Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Fair enough, I can accept that view. I stated on another thread that I believe, under current evidence, that Rangers are the same club with a broken membership of the SFA and broken history. I do however also believe that your club's current entity's membership and history of that membership ie since 2012 should be viewed separately to the history of the club pre jiggery pokery. In the same way that ICT have a heritage of numerous HFL honours inextricably connected to our history but won by two different entities.

The thing is no Rangers fan will see a new club but very very few non Rangers fans see the same club.

Two more questions, when you watch Rangers now do you see Rangers or a poor attempt at being Rangers? Your club's name has a different meaning these days, one of shame, disgrace and comedy. Rangers used to be a proud, powerful and enviable name. How does that make you feel?

I've watched Rangers under Scot Symon, right through until the present, seen some great and not so good teams. This current situation is soul destroying, as a club we are the laughing stock of Scottish football, from the boardroom down to the team. I don't get home as much as i used to, to watch Rangers, probably a good thing though. The way things are i can't see the club at the top of the Scottish game for many years to come. We had a great opportunity to instill a playing ethos in the club two years ago, with the right managerial team that is, that chance has gone. A great chance to try and change the mindset of the support, instead of playing to the gallery as Green did and with McCoist as manager, as long as he is then the club won't progress.

Under TUPE isn't he entitled to 3 years on his existing pay and conditions?

Yes, and before he TUPE'd from the old club he was entitled to the pay & conditions of that contract, but said he'd play for free.

I've watched Rangers under Scot Symon, right through until the present, seen some great and not so good teams. This current situation is soul destroying, as a club we are the laughing stock of Scottish football, from the boardroom down to the team. I don't get home as much as i used to, to watch Rangers, probably a good thing though. The way things are i can't see the club at the top of the Scottish game for many years to come. We had a great opportunity to instill a playing ethos in the club two years ago, with the right managerial team that is, that chance has gone. A great chance to try and change the mindset of the support, instead of playing to the gallery as Green did and with McCoist as manager, as long as he is then the club won't progress.

Thank you for a straight and honest answer. From a football fan to another I can empathise with you.

Under TUPE isn't he entitled to 3 years on his existing pay and conditions?

Not necessarily three years, but he is certainly entitled to transfer under his existing terms and conditions, or to negotiate new terms - or to refuse to work for the new club, as Charlie found out when all the players with any value fucked off for free.

That's fine, maybe you should refrain from posting info from your source at Rangers then. After all if you can't challenge another source with info far removed from your own why bother, except if it Rangers fans of course. Certainly if i had such a source i would be trying to uphold his and my own credibility, suppose were all different though, Dave

You seem to have missed my post on the previous page, remind us all, while we are talking about posters credibility, who was it that decided to bring up, a private conversation between two posters?

Without the consent of one of the posters.

Do you think with hindsight, you should have contacted me to ask if you could discuss our PM's in public?

Thank you for a straight and honest answer. From a football fan to another I can empathise with you.

Yep, fair play to youngsy for that heartfelt post. Having never seen Killie dominate like the original rangers, any empathy is solely for the experience of watching Shiite football when you hope for a return to the good times

Not necessarily three years, but he is certainly entitled to transfer under his existing terms and conditions, or to negotiate new terms - or to refuse to work for the new club, as Charlie found out when all the players with any value fucked off for free.

Are you still claiming credit for that Norm?

Are you still claiming credit for that Norm?

Not claiming credit, just glad I had some part, however small, in fecking Charlie's plans up.

Nice, isn't it when the Diddy fans were more proactive at the time of rangers' death and the Tribute Act's formation than any of you lot? How much did Sally say the smart ones were worth? You know, the ones Charlie Boy thought were "assets"?

Do you share that same opinion with your rangers supporting mates or the guys around you at the ground, or work colleagues?

any time one of them wants to discuss something they've over heard.... do you just put your hands up and say.... take your discussion somewhere else, i'm not interested in rumour until it's fact.

If you're only going to discuss facts, football's maybe not the best forum.

Do you see where it says"reformed as a New Company", please show where it says"New Club". Or perhaps you should ask McGillivan.

Read the rest of FIFA's update. The bit that says 'the club was consigned to liquidation in mid-June' doesn't worry you?

If it was only the company that re-formed post-liquidation, what happened to the club? Could they still be... in liquidation?

Read the rest of FIFA's update. The bit that says 'the club was consigned to liquidation in mid-June' doesn't worry you?

If it was only the company that re-formed post-liquidation, what happened to the club? Could they still be... in liquidation?

See, this is where the likes of me and thee miss out - the mental gymnastics required to sift out the bits which suit the continuation must have fried more than a few bear brains over the last couple of years.

We, on the other hand, can clearly see that rangers cheated. Then they died. Simple, really.

always wondered how these "sources of the club" reveal themselves to the likes of densbhoy is it on twitter, in the pub or maybe even on tinder. he and hbqc always seem to "know" some source . :lol:

That's the spirit !, just post lies about me and all the bears will take it as the gospel ffs. Tedi has often posted the source himself that usually backfires on him :) , and Tedi is also a source of much pointing and laughing :lol:

ST renewal in already.

25% increase (because I sit near the halfway line apparently)

They can get lost until (1) The wigs and Spivs are out AND (2) McCoist is out

Game by game for this bear.

Must be renewed by 5th of May?

Do you think that's to allow them to pay this seasons bonuses?

Oh very good, on the back foot are we Dave,or why would you deflect. Certainly, i have no problem in stating The Rangers Football Club was incorporated as a The Rangers Football Club Limited in 1899, i also have no problem in stating that the full history and club continuation has been recognised by those that matter. Hope this helps you, Dave.

Only Rangers fans and certain media outlets bleat on about a seamless continuation, everyone else on the planet knows it's a new club.

I can't believe you have let yourself be conned and abused like a cheap whore because it let's you bap on about titles and shit ? :blink::lol:

I can't and won't speak for any Rangers fan but myself. As far as i'm concerned the transfer of the SFA Membership ensured recognition of the history and continuation of the history as the same club, whether there was a liquidation of the plc or not.

I'm also fully aware that Rangers are a current member of UEFA who are operated by a new company, therefore as that company has no accounts to cover the last three years, then as a club we haven't a licence to play in European Competition.

However as other clubs who have went through the same or similar who are members of UEFA have had their continuation fully recognised as the one and the same club since their founding then Rangers are no different to those clubs, whatever country they play in.

When UEFA come out and state unequivocally that clubs, such as Rangers, SCC Napoli, Strasbourg and other member clubs of UEFA from various countries are indeed a new club then i will accept that ruling.

^ ^ ^

Desperate straw clutching at it's best :lol:

Youngsy ?, I have an original painted copy of a Van Gogh masterpiece and would like to sell you it for about ??? £100 :) . I will write you out a piece of paper stating that this is the original copy as provenance of the work just like what the SFA did for your club to prove it is the original copy. If anyone challenges you it is not the original just stick to your guns and show them the piece of paper I gave you to prove it is the original. :rolleyes:

You seem to have missed my post on the previous page, remind us all, while we are talking about posters credibility, who was it that decided to bring up, a private conversation between two posters?

Without the consent of one of the posters.

Do you think with hindsight, you should have contacted me to ask if you could discuss our PM's in public?

Your asking a bit much there. The man's soft in the head. What does he want you to do? Have a face off with PMG where you beat the details of your respective anonymous sources out of each other? Rational thinking and hindsight are most likely beyond him.