Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

"I'm offended by people making fun of THE disaster, and the memorial to the 66 lives lost".

Maybe some people should take a leaf out of their ex-rivals' fans' songbook, and go easy on the faux-offense until they "know their history".

Just sayin', likes.

I am aware that the memorial also has the names of the two people who lost their lives at another game against celtic on stairway 13 in sep 61 aswell, so whatever point you are trying to make give it a rest and stop trying to use knowledge of the disaster as some sort of point scoring exercise.

also that quote you have was never typed by me :blink:

plus no doubt you know all the words to that song whiterosecelt probably one of your favourites. :rolleyes:

Anyone up for some more from Mr Glib & Shameless

Pinches of salt at the ready....

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 1m

Now to the power struggle at Rangers - Dave King joins us exclusively now from Johannesburg LIVE on #SSN

I am aware that the memorial also has the names of the two people who lost their lives at another game against celtic on stairway 13 in sep 61 aswell, so whatever point you are trying to make give it a rest and stop trying to use knowledge of the disaster as some sort of point scoring exercise.

plus no doubt you know all the words to that song whiterosecelt probably one of your favourites. :rolleyes:

Why are you calling WRK a celtic fan? I'm pretty sure it fails miserably to wind him up and just makes you look like that complete loser Tedi. Seriously does anyone apart from sevco fans think this is anything other than being a prat?

As opposed to you, trying to point score by using the jokey gif to infer we were insulting dead. The 'centenary' statue (used to save money on having to commission a new one) you old club used as a 'memorial' in honour of the dead (the same dead, your honourable and dignified club squabbled with the sheriff about the 'exact amount' their lives were worth)

Maybe had you acquainted yourself with sordid history that your club bought for a quid and go educate yourself then you might not end up making a c**t of yourself and having your old club's dirty laundry aired on the forum.

I gave my opinion that.using the statue was in bad taste due what it used for . dosent matter what it was built for everyone knows what it is used for now. if someone had photoshopped the hillsborough memorial to make a joke at liverpools expense then what do your think the reaction would be?

I gave my opinion that.using the statue was in bad taste due what it used for . dosent matter what it was built for everyone knows what it is used for now. if someone had photoshopped the hillsborough memorial to make a joke at liverpools expense then what do your think the reaction would be?

Lots of outrage? People do love to whine. Do you think muslims that issue death threats to cartoonists are correct?

If i was you i would just ignore Norman, he's not worth your time or effort.

Lots of outrage? People do love to whine. Do you think muslims that issue death threats to cartoonists are correct?

What the f**k has that got to do with this thread?

GN forum maybe but not here.

Anyone up for some more from Mr Glib & Shameless

Pinches of salt at the ready....

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 1m

Now to the power struggle at Rangers - Dave King joins us exclusively now from Johannesburg LIVE on #SSN

so basically dave has put two fingers up to the board by not jumping on a plane when summonsed.

what a tearaway that man is.

What the f**k has that got to do with this thread?

GN forum maybe but not here.

I know you are really really stupid so I'll try to explain like you are five.

forever_blue thinks people should be mindful of others feeling when making jokes. His position can be summarised as - that might offend someone, don't do it. I'm asking him how far this sentiment should be taken. This is because I'm sure he is just making it up. When you want to show someone is being ludicrous, illustrate their point with a ludicrous example.

You're now repeating an opinion you gave many pages ago and one that has been been ridiculed time and again. I have clearly stated the memorial itself and the actions of you old club are far more distasteful than any jokey gif could ever be. Yet you avoid and ignore this point as if it will somehow disappear and you are exempt from examining it and giving comment.

Does the memorial and and the actions of the club not shame you?

no the memorial does not shame me why wouldit ? and as for this pay out nonsense I havent heard anything about it so if you can provide a link I will be more than happy to read it and then pass judgement. now answer my question if it was the hillsborough memorial being photoshopped what woulda the reaction be?

forever_blue thinks people should be mindful of others feeling when making jokes. His position can be summarised as - that might offend someone, don't do it. I'm asking him how far this sentiment should be taken. This is because I'm sure he is just making it up. When you want to show someone is being ludicrous, illustrate their point with a ludicrous example.

Only an absolute cretin (like you) would find that 'comparison' suitable.

Now please do one...

all i.have said is and opinion that it was tasteless . I never stated not to do it . christ as I have said a non rangers fan agreed with my view a few pages

ago and no one has given him any grief or seethe for his opinion. all this has shown is that the usual bralt vultures will argue with rangers fans on any subject. its absoloutley pathetic tbh.

I am aware that the memorial also has the names of the two people who lost their lives at another game against celtic on stairway 13 in sep 61 aswell(1), so whatever point you are trying to make give it a rest and stop trying to use knowledge of the disaster as some sort of point scoring exercise.

also that quote you have was never typed by me :blink:(2)

plus no doubt you know all the words to that song whiterosecelt probably one of your favourites. :rolleyes:(3)

1, You've had a day or so with Google, a couple of handy clues left in there by YT, and you still can't get it right. Your ignorance over something you claim to care about does greater disservice to anyone's memory than any number of jokes in questionable taste.

2. That would be what grown-ups call "paraphrasing" (see, I put that word in quotation marks as well, and I'm pretty fúcking sure you've never used it, never mind on here). Had I wanted to quote your blinkered, ill-educated shite, I'd have used the handy quote function supplied by Div for that very purpose.

3. Ooooohhh, what a sharp comeback. "No wan ae us...." :lol::lol::lol:

Ill-educated moron is, in hindsight, pretty kind. Even the Defender of the Oppressed, that Well-Respected Poster, knows when to walk away.