Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Whyte committed the crime of fraud on a very large scale, that is the current issue at the moment, don't try and deflect what this is about. We are all aware as regards Murray but this isn't about him, it's about Whyte, Withey and the, as yet unconfirmed, news that Collyer Bristow have settled to the sum of £24 million because of Whytes dealings. That is the issue here, the fact that his actions have resulted in thousands of people being the victims of large scale fraud. No need to go over old ground that has been covered many times before.

Whyte must be some kind of genius master criminal to have achieved all this without anyone in real rangers noticing. Shame no-one that worked there actually cared about the club.

A prison sentence, if guilty, should be sent down. But! Wishing cancer on someone is the utter pits. Shame on you!

I know it was just a football club he liquidated...nothing more.

Just thought I'd check the BRALT after reading the story on BBC.

Bloody Hell, we may have been humped 10-2 off Accies and now in the fucking seaside league, but at least we aren't Sevco.

A prison sentence, if guilty, should be sent down. But! Wishing cancer on someone is the utter pits. Shame on you!

Really, whilst i wouldn't wish such a disease on most people, that's the outlook i hold against this man, whether you accept that or not is immaterial to me. Whyte has done a lot of damage to many thousands of people with his fraudulent dealing, personally i wish him nothing but the worst in his life, too bad if that doesn't sit well with you.

Really, whilst i wouldn't wish such a disease on most people, that's the outlook i hold against this man, whether you accept that or not is immaterial to me. Whyte has done a lot of damage to many thousands of people with his fraudulent dealing, personally i wish him nothing but the worst in his life, too bad if that doesn't sit well with you.

Has his crime cost many people a lot of money, yes it has. Do i give a flying about his health, no i don't.

Jings, Craigy W. must be cowering in the lavishly stocked wine cellar of his Monaco townhouse now that Youngsy is on the warpath.

:blink:

Chill out mate. We know the hurt of losing your club through CWs reckless behaviour is unbearable. We know that you want to vent your anger and send our GIRUYs to everyone who will listen. We know you want to draw a line under things and get back to the football.

Tough shit. Your club died, the club taking their place are robbing you blind again and, despite latest developments, outbursts like yours today are only going to motivate us to keep reminding you of how shit it must be to support Rangers.

Jings, Craigy W. must be cowering in the lavishly stocked wine cellar of his Monaco townhouse now that Youngsy is on the warpath.

:blink:

Well the police have been investigating since 25 June 2012, I'm sure there will be arrests any day now.

With your track record of getting things completely "wrong" (changing your opinion), you'd think you'd maybe bite your tongue and wait for a guilty verdict before wishing cancer on someone.

Has his crime cost many people a lot of money, yes it has. Do i give a flying about his health, no i don't.

You obviously do care about his health, you have some pretty strong desires towards it.

Not caring about his health is one thing - actively wishing misfortune upon him because you believe him solely culpable for the liquidation of a football club is something entirely different.

Save your pathetic faux-concern for those who lost out while believing they were trading with an honest company. They were stiffed by rangers - not Whyte, rangers.

As for your losing money - there was enough information and knowledge out there long before the MBB turned up on the scene - certainly enough for anyone with half a brain to question his motives. As many did. Plastics, diddies, bloggers, fantasists - you know the ones. You didn't listen then, and it's too fucking late now.

Chill out mate. We know the hurt of losing your club through CWs reckless behaviour is unbearable. We know that you want to vent your anger and send our GIRUYs to everyone who will listen. We know you want to draw a line under things and get back to the football.

Tough shit. Your club died, the club taking their place are robbing you blind again and, despite latest developments, outbursts like yours today are only going to motivate us to keep reminding you of how shit it must be to support Rangers.

Ooh........Harsh............but fair and deserved. The supporters of Continuity Hindsight FC are really finding their voice after Lord Doherty's partial absolution.

You are just as despicable as him if you really believe what you are saying.

Not at all, I used to think this but then our esteemed and learned friend Hellbhoy QC put me and another poster right on the matter.

Now, how can you argue with that??

Very good, Tedi - you're now moving into the realms of quotes from a period when you'd actually joined the site.