Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Wailing & gnashing of teeth n aw rat Dave :lol: .

Anger & permarage on a huge humongous scale that his new club is about to go into the shitter after he had his rosary beads clenched in his hand pleading to God over a year ago to see the SPL a wasteland. Well he got his wish and the SPL is now defunct and no longer exists and the age old adage of be careful what you wish for has come back to bite his blue bigoted bum. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You sure about that? :huh:

Ra bears official response to Phil ... here

Edit: Just read it and jeez it's poor ... no wonder they sneaked it oot today.

Might as well have said .. move it along , nothing to see here folks .. well no this week anyway. No word of taking action against him or responding to any specific allegations.

That's all folks !!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's the sort of language Tedi would use. Rubbishing the claim, without actually addressing the allegations?

f**k me just found a stream to the **** game .. fucking loads of empty seats .... lmao.

You don't need a stream when you can watch it on cooncil TV.

Looking forward to seeing tonight's official attendance.

Is it a diddy cup, The Rangers are all about the league.

Don't know but there's at least four spaces to park outside my flat the now. I can remember the days of rangers fc when I had to park half a mile away. Cops don't even bother with cones in the street anymore.

I love how the Rangers fans seek to dismiss anything that bloke with the pretend name says, by pointing out he's rather a ghastly dick.

I can't remember any P or D on here defending him at any point in terms of his personality, political views or chip laden shoulders.

Nobody claims he's personally admirable or infallible. Most of us condemn his arrogant posturing.

However, it would be ludicrous to use all that to conclude that he can't possibly have anything valid to say, given his track record.

Ludicrous it is, for plenty of our friends on here though.

Corrected. No need to thank me.

With The Sevco Cost Cutters in financial soapy, the next round will be one hot ball and one cold ball in the draw and it will be a Celtic v The Great Pretenders quarter final to try and get the debt collectors FC some much needed cash before they run out of monopoly money.

You will know if it is a fix when the fucktard who gets chosen from the endless list of Rangers sympathisers rummages around the glass bowl feeling out for the hot ball and then drops it like a hot potato as soon as it is out the goldfish bowl.

:whistle