Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Why do you think your pipe dream is worth anything other than digs? What evidence have you shown that this is anything other your personal fantasy?

So now you want to speak to me like a normal human being? That's cute.

I genuinley don't understand your first question. I've not offered any evidence other than this is my opinion. A logical train of thought can lead you to where i am right now but there's not conclusive evidence.

Very simply though considering you're at least trying to speak now, hedgefunds don't care about sentiment, they care about money. The UOF have shown that there is not trust in the current set up. The London investors will not be happy the way things are going, why would they be? They're after money and the main source of money is boycotting. I believe/hope that Margarita/BPH will sell up to King shortly. When that happens (if it doesn't feel free to bring up all these posts and have a go, genuinely i'd deserve it!) the rest will follow with what they've made before King ousts them anyway.

Putting the club into admin won't happen when there's King's investment waiting, they couldn't claim we're skint when King is willing to underwrite a share issue, it would be illegal for them to do so. The sale and leaseback scenario is not as easy as leaving now, just think how much money they've all made from 1p shares and such already. They've already made a killing, it's easier for all parties to leave now with what they have. Of course that's an ideal scenario for me, one which i think will happen.

It's been widely reported that he lost it all

There was a south African article which at first looked like it claimed he earned profit from it but that looks like it's been taken out of context.

So... no proof then. Thanks for clearing that up benny, knew we could rely on you.

Not on here, I only came here to laugh at you idiots after dave.j brought it up on wearethistle.co.uk.

aofjays Is a weird one, I just leave him to his own devices. he is like a wasp eventually he will fly out the window and go away .

He only posts on here because Dave went looking for 'hauners' on some Thistle forum. It's quite clear that he's only on here to be dispruptive, thats i why i tend to mostly ignore him.

And another Irony Meter bites the dust....

It doesn't really matter what i post, you'll find fault with it lol

Hell i could even post that Rangers were a 'new club' and you'd go into overdrive and tell us that Rangers were still the same club and talk of a new club was stupid.

Ok I don't want to get into a thing, but can you prove king put in that 20mil and lost it all?

Is it easily traceable?

I mean apart from lip service what proof do you have?

It's like Murray saying he put a ton of money into rangers when in reality he didn't spend a penny(loan to purchase rangers) and just moved debt around which is now affecting other MIH businesses now.

I have seen it proven, right now myself i could not. Apologies.

The available evidence is out there online though.

Thanks for actually responding to the content.

His spend spend spend challenge would bother me why?

Again regarding his reputation, it doesn't affect Rangers. He has prior convictions, so what? Since when have football fans cared so much about the morality of the suits?

He would pass the SFA's test, he has previously given us £20M and lost out so it's really not like any of the previous is relevant unless you just don't like him as a person. I really don't understand why anyone would believe he's trying to fleece Rangers fans. Where does that come from other than a timmy wet dream?

Always up for debate Max.

Thought the reply I made answered these supplemental questions tbh ?

Mr Glib/Shameless isn't going to pony up the types of sums it takes to fulfill his wish for a recreation of the Rangers he and Minty crashed so spectacularly previously.

He wants others to piss their money away, yes he'll CONTRIBUTE an element of it (a controlling element he says and that bit is CRUCIAL. He sees that as leverage to raise finance, but where else do you think this Fanatasy Finance will eminate from ? Certainly NOT serious Investors that's for sure, so WHO?

Your coming across as a money/glory whore Max. One of those reprehensible types that can only see successful competition against ONE other team as the be all and (quite literally) end-all of absolutely everything.

You need someone at that place who sees the long term future not the short term gamble.

King is, amongst other well documented things, a gambler......and not a very good one.

It doesn't really matter what i post, you'll find fault with it lol

Hell i could even post that Rangers were a 'new club' and you'd go into overdrive and tell us that Rangers were still the same club and talk of a new club was stupid.

you forgot to mention bigoted, surely norman would not leave out the word bigoted when describing rangers before going on to tell us one of his truly harrowing tales of oppression down Ayrshire way :bairn

I genuinley don't understand your first question. I've not offered any evidence other than this is my opinion. A logical train of thought can lead you to where i am right now but there's not conclusive evidence.

Very simply though considering you're at least trying to speak now, hedgefunds don't care about sentiment, they care about money. The UOF have shown that there is not trust in the current set up. The London investors will not be happy the way things are going, why would they be? They're after money and the main source of money is boycotting. I believe/hope that Margarita/BPH will sell up to King shortly. When that happens (if it doesn't feel free to bring up all these posts and have a go, genuinely i'd deserve it!) the rest will follow with what they've made before King ousts them anyway.

Putting the club into admin won't happen when there's King's investment waiting, they couldn't claim we're skint when King is willing to underwrite a share issue, it would be illegal for them to do so. The sale and leaseback scenario is not as easy as leaving now, just think how much money they've all made from 1p shares and such already. They've already made a killing, it's easier for all parties to leave now with what they have. Of course that's an ideal scenario for me, one which i think will happen.

You really are a sensitive wee soul aren't you? Most adults have a thicker skin which is what led me to believe you were a youngster in the first place, but never mind, since I can see it upsets you I'll stop. Regardless thanks for expanding on your theory. Looks like wishful thinking to me and I really can't understand why you have so much faith DK but likewise feel free to give me pelters in a few weeks should you be correct.

you forgot to mention bigoted, surely norman would not leave out the word bigoted when describing rangers before going on to tell us one of his truly harrowing tales of oppression down Ayrshire way :bairn

Bigoted would have been a more suitable choice than stupid.

My bad...

Ah, I see.

Dasodoodah gets totally exasperated with all the off the park pish, decides he's had enough and intends to go watch Hearts - who have just been relegated - and he gets pelters, shunned and put on ignore by No8.

No8 gets fed up with it for the same reasons and decides to use the cash he would normally use for an Ibrox ST, to go watch Man City - who have just won EPL - and sounds off like some kind of righteous hero.

Nothing to be confused about here eh?

Which one of these posters should be considered to be the glory hunter? :rolleyes:

I have discussed this openly with Tedi at Rangers games..A friend and i are CONSIDERING buying season tickets for Rangers AND. Man City. Top games at the Etihad can cost as much as 60 for a ticket..a value gold season ticket costs 300. Obviously we won't make all the games but we have friends there who would sell our City tickets fir the games we cannot make We will not be out of pocket and woukd still be Rangers supporters who also just happen to enjoy the occasional trip south when the fancy takes us...benefit of being self employed.

Daso has actually stopped supporting Rangers and has decided to support a team in direct opposition to them.

Hopefully this clears it up for you

You claim that you want to discuss things with people and then come on and post this? :rolleyes:

DK is not going to invest Money in Rangers, if he were going to he would have done it by now. Personally I don't think that he has the money. Your opinion is that the club can be bought for £6m - what is this based on? Even just a little calculation would be good, I am sure that the club could be bought for 60m, 50m, 40m as this would give everyone a profit, but £6m????

How many 1p shares did the current shareholders received? Who is the largest shareholder in the club? What price did they pay for their shares?

Maybe if you did some background work before posting, you may actually post some factual information instead of, in my opinion, utter nonesense.

Always up for debate Max.

Thought the reply I made answered these supplemental questions tbh ?

Mr Glib/Shameless isn't going to pony up the types of sums it takes to fulfill his wish for a recreation of the Rangers he and Minty crashed so spectacularly previously.

He wants others to piss their money away, yes he'll CONTRIBUTE an element of it (a controlling element he says and that bit is CRUCIAL. He sees that as leverage to raise finance, but where else do you think this Fanatasy Finance will eminate from ? Certainly NOT serious Investors that's for sure, so WHO?

Your coming across as a money/glory whore Max. One of those reprehensible types that can only see successful competition against ONE other team as the be all and (quite literally) end-all of absolutely everything.

You need someone at that place who sees the long term future not the short term gamble.

King is, amongst other well documented things, a gambler......and not a very good one.

Your reply did answer we just disagree.

I believe he will buy up enough shares to force a change (I could be wrong and gullible)

He does want others to piss their money away i agree. I think he could attract investment, again we both just hold differing opinions.

How am i coming across that way? People can take what they want from my posts, that would be their interpretation of me, frankly i don't think you can work it out so easily online. However i do think Rangers will go back to the buying success route, not that i agree with it.

I agree with your second last line but unfortunately that doesn't seem likely, also if my opinion is right then King is a very good gambler, which i think his history shows anyway, he didn't make his cash from picking litter.

I'm aware this reply to you was shit but i have two minutes left of my lunch break and have been rushing a reply. Apologies.

He only posts on here because Dave went looking for 'hauners' on some Thistle forum. It's quite clear that he's only on here to be dispruptive, thats i why i tend to mostly ignore him.

Looking for 'hauners'? He was pointing out a funny thread for entertainment. Do you never share funny things you've found with people you know? Whatever, if believing it was for hauners makes you feel better benny you go for it.