Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Seconded. The "traditions" were bad enough, but the cheating, lying, and law-breaking - combined with appealing to the worst of those "traditional" fans - would, and as we are seeing, have turned decent people away from this clusterfuck.

As for youngsy's pish about "One thing that you are doing is turning your back on a club that has given you so many good times over the years you followed them. ", words fail me. A club which cheated the whole game, including their own fans, who believed they were competing on the same terms as the other clubs. Deep down, they know that those trophies were dishonestly gained. Just as, deep down, they know that rangers committed a long and very messy suicide.

4290112148_7365c444e6.jpg

It shows how close they came to losing the TV deal and getting the armageddon which they like to post about so much.

Rangers saved Scottish football.

Think you'ii find that Scottish football SAVED the Rangers.

wrk is an expert into reading the minds of how bears think. ;)

why would the supporters think this since the club were in no danger of losing any trophies won during that time?.

seems to be a popular misconception that rangers cheated, yet no authority backs this up enough to punish the club.

example ebts were used but ebts themselves are not illegal, its how they are used and as far as the authorities are concerned it remained an internal issue with the club rather than one which had to be dealt with by the sfa, hmrc or any body that could have dished out punishment but didn't.

what rangers did wrong was live way beyond their means, a failing which many clubs in the scottish league have done right down from celtic to stranraer but not with such a messy outcome.

That is simply not true. The more you type the more it looks like you are a non-sevco fan on the wind up. I imagine you sitting there think, "I know, I'll claim we they didn't cheat, that'll really wind them up".

why would the supporters think this since the club were in no danger of losing any trophies won during that time?.

seems to be a popular misconception that rangers cheated, yet no authority backs this up enough to punish the club.

example ebts were used but ebts themselves are not illegal, its how they are used and as far as the authorities are concerned it remained an internal issue with the club rather than one which had to be dealt with by the sfa, hmrc or any body that could have dished out punishment but didn't.

what rangers did wrong was live way beyond their means, a failing which many clubs in the scottish league have done right down from celtic to stranraer but not with such a messy outcome.

Lolwut.

You were found guilty of cheating and the oldclub was fined 250k.

In a statement released by the SPL, the commission said: “Between the years 2000 and 2011 The Rangers Football Club Plc (now known as RFC 2012 Plc (in liquidation) and referred to in the decision as “Oldco”), the owner and operator of Rangers Football Club (“Rangers FC”), entered into side-letter arrangements with a large number of its professional players under which Oldco undertook to make very substantial payments to an offshore employee benefit remuneration trust, with the intent that such payments should be used to fund payments to be made to such players in the form of loans.”

The oldco were issued with a £250,000 fine for failing to disclose such payments under the rules of the SPL and the SFA, with the club’s senior management electing not to take professional advice on the matter.

The statement continued: “Those side-letter arrangements were required to be disclosed under the Rules of the Scottish Premier League (“SPL”) and the Scottish Football Association (“SFA”) as forming part of the players’ financial entitlement and as agreements providing for payments to be received by the players.

“Oldco through its senior management decided that such side-letter arrangements should not be disclosed to the football authorities, and the Board of Directors sanctioned the making of payments under the side-letter arrangements without taking any legal or accountancy advice to justify the non-disclosure.”

What rubbish.

Regardless of the legality or otherwise of the EBT scheme, there were deliberate irregularities in the disclosure of player contracts to the game's authorities. Rangers were very fortunate that it was decided they couldn't be retrospectively punished for this.

Seconded. The "traditions" were bad enough, but the cheating, lying, and law-breaking - combined with appealing to the worst of those "traditional" fans - would, and as we are seeing, have turned decent people away from this clusterfuck.

As for youngsy's pish about "One thing that you are doing is turning your back on a club that has given you so many good times over the years you followed them. ", words fail me. A club which cheated the whole game, including their own fans, who believed they were competing on the same terms as the other clubs. Deep down, they know that those trophies were dishonestly gained. Just as, deep down, they know that rangers committed a long and very messy suicide.

What a pile of pish from you once again. Das followed the club through the good times, for how long i don't know, nor do i care, tbh i couldn't care whether he follows Rangers, Hearts or any other club but the fact remains he gladly took the good times over how many years highlights the fact he has turned his back on the club, so spare me your nonsense.

Were Rangers deducted points, titles or trophies at any time,no they weren't. Was the EBT case found in favour of Rangers, yes it was, so don't give us your absolute crap about cheating and if this Das was so against the club then why has it taken him so long to turn his back on the club, why not before the EBT case finding, if he was so sickened by it all why not then.

Simply answer to it all he is as frustrated as all Rangers fans are with the present goings on at the club, that is his only reason for turning his back, nothing else. If the club was in good hands at the moment would he turn his back, like hell he would. And please spare us your idiocy about we know we cheated, we've read all your crap before about it, the title and trophies are there, not removed.

