Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Thanks. I'd love to take credit but unfortunately it's all true. Feel free to believe whatever you want though. We'll continue to laugh at you, you continue to pretend not to care.

You went too far with your lies, next time try and keep it something semi-believable.

Edited by King Bilel

ASA and Uefa approved

316kvf6.jpg

8)

Let's be magnanimous about this latest, entirely expected outcome - should we Rangers fans consider thanking the many plastic and diddy complainants for vigorously pressing the ASA to produce such a fine result on our behalf?

Naw? :lol:

Scotland's most successful club. Without question.

Looneysea logs out - Bennett logs in, hmm????

Loonysea stops green dotting people when bennett logs in and bennett takes over green dotting pricesss billy, hmm???

Tedi & bennett ride again. :thumsup2

Do looneysea and princess billy share a 54GGGGGG bra? (biggest pair of mammaries I seen on here for a while).

Looneysea?

That shit sound funny before you posted it? Cringe.

In a fresh adjudication, the ASA said it was confident that consumers would understand the claim was in reference to the history of Rangers Football Club, but did accept that that the club’s history was “separate to that of Newco”.

:thumsup2

Seriously, why do they care so much about the grubby history of the old club? :lol:

If that was me I'd be running like the wind away from a history that encompasses bigotry, sectarianism, systematic non-payment of social taxes and industrial scale cheating.

But I guess I'm just funny like that.

Seriously, why do they care so much about the grubby history of the old club? :lol:

If that was me I'd be running like the wind away from a history that encompasses bigotry, sectarianism, systematic non-payment of social taxes and industrial scale cheating.

But I guess I'm just funny like that.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Seething.

^^^ Almost in tears :lol:

Huh? I know you're simple but really? UEFA won't let you play in Europe because you are a new club. Why would this upset me?

I am confused as to the ASA's decision though. Even if they think you're the same club what on earth makes old rangers the "most successful". 50-odd league titles? Surely Aberdeen and Celtic are far more successful since they have both won things that are far harder to win than the Scottish league?