Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I know!

And here's a bit more rubbish left behind by GMP. It looks like the copper has managed to scrape most of the shyt off his shoes, so it's not all bad. ;)

rangersbloodR_450x250.jpg

GMP really laid into that young lad, only came out of a kebab shop when a cop smacked him with his baton. True story that.

Edited by youngsy

You're nothing if not stubborn, you certainly love sticking to your guns even when proven wrong.

Oh I forgot, the views of the official UEFA report and the Judge sentencing the animals don't matter because you were there. :rolleyes:

2 European finals and both times the fans behaved disgracefully, what a history.

I am never wrong....FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UEFA were hardly going to say the city they chose was totally unprepared for the numbers that travelled.

Is this the judge who said it was the most damage since the blitz? I think that little lie has been totally destroyed before...nearly as destroyed as Manchester City Centre after the PIRA blew it up.

I have never denied that a couple of hundred scumbags disgraced themselves and the club...But you can post the pictures of the wrecked city centre any time you want...So far i have seen a beaten up taxi and and Rangers supporter beaten and left unconcious in the gutter by GMP

The season hasn't even started. The very fact our clubs are competing at this stage shows just how far we have fallen. Remember the day s when winning the league meant entry into the Champions League...for some it still does. Not for Scottish clubs who are now having to play Icelandic clubs among others

Not really.... a bit of a stacked deck against smaller 'non TV money generating' nations and in favour of the RealBarcaBayrernInterManUtdChelseaJuve syndicate...

post in the Scotsman match report comments

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl/groningen-1-2-aberdeen-dons-set-up-sociedad-clash-1-3488114#comments-area......

Real Sociadad will be tough but you never know.

I think UEFA is running a scam in terms of European Football and the manner in which it operates is killing smaller associations. If Scotland is part of UEFA then Scotland should expect to be treated fairly by UEFA only that isn't the case.

How can a Scottish champion be expected to play 3 qualifying matches when a Spanish 4th placed team only has to play one? How is that equality? How is that helpful to the smaller associations? How does that assist in getting smaller associations up the ladder?

Apparently football is first and money is second under the ethical codes that govern UEFA, only that isn't true.

The seeding system is a Mafia styled eradication device used to ensure smaller less glamorous associations and clubs are culled so as to protect the glamour clubs and therefore keep the sponsors and the TV companies happy.

I think the seeding system once all teams have qualified needs to be scrapped. I think it needs to be scrapped in its entirety but we need to start somewhere and the last 32 of all competitions would be good.

Why should Bayern Munich not draw Barcelona and Chelsea in the first round? Each year these clubs are separate meaning the last 8 is almost exactly the same year in year out and how is that free and fair? It isn't. Scotland, Belgium, Holland, Sweden, Denmark and in fact EVERY association outside of Italy, England, Spain and Germany may as well look for another ruling body to take them seriously. Let UEFA keep their top 4 glamour associations and see how long they all last without the balance of the other nations.

Time for change at UEFA.

ra peepul in trying to rewrite history shocker :o:lol: :lol:

Nothing happened in Mancherster it was chelsea fans anyway :1eye

We wernt liquidated it was Craig Whites fault anyway.. :1eye

Manchester police chiefs left 'sickened and disappointed' by rioting Rangers fans

By Sportsmail Reporter

Updated: 09:59 GMT, 15 May 2008

View comments

Police chiefs said they were "sickened and disappointed" after hours of violence following the UEFA Cup final marred what should have been a proud night for British football.

Across Manchester centre streets were strewn with rubbish, cans of beer and broken glass after 100,000 Rangers fans descended on Manchester for the big game against Russian side Zenit St Petersburg.

An army of council workers will begin moving the mountains of rubbish - but the Rangers' fans own reputation, and that of the city's for hosting events - may take longer to clean up.

Glad they died.. :lol:

Looks like rioting to me. Scummy cnuts.

if you ever go to a city that 'is not prepared for the numbers who travel' the only option is to have a riot...

FFS the last time your mob played Rangers at Ibrox your mob tried to riot on the Copland Road. I use the word tried as you got about 5 yards out of the Underground before deciding to hide behind Plod.