If you are happy to quote this report then you must be willing accept all its contents, including the part about no advantage gained on the field of play.

Go on then, Tedi - quote that part. It's an easy demonstration of the comprehension powers of the average berr.

What a pile of pish from you once again. Das followed the club through the good times, for how long i don't know, nor do i care, tbh i couldn't care whether he follows Rangers, Hearts or any other club but the fact remains he gladly took the good times over how many years highlights the fact he has turned his back on the club, so spare me your nonsense.

Were Rangers deducted points, titles or trophies at any time,no they weren't. Was the EBT case found in favour of Rangers, yes it was, so don't give us your absolute crap about cheating and if this Das was so against the club then why has it taken him so long to turn his back on the club, why not before the EBT case finding, if he was so sickened by it all why not then.

Simply answer to it all he is as frustrated as all Rangers fans are with the present goings on at the club, that is his only reason for turning his back, nothing else. If the club was in good hands at the moment would he turn his back, like hell he would. And please spare us your idiocy about we know we cheated, we've read all your crap before about it, the title and trophies are there, not removed.

10 point deduction. Yes there was.

EBT case. A large minority of cases uncontested by rangers, some cases* rangers found at fault, remainder** subject to appeal.

Cheating. 250k fine for breaching rules. Or, as it is more commonly known, cheating.

At least one of you has realised what a shitcluster your organisation is. Cheats, thieves, liars and criminals. The road to acceptance is not always a short or smooth one, but there are flickers here and there among the P&B sleuth.

*Those where documents still existed.

**Those where Shred-it proved well worth the couple of hundred quid that rangers owed them - and never paid.

EBT case. A large minority of cases uncontested by rangers, some cases* rangers found at fault, remainder** subject to appeal.

Cheating. 250k fine for breaching rules. Or, as it is more commonly known, cheating.

At least one of you has realised what a shitcluster your organisation is. Cheats, thieves, liars and criminals. The road to acceptance is not always a short or smooth one, but there are flickers here and there among the P&B sleuth.

**Those where Shred-it proved well worth the couple of hundred quid that rangers owed them - and never paid.

Never, ever, ever forget, that their biggest ever trophy was presented in a shithouse, a real shithouse, as their fans outraged even the Fascists of Franco :)

So me being totally hacked off and disillusioned with all the pish at Rangers, I decide to say enough's enough and give my support to a team, which will actually be my local team by the time that they play their next game, makes me a pathetic cretin. Whereas you are? Aye you just go off and spend your season ticket money, glory hunting over 200mls away.

All this pish that you can never change allegiance from one football club to another, kind of flies in the face of the ''support your local team, don't be a glory hunter'' ethos. I gave plenty to Rangers but the wool has been lifted from my eyes and I'm moving on. I love football and I'm not turning my back on my club ''because the going got tough'' or ''the club's going through a sticky patch''. It's a complete basket case and I found it more and more embarrassing trying to defend it. Sure the owners, past and present have been responsible for a lot of it but there have been other major contributions.

Stand up and take a bow, the legend that is - Super Ally. What an absolute prat of a man and a total liability as a manager. Where the club is today and where it has been for the last 2x seasons, has plenty to do with his ineptitude and yet he is still revered by the masses. His pronouncements to the press and rallying calls to the support, are almost always a cringe fest.

Which brings us to:-

The support, with all it's various factions and spokespersons, even those represented on here - including to my shame, me - have been quite ridiculous in their/our sabre-rattling arrogance.

Like I said, changing clubs, a big decision certainly but pathetic and cretinous? I don't think so. If we're treated badly by our employer, we change jobs, if our marriage/relationship has broken down, we divorce/move on. Rangers just doesn't work for me anymore. Maybe I've just grown up.

There have been a few great posts on this thread but, if genuine, I think this is my favourite.

If you are happy to quote this report then you must be willing accept all its contents, including the part about no advantage gained on the field of play.

Not necessarily. That the old club cheated is fact. That they gained no advantage is only his opinion.

As i said before nothing that we've never heard before from you but as i also stated, if Das was so sickened by everything at Rangers why wait until after the EBT case upheld in our favour, why not walk away then. Why not turn his back when Whyte withheld the PAYE. I would bet that if everything was settled at the club over the last year or so then he would still be a fan. So please keep banging on about all this, it means nothing to me because the titles and trophies are still in place and the club continuity is fully recognised by those that matter and guess what, you don't matter. That's the reality of the whole situation.

Background research :lol:

No, i've spent them enjoying my life, it's not a masterplan it's buy out the spivs, would cost well under £60M to have a controlling say, i still think a deal's been done but my hope on that matter is you'll be glad to know slowly fading.

You haven't a fucking clue do you ? :lol: