Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yep...And Rangers will still be back in the top league this time next season and will be at worst second in the top division the season after that.

And you will be sitting beside someone you considered to be a traitor to the club. Someone who has seen your baldy ugly mug on facebook and the realisation will creep in that you are the treacherous little weasel who rebelled against his club.

The spivs will still be in control. The shadow of Green and Whyte will still cover Ibrox and it will still only be Rangers fans who believe in continuation.

Edited by stonedsailor

And you will be sitting beside someone you considered to be a traitor to the club. Someone who has seen your baldy ugly mug on facebook and the realisation will creep in that you are the treacherous little weasel who rebelled against his club.

The spivs will still be in control. The shadow of Green and Whyte will still cover Ibrox and it will still only be Rangers fans who believe in continuation.

Trebles Traitors all round!!! Cheers.

Highly suspect story - more so given the "source". Also nothing on the usual court wires.... Could be the Board attempting a bit of proactive and favourable news propaganda ? Who knows?

Time will tell....

So we have the UTT appeal thrown out and possible fraudulent dealings by Whyte and Withey. I would say that certain people will be absolutely spewing that this has all came about. Anyone still shouting about title stripping?

Seriously i hope this case with Collyer Bristow ends with the scumbag that is Whyte serving a very long jail sentence.

Who cares now tbh?

Pretty much a no lose situation for a non bear. Turns out old Rangers may have died for nothing and Sir Davie shouldn't have sold 'the club' for a pound. Woe is me.

What about the rest of the Scumbags Youngsy? Those who knew old Rangers were withholding tax and did nothing?

Iirc hmrc said they would keep on appealing, could they take this to the High Court? Seems a bit futile now tbh.

Who cares now tbh?

Pretty much a no lose situation for a non bear. Turns out old Rangers may have died for nothing and Sir Davie shouldn't have sold 'the club' for a pound. Woe is me.

What about the rest of the Scumbags Youngsy? Those who knew old Rangers were withholding tax and did nothing?

Iirc hmrc said they would keep on appealing, could they take this to the High Court? Seems a bit futile now tbh.

Fine, let's hope we get the lot who were involved, but first of all i hope, for all the creditors, that Whtye is taken to task for any fraudulent dealings.

Fine, let's hope we get the lot who were involved, but first of all i hope, for all the creditors, that Whtye is taken to task for any fraudulent dealings.

Fair enough, but the Web extends a lot deeper than Whyte. A certain knight of the realm is just as guilty imo.

If it's possible, I think it would be even funnier if it came to pass that Rangers died for nothing. :lol:

Do you think it's funny that many people lost out on a lot of money, because that is what this is about. If it's proven that this was fraud on a grand scale then would that still be funny?