Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Call me a cynic but there's more than a hint of Pontius Pilate about the corpulent one's latest laughable actions.

Within a few hours of a story appearing in the press confirming that the Board have a 54% (had to be 54 didn’t it!) majority we get a story suggesting Super Salary has given his proxy to a supporters club who will vote with the Rebels.

I’ll suggest that either

1. He hasn’t

or

2. He has, but only on the say so of the current board who now don’t need his vote and do need him on board looking like a guy with the clubs best interests at heart – he’ll be handy when it comes to selling season tickets next year when the next load of spivs are in charge

Of course, if the vote goes for the board this thursday, you would expect a man of such moral standing as Ally, who’s shareholding he authorised to vote against the board, to walk away on friday morning. Or, is the charachter of the man better displayed by the fact he didn’t have the spine to vote against them directly and instead asked someone else to do it for him. Is that the Rangers way?

Well played Salary (whoever it is that is playing you!)

I'm genuinely a bit puzzled by this latest McCoist stuff.

The theory about him doing this on the orders of the existing board who'll win anyway and can appear magnanimous by allowing a rebel manager to remain in charge, is neatly seductive. I don't actually believe it though.

It would be a high wire act for the Easdales and not one I think even this prostitute manager would buy into.

I suspect it's an attempt at displaying some principle, albeit in a mealy mouthed way. I think McCoist is gambling on his shares tipping the balance. He's aware that they really might not though and hopeful that his standing (which is now enhanced) with supporters will protect him from being binned by an unpopular board.

I don't know, but that seems likelier to me than the more cynical interpretation.

Any other theories?

What do our Rangers supporting pals think?

Call me a cynic but there's more than a hint of Pontius Pilate about the corpulent one's latest laughable actions.

Within a few hours of a story appearing in the press confirming that the Board have a 54% (had to be 54 didn’t it!) majority we get a story suggesting Super Salary has given his proxy to a supporters club who will vote with the Rebels.

I’ll suggest that either

1. He hasn’t

or

2. He has, but only on the say so of the current board who now don’t need his vote and do need him on board looking like a guy with the clubs best interests at heart – he’ll be handy when it comes to selling season tickets next year when the next load of spivs are in charge

Of course, if the vote goes for the board this thursday, you would expect a man of such moral standing as Ally, who’s shareholding he authorised to vote against the board, to walk away on friday morning. Or, is the charachter of the man better displayed by the fact he didn’t have the spine to vote against them directly and instead asked someone else to do it for him. Is that the Rangers way?

Well played Salary (whoever it is that is playing you!)

Lolwut_cat.jpg

:lol: Two chances of getting a reasoned response, see Vicky and his pussy :1eye

Monkey would have gotten a reply from me and probably others too but he had to do the whole WKR lite thing, so that post will be ignored.

Monkey would have gotten a reply from me and probably others too but he had to do the whole WKR lite thing, so that post will be ignored.

What are you going on about now?

There is nothing objectionable in my post at all, unless you truly find the suggestion that McCoist's been known to prostitute himself, unpalatable.

If you don't wish to provide an answer, then fine. Only a tiny percentage of your posts are ever worth reading anyway. Don't make out however that it has anything to do with the actual content of what I posted.

This WRK Lite stuff is as meaningless as your stupid boycott lies. It's just something you say to me when you've nothing to say. You can be such a tiresome twat at times.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Oh here we go with the world record fourth tier

attendance figures n aw that routine.

Well I do know Killie have sold enough ST's over the years to avoid any sort of liquidation event No8 !, did your old club mange that ? :P .

Nothing changes. Yet again you spectacularly miss the point. I was not talking about Rangers incredible season ticket sales...i was not talking about Kilmarnock season ticket sales. I was talking about bold statements by a certain poster.

17 December 2013

Rangers International Football Club plc

("Rangers", "RIFC" or the "Company")

Annual General Meeting

As previously announced, the Company's Annual General Meeting will be held at 10:30am on Thursday 19 December 2013 at Ibrox Stadium, 150 Edmiston Drive, Glasgow G51 2XD.

The Directors are keen to encourage as many shareholders as possible to attend the meeting in person, and therefore in order to ensure that there are no delays, shareholders are asked to arrive in good time from 9.30am in order to clear the registration process. Shareholders should bring the attendance card which was included with the Notice of AGM, posted to registered addresses on 25 November 2013.

In the event that the attendance card is lost, Shareholders should bring photo id and proof of address, such as a utility bill or credit card statement. Shareholders whose shares are held in a nominee account with their stockbroker will need a Corporate Representative's letter (issued by the custodian of their shares) and photo id in order to be admitted. Non-shareholders including guests of shareholders, will not be admitted.

