Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I did emphasise in the 'real world'

Is a true story, I have known them for 40 years since school and they both drink in same pub as me.

Sorry, if that doesn't fit with your assertion that 'once a Ger always a Ger' little story...but there are some Gers men that can see through the waffle of same club shite.

Of course it is.

Yes it is. One played under John Greig and the other was there under Advocaat and Walter. Up to you if you choose to not accept it....but it is the truth.

Not as if they are the only Ex-Rangers players who have done it ala Naismith, Whittaker et al.

Edited to correct spelling

Edited by edi1011

Hasn't it?

It's made me realise that a lot of people don't ask enough questions, and are too afraid of change.

Don't let fear of the unknown keep you in a miserable situation I say. If you aren't happy, think with your feet.

After all, how much loyalty do the players/board/owners of your club have to you these days?

Fucking hell, you're too serious for this.

Yes it is. One played under John Greig and the other was there under Advocaat and Walter. Up to you if you choose to not accept it....but it is the truth.

Not as if they are the only Ex-Rangers players who have done it ala Naismith, Whittaker et al.

Edited to correct spelling

What two players is it you're referring to

How can I being insulting you Tedi .. I'm treating you as you treat other posters ... simple.

Or do you around insulting other posters and expect a free ride is that it ...

I'll treat you with the same respect you show others ... If you can't manage it .. fair enough.

And you're a cherry picking fool ... because that post continued upon with a discussion ... which you omit. The only liar is yourself Tedi ..

Here is the continuation and proof .. You really are the lowest, two faced, simpering wee weasel of a man. Desperate to get one over .. eh fivestars .. you're laughable wee man .. honestly.

Tedi, I haven't said I will not reply to any guff you write, I simply will not insult you. However if that's the way you want to treated, you must treat others the same. Unless you're a hypocrite .. you're not are you?

I think one day he will make a stan type song about you tedi (that's an Eminem song about a stalker fan auld yin ;) ). he probably has all your pictures on his wall and probably wants you to be together.

What two players is it you're referring to

Not going to name names, but they are both from Edinburgh, and I was having a pint with them last weekend.

As I said to Tedi, there are some ex-players out there who do not see the current club as being the same one that they played for years ago.

Not going to name names, but they are both from Edinburgh, and I was having a pint with them last weekend.

As I said to Tedi, there are some ex-players out there who do not see the current club as being the same one that they played for years ago.

That's fine, in that respect the club and support are better off without them.

Fucking hell, you're too serious for this.

Firstly, I know there's a multitude of threads running - many of which now only exist for our amusement, posting of 'pleasing' gifs, and general 'let's all laugh and point at Rangers' merriment....

The more I'm hearing though, the more I'm looking towards the actual end game here, and would like to gauge reaction as to where we will be a year, two years, however many years down the line. For as long as i remember I have personally felt disgusted by the way football clubs play fast and loose in a manner no 'normal' business can ever hope to get away with. I see this going the same way as so many clubs before them. They'll dodge the big one by playing the administration card. They won't be the first, they won't be the last. So, what's your prediction for the actual end to this?

To my eyes it's all set up with Whyte knowing all along that he would decide when to play the administration joker card to position himself as main creditor. I genuinely believe some sort of deal will grudgingly be accepted by HMRC. There will be pain for Rangers - but they will indeed dodge the big hammer blow. Short term pain, longer term, they'll weasel a way to rise phoenix-like from administration, as I say, like so many morally bankrupt cheating football clubs before them.

Thoughts? Hopefully not just of a 'LOL' nature! Really looking to see what you guys seriously see the end of this actually being when the dust settles.

It's a serious business the BRALT. Well, it's been seriously shite of late, but I'm hoping for another summer of serious entertainment out of it.

It's a serious business the BRALT. Well, it's been seriously shite of late, but I'm hoping for another summer of serious entertainment out of it.

of late, it has been shite since about late 2012, it is essentially the rangers v celtic forum now

Edited by forever_blue

To be expected though surely? Players don't have quite the emotional investment that the fans do.

Hope that same philosophy also applies to Richard Gough as well, as he is on record as also sharing the same feelings.

In what way? Aside from ensuring ideological purity (something more usually associated with fascist or religious regimes than a football club) won't this just make the club slightly poorer?

In what way? Aside from ensuring ideological purity (something more usually associated with fascist or religious regimes than a football club) won't this just make the club slightly poorer?

do you notice it is the diddies who regularly bring religion and politics into the discussion whereas rangers fans and even celtic fans rarely mention it on the bralt? this whole Glasgow as some sort of sectarian hotbed is a load of over hyped media pish but that is a differnet topic for a different day .

Edited by forever_blue

hope they get a skelf on their arse next time they are watching a game in the pub.

See through in Edinburgh, people can normally go out to have a social drink with friends without having to worry about some saddo OF fans giving them grief.