Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That's the spirit youngsy. A wee bit debate and discussion is what we're all here for, after all. Now, about the "plc" being the "club"....

We've done that but if you want to deflect from what i posted to Dave, you carry on, not a problem to me. However it may well be prudent to ask Dave why he isn't taking Denboy to task as regards McCulloch and his salary given that the sum that was put across by Denboy is completely at odds to the information he was given by a "source within the club''.

We've done that but if you want to deflect from what i posted to Dave, you carry on, not a problem to me. However it may well be prudent to ask Dave why he isn't taking Denboy to task as regards McCulloch and his salary given that the sum that was put across by Denboy is completely at odds to the information he was given by a "source within the club''.

always wondered how these "sources of the club" reveal themselves to the likes of densbhoy is it on twitter, in the pub or maybe even on tinder. he and hbqc always seem to "know" some source . :lol:

always wondered how these "sources of the club" reveal themselves to the likes of densbhoy is it on twitter, in the pub or maybe even on tinder. he and hbqc always seem to "know" some source . :lol:

Add to that the WKR having clandestine meetings with people in the know who take him very very seriously......

Laughing at you Youngsy ... having a wee go at Dave despite his 'source' being more favourable than PMG's.

Sad fact is that you know your 'hero's' are merely mercenaries ripping you off ... and you care so little for your new clumpany you don't want to know the truth.

Sad .. :lol:

Do what you like, i'm asking a poster on here, Dave j as to why he isn't responding to your post quoting McGillivan re; McCulloch going up to £17,500 a week and the massive difference that his source quoted. It is not having a go but there is a gulf in the figures put forward by both parties so let's see the response. As for "my hero's", grow up son, or maybe you shouldn't put so much faith in a proven liar and bigot like McGillivan.

I've never asked her for any information (wouldn't want to get her in trouble), but a girl I know works for sevco as security (used to work for Group4 but rangers bought her contract). It's not beyond the realm of possibility that people other than myself have friends employed by sevco.

I've never asked her for any information (wouldn't want to get her in trouble), but a girl I know works for sevco as security (used to work for Group4 but rangers bought her contract). It's not beyond the realm of possibility that people other than myself have friends employed by sevco.

No you're correct it's not beyond the realm of possibility that people have friends that work for Rangers or any other club but when these people put out information given to them by the employee is completely at odds to that given by another party then maybe a response is approppiate, especially when the figure from both parties is at very much different levels to each other.

Deflect, is it? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wasn't part of that conversation, so it would be rude to butt in. I just wanted a wee bit clarification (as the other lot call it, I believe) on your statement that the club and company were in fact the same entity. It's just that you, er, fucked off for quite some time last time the subject was raised...

Deflect, is it? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wasn't part of that conversation, so it would be rude to butt in. I just wanted a wee bit clarification (as the other lot call it, I believe) on your statement that the club and company were in fact the same entity. It's just that you, er, fucked off for quite some time last time the subject was raised...

oh wrk is in the argument , has he used the "no wan ae us " patter yet ? :rolleyes: