kincardine are needed otherwise the thread will wither. Might be pointless as admin v.2 nears and it will bloom brightly for a week or two then die. Christ, the only reason youz get a continual roasting is your views are 18 months behind what everyone else has seen. And it is the same on ff, rm, vgb and rhd to name some of the boards I go on.

Will it ?

If i remember correctly, there wasn't that many "buns" to be seen on this thread before that 1st game at brechin, after that they scurried out from under the rocks shoutin WATP, 54 titles & countin, ect ect...