Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I never renewed last season and the same this season, i'm guessing around the £300 mark but Tedi or No.8 will know.

As i said unless they pull off a major PR coup then i can't see them flogging enough ST's. Give us some honesty and transparency then i'd renew and pay up to around the £500 mark.

I don't think anyone at this level has charged £20 to get in.

Times that figure by your 18 home games and that gives you £360.

You usually give a decent deduction of 3 or more free matches for paying upfront so I really don't see what your fans are playing at paying any more than £300.

Even that seems steep compared with what everyone else will charge to watch the same teams.

It's a tabloid newspaper, it's what they do.

People have to read the story and not thr headline.

I'd say tabloids are more prone to sensationalising a story with a nonsense headline.

The times I've read a headline and then the story is a massive anticlimax is incredible.

This headline seems to me as telling us the news but trying to get away with nothing to see here.

They should've let a Celtic fan write the headline.

You usually give a decent deduction of 3 or more free matches for paying upfront so I really don't see what your fans are playing at paying any more than £300.

Even that seems steep compared with what everyone else will charge to watch the same teams.

I suppose costs are more at Rangers, again though it's moot point with me as i've not going to the games this season.

Another sensible post from Dave, he brings so much to this forum.

To be honest, Dave could eat a particularly virulent curry, then take a photograph of the following morning's "payback", post it in this thread, and still have made a more worthwhile contribution than every single one of your simpering, servile posts combined.

So let me get this straight. The Rangers announce via the LSE that they have funding issues and require a loan of £1.5m for use as working capital. They have no access to mainstream lending so they are trying to loan shark a deal with un-named "investors" and the Sevconians think this is GREAT NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus wept this is about as bad as news can get given the club chairman was forced to deny this very rumour only a few weeks ago. £1.5m will barely be enough for a club with operating costs of 6 or 7 times that to last them to the end of the month.

Lets be brutally honest here this is the equivalent of you or I going to Wonga / Cash Converters etc for a pay day loan. And you will find very few people here or anywhere else that would ever think that is great news !

The slope is steeper and even more slippery than even I could have dreamed down Ibrox way right now.

Aye, but ther's only going to be one of those teams winning (every game)...

Does this mean the £2.5mil overdraft "facility" mentioned in the accounts has already been utilised?

Only in Sevconia could a 7 figure pay day loan to keep the lights on be celebrated as a victory.

Edited by AberdeenBud

Is there not a limit on the maximum they can charge, dependent on the league you are currently playing in?

believe not,they can charge what they want as long as the gullibles are willing to pay.now for some strange reason i recall theres a minimum that clubs can charge

Only Rangers fans should fill this survey in. Would be pretty poor if fans of other clubs did it!

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/6350-ready-to-listen

Wonder who they've outsourced the job of collating all this info together and putting it together in a nice presentation.

Money well spent, I'm sure!

Jesus, an online survey! Thistle were doing this 10 years ago!

Errrrm it's you who has the top source at Ibrox, remember?

If you don't know, just say you don't know. No shame in not knowing about that... Or how much your clubs season tickets cost, no shame in not knowing anything about your club.