Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hey, you could be onto something there, stoney. The Orcpound, similar to Bitcoin, they've got 'hunners n' mullions' of Sevco fans across the globe - what's to stop them coming up with their own open-source payment system ?

Get onto it, orcs. :)

post-1724-14032521401815_thumb.jpg

you're not following the p&d party line here, by using the word saved you are suggesting there is continuation.

Of the brand, yes.

interesting that the charlotte fakes exclusives have stopped since the media house contract was ended.

there are board members at the club who want nothing to do with jack irvine.

there are rumours and scaremongering from people who want to damage the football club and obviously charles green and craig whyte are still pulling the strings and skimming the finances.

Come off it Snuffles, it's an open secret that Jack's back. In fact, he probably never even went away, the press statements saying Media House had been 'mutually consented' were more than likely just more smoke n' mirrors to appease The Govan People's Front / People's Front of Govan.

Joke club.

Hey, you could be onto something there, stoney. The Orcpound, similar to Bitcoin, they've got 'hunners n' mullions' of Sevco fans across the globe - what's to stop them coming up with their own open-source payment system ?

Get onto it, orcs. :)

I think you may well have usurped Stoney there with the 'Hunners' pound more apt me thinks the new bitcoin right enough and a very selective club think of the membership fees alone. :P MULLIONS :lol::lol: .

Edited by shiltrum

green didn't just buy a brand, he bought a football club from the administrators.

administrators that were chosen and appointed by craig whyte.

I saw all of the assets associated with a brand in the D&P report on the sale to Sevco Scotland. I never saw mention of a club. I did, however, notice that the players (team) were not obliged to join the rest of the brand. I reckon the team are an integral part of a club?

Besides, this does not matter, no-one cares about continuation any more. The present is far more entertaining than the past.

If it were not for Green we would have forgotten Rangers ever existed.

Edited by stonedsailor

even if the media, doncaster and co and the dispossessed rangers supporters didn't stop talking about it for years. there wouldn't be an end to the 'what if' nonsense if that was the case and the constant talk that scottish football is in decline and remember the days when it was more than one club that could win the title. i doubt it. :lol:

this is scotland and one thing we are expert at is feeling sorry for ourselves.

as for the mockers and the haters that would or should be reveling in it, i think most would be fed up before long with the constant comparisons with an imagined golden era and everyone never knew or were happy at the time with what they had.

of course shull will still be around and reminding everyone the blue vermin club are deid in his own personal way regardless. :rolleyes:

^^^^^Multi coloured word spaghetti.

i believe the leak was from media house and charlotte fakes was an employee of media house.

how much money were media house on for doing practically little. removing them was part of the cost cutting at the club, why would they be invited back?

there is little rangers news around right now so people start rumours and gossip which even despite having little or no foundation and evidence to back these tall tail up is taken as truth.

Rumours like hiring a big name Chief Footballing Operatering needs a house in France too Mangering Consultator geshcafsfuhrer. For example

even if the media, doncaster and co and the dispossessed rangers supporters didn't stop talking about it for years. there wouldn't be an end to the 'what if' nonsense if that was the case and the constant talk that scottish football is in decline and remember the days when it was more than one club that could win the title. i doubt it. :lol:

this is scotland and one thing we are expert at is feeling sorry for ourselves.

as for the mockers and the haters that would or should be reveling in it, i think most would be fed up before long with the constant comparisons with an imagined golden era and everyone never knew or were happy at the time with what they had.

of course shull will still be around and reminding everyone the blue vermin club are deid in his own personal way regardless. :rolleyes:

edit ; - i didn't see that d&p report, all i remember back then in 2012 regarding the players was that their contracts were transferred to the newco. charles green believed the players contracts were transferred as part of the assets from the oldco to the newco as part of his purchase and four players objected and were threatened with legal action by green who viewed their escape as a breach of contract. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18569993

as read in that article green couldn't stop the players leaving, not sure but was there a settlement?

There was no settlement because the players were never employed by the new club, nor were their registrations lodged with the SFA as beloning to the new club.

to much good news for the gers, not enough bad news for the p&d masses to handle today

the shoots of regrowth are now happening and the mighty gers are finally getting organised.

shouldn't scottish football fans be happy for the club after all the negativity emanating from the spfl about scottish football.

this thread is coming towards its conclusion and the haters are not going to like it.

Load of schecht.

to much good news for the gers, not enough bad news for the p&d masses to handle today

the shoots of regrowth are now happening and the mighty gers are finally getting organised.

shouldn't scottish football fans be happy for the club after all the negativity emanating from the spfl about scottish football.

this thread is coming towards its conclusion and the haters are not going to like it.

I am sure you posted that before.... hold on my mistake, it's the generic 'everything will be okay' orc response when the big picture is so unbearable.

^^^ not enjoying the journey.

regarding the appointment of a director of football.

i think this role is going to be similar to the craig levein's position at hearts with ally mccoist as head coach in a role similar to robbie neilson's position rather than being the manager.

Ally will not be happy, oh f*cking dear :lol:

...and he wants the final say over his new boss on signings.

This is not going to end well. :thumsup2

:lol:

Excellent, all is good and Rangers are in no way spreading propoganda to sell the likes of Tedi and, fans' fan of the year, No8 season tickets.

I take it i got your vote Stoney? :lol: