Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Can i just state here and now i won't nobody lighting candles on my behalf .... FFS am i not in enough trouble as it is?!

Due to not having facebook I am not sure how much trouble you are in. Given the old bullets through the post and IEDs the more extreme of your fans are known to use then I'd imagine it's pretty scary.

What you are going through personally is how your fans have become percieved over the years, that's how we view you all. Threats to football officials, threats to lawyers, threats to anyone percieved as an enemy, now your fans have turned cannibal and it's threats to your own.

You will forgive my lack of sympathy, I used it on the previous victims of the orc hoard and for the record my impression of the type of fan who has taken against their own is the same as it always has been, scum to the man.

You can still get out No8, open your eyes, if that is what your club represents are they really your club at all?

Walk away.

Edited by stonedsailor

Shocking stuff for old 8 and I sincerely hope nothing further comes from it. Can't imagine they'd be too impressed with my own story. Luckily I trust my mates and family to keep a secret but there will be no more snippets of personal info on here from me. I never hung out with the bampot element anyway.

Shocking stuff for old 8 and I sincerely hope nothing further comes from it. Can't imagine they'd be too impressed with my own story. Luckily I trust my mates and family to keep a secret but there will be no more snippets of personal info on here from me. I never hung out with the bampot element anyway.

Whats the racist bigot done now?

Whats the racist bigot done now?

I don't know what you mean by that but apparently No8 has been receiving threats from some of the less enlightened element of the Rangers' support, for not renewing ST and encouraging others not to too. They posted a pic of him online, as a we know who you are statement. Knobs.

Genuinely pretty baffled reading this stuff.

I knew already what these VB chaps are like but Jesus, this sounds like something else. I'm not on Facebook though, so don't really understand what's happened or how it came about. Anyone care to provide a summary?

Is it wrong to feel weirdly protective of No8? Faced by these guys, it feels like he's one of us.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

I know it's off topic but have you binned your Hellbhoy persona completely now? I kinda miss him.

? eh.

Genuinely pretty baffled reading this stuff.

I knew already what these VB chaps are like but Jesus, this sounds like something else. I'm not on Facebook though, so don't really understand what's happened or how it came about. Anyone care to provide a summary?

Is it wrong to feel weirdly protective of No8? Faced by these guys, it feels like he's one of us.

You dont need FB to see the rage.

Have they not taken the picture down? I was told it had been removed earlier

As i said to you. I have no problem with my picture being online...it is on this forum from the gilf outing. What i was unhappy about was the way dumb and dumber put it up and the way he directed his angry mob to attack me. Well they know who i am now...I am not going anywhere. f**k them...f**k their politcal views...f**k their bigoted views.

no matter how wound up any of us get here, we will always know we are never going to be as petty and childlike as they are.

Yup. The plastics and diddies are kent by their dispassionate objectivity on The Big Thread. Never in 170,00 posts has any P&D been anything but sincere and self effacing.

Edited by The_Kincardine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudoreligion

James Carmine, chair of Carlow University's philosophy department, proposes a three-pronged test to distinguish "authentic" religions from pseudoreligions:

Any religion lacking a guiding coherent theology is a pseudo-religion.

Any religion entirely self referential is a pseudo-religion.

Any religion whose only fruit is adherence to itself is a pseudo-religion.

Pseudoreligion, or pseudotheology, is a generally pejorative term applied to a non-mainstream belief-system or philosophy which is functionally similar to a religious movement,

typically having a founder, principal text, liturgy and faith-based beliefs.

Robert M Pirsig said “When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called a Religion.”

Rangers, in any of their incarnations, seem to meet that definition.

Yup. The plastics and diddies are kent by their dispassionate objectivity on The Big Thread. Never in 170,00 posts has any P&D been anything but sincere and self effacing.

?

I am dispassionate about the death of your old club, your current club and your next club.........hth :)

Fat, uneducated Unionist types sat with Union flags over their shoulders.

You like to cover all the bases don't you? Ibrox is empty = we're beating the spivs. Ibrox full= we're all football fans.

Because going to watch your football team is a crime.

Teds, Mikey and Stoney are weel-kent faces on here. They are both known for their propensity to make posts to wind up we Bears,,,,,,,,,,but I know who their proper big team is....and it doesn't involve grey and green hoops.

So, Mikey and Stoney. You like a wind-up. Gainsay me!

I am dispassionate about the death of your old club, your current club and your next club.........hth :)

Terrific. You and me both. Seeing as you've marked yourself as Mr Objectivity can you try and explain why some are, "passionate about the death of MY old club, MY current club and MYnext club"?

This isn't a trick question. You are, of course, self-appointedly dispassionate.

Terrific. You and me both. Seeing as you've marked yourself as Mr Objectivity can you try and explain why some are, "passionate about the death of MY old club, MY current club and MYnext club"?

This isn't a trick question. You are, of course, self-appointedly dispassionate.

As a long time share holder of 'Rangers FC' so I believe, I do think it comes down to the redneckness and stupidity of 97 % of the fan base.........

HTH :)