Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hiiii, coff, he also paid a wheeng o' cash, as well as being found guilty, he didn't walk, he ''hobbled'', and if he gets involved with das chris speeding points, it's Kunta Kinte time...

Is King in jail- no. Is King free to do what he likes within the law-yes, is King walking around without restraint on his every move- yes. Irrespective of what was imposed on him, he walked. Now i' think we'll end this futile argument.

Is King in jail- no. Is King free to do what he likes within the law-yes, is King walking around without restraint on his every move- yes. Irrespective of what was imposed on him, he walked. Now i' think we'll end this futile argument.

Lifted straight from the concluding paragraph of the governing bodies, Fit & Proper Test, investigation?

No, why good God, NO.

If he was within the law, he and his family could have assets outwith South Africa.

But they are being repatriated as part of his conviction.

Too true Youngsy and well put and he is free to do as much damage to your club at his leisure in his demented crusade to get back as much cash plus from your club.

Still slavering over your beloved oops I see.

WKR (©) Dhensebhore. Nothing changes.

Greenied.

Not because it contains an ounce of sense of course, but because it doesn't and it's good to have you back you old git.

How you been? What's kept you away?

I was a little concerned until someone said they'd seen you browsing the thread the other day.

Greenied.

Not because it contains an ounce of sense of course, but because it doesn't and it's good to have you back you old git.

How you been? What's kept you away?

I was a little concerned until someone said they'd seen you browsing the thread the other day.

Aye, I thought that wee post might tempt him back. Dabbers at the ready, d'ye reckon?

Aye, I thought that wee post might tempt him back. Dabbers at the ready, d'ye reckon?

Nah !, he hasn't recovered from the shock at losing the easiest cup final his club has ever encountered. craphead2.gif

You have no chance of joining, you would tell tedi and bennet all the secrets. Like how to post from Wick and your IP address shows up as Goa.

? But Benny posted from Tobermory and his his IP was a weeg guest hoose. They already know all that.

I might have missed all the shizz on my 'holidays', but who/what is the pm gang?

And why am I not included :bairn

Yer holidays? You've been at work less than 2x months ffs. Sorry, a much longer period of probation is required.

? But Benny posted from Tobermory and his his IP was a weeg guest hoose. They already know all that.

Funnily enough on SJC's boat thread Bennett moved out from his house but still managed to log onto P&B from the very same IP address he has moved out from. :lol:

Fraid I got banned eventually - failed to reach the required quota of bigoted nonesense on consistent basis. I suspect a lot of those on SevcoMedja are actually Chelsea infiltrators tho......much like the troublemakers in Manchester. Couldn't possibly be representatives of the Ibroke hoarde Chuck Green NewBears

Did you tell them your tale about getting a kicking from 5 year olds for not knowing the words to the sash?

They'd have liked that.