The meeting will consider the 14 Resolutions set out in the Notice of AGM, each of which will be subject to a vote by Poll, which will be verified by Capita Registrars Limited. The result of these Resolutions will be released to the London Stock Exchange by no later than 7am on 20 December 2013.

-Ends-

For further information please contact:

Rangers International Football Club plc

Graham Wallace

Brian Stockbridge

Tel: 0141 580 8647

Daniel Stewart & Company plc

Paul Shackleton / James Thomas

Tel: 0207 776 6550

Newgate Threadneedle

Graham Herring / Roddy Watt / John Coles

Tel: 020 7148 6143

Media House International Ltd

Jack Irvine

Tel: 020 7710 0020

Nothing changes. Yet again you spectacularly miss the point. I was not talking about Rangers incredible season ticket sales...i was not talking about Kilmarnock season ticket sales. I was talking about bold statements by a certain poster.

Oh. Did Killie somehow change their vote? I thought they'd abstained?

I'm genuinely a bit puzzled by this latest McCoist stuff.

The theory about him doing this on the orders of the existing board who'll win anyway and can appear magnanimous by allowing a rebel manager to remain in charge, is neatly seductive. I don't actually believe it though.

It would be a high wire act for the Easdales and not one I think even this prostitute manager would buy into.

I suspect it's an attempt at displaying some principle, albeit in a mealy mouthed way. I think McCoist is gambling on his shares tipping the balance. He's aware that they really might not though and hopeful that his standing (which is now enhanced) with supporters will protect him from being binned by an unpopular board.

I don't know, but that seems likelier to me than the more cynical interpretation.

Any other theories?

What do our Rangers supporting pals think?

I think the current board feel they have it tied up and they have told McCoist to do this, for very obvious reasons.

They need to keep McCoist there to keep a "Good Rangers man" in place. McCoist needs to keep the fans happy to keep them filling the trough. The Spivs and McCoist hand over the proxy on 1.5% of the vote knowing it will make no difference to the vote. Everyone's a winner, apart from the Rangers fans who are duped again by Super Salary.

I know you were having a pop at WRK No8, despite all those ST's being sold at Ibrox it does not even come to keeping your club solvent does it ?. Your club may sell 45K of ST's but that just about covers the running costs of the stadium and about half of it's it's staff without any bonuses, even without the one off costs the club has been paying off the total amount of revenue doesn't even keep the club solvent and in there lies your clubs problems.

Kilmarnock on the other hand still manage to stave of a financial insolvency event to which your new club is expected to enter at some point next year and I think sooner rather than later if the club does not take a private Wonga loan or sell the clubs assets on leaseback as the club won't get a bank credit facility.

It's not about the amount ST sales really is it ?, it all comes down has the club sold enough ST's to keep the club solvent and your club would need to sell nearly twice the amount it already has to be able to say it is financially solvent until next season and even make a profit. I have to laugh at your club in it's audited accounts tried to claim the club made a profit by adding negative goodwill to it's figures :lol: to somehow claim the club is OK but at the same time showed a running loss of over £14 million :blink: .

You stick to your own club No8 because it will need your money !, all of it including your tips :P .

How common is it for the chairman of one football club to call for the removal of another club's board?

Ah but the QC Donald Findlay gets it !, the club is one singular entity as shown the the Beeb's website :) .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25409741

All through his quotes there isn't even a mention of a mythical company and keeps referring to the club as the only entity with such phrases as,

"It's time to clear the whole lot out and only have people in who want to take the club forward and who do not want to take a penny out of it."

The club has no money because it's the mythical company that has all the cash ??? I mean debt :lol: . And goes on to say,

"Someone who is the club's internal accountant should be paid the commercial rate if you are going to get the right guy. Of course he should.

The club doesn't have an internal accountant !, the mythical company does because the company deals with all the finances because it's operating operating the club apparently if you believe the SFA. And also,

Rangers raised £22.2m when the club was listed on the London Stock Exchange in December.

I thought it was the company that owned the club that was floated on the stock exchange because if you were to believe the SFA then the club is separate from the company !. And again he says the club was floated on the stock exchange,

"The way the club was floated was mucked up from the beginning," said Findlay. "The wrong people did it, the wrong people invested, the wrong people are now in charge.

This is a QC who is up to date on all the SFA's & SPFL's rules & regulations and still believes the club is the only entity because he never once mentioned the company that was running the club 8) .

I feel sorry for Tedi now :lol: , because one of his own and a QC at that and also is a current chairman of a football club has been caught telling the truth ^_^ .

NEW CLUB as in one single entity :wub: .