Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I am not deflecting in the slightest.

MT said QP 18 months ago, this is what Mickey was referring to, you said we did the same at CP 3 months prior, which as FB pointed out was impossible.

You fucked up...the end.

The post I was referring too just said "Why is it OK at Hampden?", no dates nothing. No way of knowing it referred to an earlier post. If you think that's a f**k up you go right ahead.

Regarding my opinion (why is that relevant?) I think singing banned songs is worse than singing non-banned songs. Even if they are nearly identical. I feel there is an element of "try to stop us being bigoted c**ts? - no chance, bigoted and PROUD".

The post I was referring too just said "Why is it OK at Hampden?", no dates nothing. No way of knowing it referred to an earlier post. If you think that's a f**k up you go right ahead.

Regarding my opinion (why is that relevant?) I think singing banned songs is worse than singing non-banned songs. Even if they are nearly identical. I feel there is an element of "try to stop us being bigoted c**ts? - no chance, bigoted and PROUD".

so if you did not know a date was mentioned why were you so sure it took place in parkhead a few months beforehand?

looks like murray park will be sold soon

'Board want Murray Park sale to save Rangers'

THE Union of Fans have accused the Rangers board of trying to sell Murray Park to keep the club afloat this season.

Matthew Lindsay Sports Journalist

Tuesday 29/07/2014

Snafu, you posted his take on the boards statement on Monday I think, and the spangle twisted it to make it look good.

I think he said "Ibrox would never be sold" in his article, as opposed to what was actually said , which was not be sold "this season".

Minor point but it is the minor points that get ignored by us bearz, that killed the first club, continue the con being perpetrated , and undoubtedly is seeing the new club go down the shitter.

independence forum for this pish.

If you read the post properly, you will (should) see the relevance to this topic.

I am reading this in a deep native american voice in my head :lol:

Aye and Gorillas are just incapable of informed debate :)

I posted a video a year ago about Rangers fans celebrating a goal (that was what the thread was about)

You somehow dig this up an attempt to pass it off as me gratifying violence :lol:

What a total mare you are having.

So shouting 'surrender or you'll die' is ok but being 'up to your knees in Arab blood' isn't?

Just to clarify neither bother me.

Not especially no.

That would suggest to me that we're less backward than places where it is.

So there is no sectarian problem to speak about yet there are literallt thousands of Old Firm supporters in the area.

You'll be able to cite some sources for your info?

http://www.sneps.net/OO/images/1-The Orange Order in Scotland since 1860.pdf Page 4 when the membership of the OO peaked, page 29 for Pope visit, 1982. Seriously if you don't think the membership increased because of this visit then you're being naive.

http://cain.ulst.ac.uk/events/hstrike/summary.htm Again if you don't accept that support for Irish Republicanism increased in Scotland due to the hunger strikes then you're being naive.

The hunger strikes ensured that Irish Republican movements had their active and tacit support increased.

There are many articles to support that.

http://www.sneps.net/OO/images/1-The Orange Order in Scotland since 1860.pdf Page 4 when the membership of the OO peaked, page 29 for Pope visit, 1982. Seriously if you don't think the membership increased because of this visit then you're being naive.

http://cain.ulst.ac.uk/events/hstrike/summary.htm Again if you don't accept that support for Irish Republicanism increased in Scotland due to the hunger strikes then you're being naive.

The hunger strikes ensured that Irish Republican movements had their active and tacit support increased.

There are many articles to support that.

stoney= telt

can you cite some sources for your bizzare claim the peak in memberships took place due to a football riot. which btw rangers and celtic fans were involved in clashes much more frequently back then throughout glasgow on old firm day so I am told , it just so happened this one took place on the pitch in full view of camera's. where was the huge upsurge after every altercation between rangers and celtic fans outside ibrox, parkehad or hampden in the 70's and 80's.

There were more fights in the mid 60s to mid 70s than any era since then, although there was plenty during the earlier part of last century, between both wars being a peak for it. And no SS, i'm not giving a link.

so if you did not know a date was mentioned why were you so sure it took place in parkhead a few months beforehand?

Accidentally semi quoting this to be honest: http://www.mirror.co.uk/opinion/football-opinion/brian-mcnally-column-rangers-fans-3346509

Feel free to call that a f**k up if you want. More than happy to admit actual mistakes.

By all reports, the vast majority of Rangers fans seem intent on voting no at the Indy Ref. It is the only club in the Country to have such an overwhelming support for no. Now generally, when an exceptionally large portion of a particular - non political - group in society are shown to share a particular political view, it can be assumed that they see the converse view as being damaging/threatening to the well being/existence of the group.

Let's take the shipyard workers for example, they are being encouraged to vote no in this ref by their Union leaders, who in turn have been convinced by the Labour Party - in representation of the Better Together campaign - that a Yes vote will be damaging to the industry and therefor their livelihoods.

Can anyone explain what unites such a large economically and socially diverse group (Rangers support) in feeling fear and under threat from their home Nation's independence?

Can you cite any of these reports that state the vast majority of Rangers fans are voting NO? Also can you give a percentage of this vast majority?

Accidentally semi quoting this to be honest: http://www.mirror.co.uk/opinion/football-opinion/brian-mcnally-column-rangers-fans-3346509

Feel free to call that a f**k up if you want. More than happy to admit actual mistakes.

again i am not claiming the billy boys has never been sung at parkhead , i was questioning it happening in time frame you stated earlier in the posts at hand. you clealry stated a few months beforehand so you must have had some rough date floating around your head ?