Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You're not a good guy? f**k ye then, all that b*****d, valuable time wasted. We could have saved loads of the more intelligent ones but you seemed worthy of the effort.

I hope you are happy now.

Hey don't give up so easily. Don't do walking away.

Your initial instinct was right. Ted can be saved and he'd be worth it.

Of course he's going to say he doesn't want to change at this stage, but you'd expect that.

Eventually he'll come round and his obstinacy at this stage will just make that time all the more rewarding.

Hey don't give up so easily. Don't do walking away.

Your initial instinct was right. Ted can be saved and he'd be worth it.

Of course he's going to say he doesn't want to change at this stage, but you'd expect that.

Eventually he'll come round and his obstinacy at this stage will just make that time all the more rewarding.

S'pose. It's just that it's such hard work getting him to understand the easy stuff like stars and the names of European trophies, getting complex issues like reality through are testing my skillset.

S'pose. It's just that it's such hard work getting him to understand the easy stuff like stars and the names of European trophies, getting complex issues like reality through are testing my skillset.

Yes, but he knows the OF have screwed our game up - he's said so.

He also quite likes Arbroath and occasionally watches them. Pull at that thread.

Yes, but he knows the OF have screwed our game up - he's said so.

He also quite likes Arbroath and occasionally watches them. Pull at that thread.

I will give it a try. Hibs could do their part on Tuesday and it would shorten the process.

Tedi is going to renew. I have that on good authority ;)

If Rangers are top of the league come December you will see many thousands of half season tickets sold.

Crowds will be down as people will not buy tickets game for game as it is too much hassle and they can watch free online. I am pretty sure if i did not have a season ticket i would go to less than 10 home games a season and obviously fewer away games

Then I have no need to bring you any salvation. My work with you is done. Enjoy the rest of your football supporting life.

3 down with direct influence from me. Be patient I will save as many of you as I can.

I reckon once anyone has left their family home, they should already be too mature to be a Rangers fan. :)

Is there much of a sectarian issue in Liverpool anymore? Seems to have died down to almost nothing in the last hundred years. Strange that that hasn't happened here.

Again it is for the simple reason that most Irish immigrants who ended up in Liverpool where from the south of Ireland where the majority where catholic and republican . The numbers of Northern Irish immigrants to Liverpool where significantly lower than that of Glasgow.

Again it is for the simple reason that most Irish immigrants who ended up in Liverpool where from the south of Ireland where the majority where catholic and republican . The numbers of Northern Irish immigrants to Liverpool where significantly lower than that of Glasgow.

Is that true? I think there are quite a few Northern Irish immigrants from both sides in Liverpool who went there for exactly the same reason they went to Glasgow...The Shipyards. There are quite a few Loyalist bands in the Liverpool area and one is even Called the The Everton Flute Band. As well as '12th' celebrations there is the Annual ABOD parade out to Southport.

Is that true? I think there are quite a few Northern Irish immigrants from both sides in Liverpool who went there for exactly the same reason they went to Glasgow...The Shipyards. There are quite a few Loyalist bands in the Liverpool area and one is even Called the The Everton Flute Band. As well as '12th' celebrations there is the Annual ABOD parade out to Southport.

Yes there was still a high level of northern Irish migration to Liverpool but not as much as the numbers who emigrated to west of Scotland. Majority of liverpools Irish immigration where from the south where communities were not so divided.

Were the problems in Glasgow really that bad to begin with, my Grandad always said the problems really only started to surface during the great recession when there were too many workers and not enough jobs, this caused resentment on both sides.

There were many industries that discriminated against RCs and in the past...and sometimes the not too distant past they were the victims of religious intolerance.

Of course there are a few examples where RCs have discriminated against Protestants but they are far fewer.

He originally called for a penalty, he then changed his mind. Whether or not "he" genuinely believed it wasn't a penalty (correct decision or not) is debatable as lied about it.

Old firm game at Ibrox

Rangers get awarded a penalty

Scott Broon takes the ref aside and has a word.

Penalty revoked and Rangers player booked.

You had no issue with a ref changing his mind there sunshine...

Edited by bennett

Yes there was still a high level of northern Irish migration to Liverpool but not as much as the numbers who emigrated to west of Scotland. Majority of liverpools Irish immigration where from the south where communities were not so divided.

I remember reading a study that claimed this was the only reason behind sectarianism. Glasgow had the highest proportion of Irish Catholics (35% I think whereas Liverpool was 25%). The report went further to say there's pretty much bugger all sectarianism in Glasgow these days claiming that only one third of one percent of murders were sectarian in the last decade and in even those cases it was actually about football and not religion. I'll see if I can hunt it down.

Can't find it, but this article quotes some of it's stuff. http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2011/apr/24/scotland-sectarianism-research-data

Edited by aofjays

Anyone seen the BRALT thread anywhere?

It moved briefly to The Scottish Indy section - the ''What happens after a No'' thread - :o

Edited by Taza