Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yawning silence here. Could it be that the Rangers fans don't have a clue what HMRC could've done about Whyte, and are just talking nonsense in yet another weak attempt to spread the blame for their club's demise?

Without a doubt.

Paid every month, on or before the 19th of the month. In that respect HMRC were negligent in not dealing with Rangers sooner than they did instead of allowing this to go on for 9 months.

Sorted........For Whyte read Rangers

Am I wrong .. but were their board of directors not responsible to the shareholders at that time as well .. what about Dave King's investment/shares?

My understanding was CW bought SDM shares for a pound on the understanding that he paid the bank debt off or is that not the case?

Which is where Ticketus came in......... 'paid off' or 'took on' the bank debt, it is the same thing.

Yet not one bear holds the BoD responsible for allowing the evil genius to run amok ... it's anyone's fault bar the club, it's employees and directors for allowing him free rein.

Dhen, why would they worry?

He screwed the company remember?

The club lives on nazi.gif

Crowd of 18,000 against Hibs. Basically season tickets only then.

Did they make money or lose it?

The game wasn't on the season ticket. No cup games are and the game was televised so i think both Rangers and Hibs would have done quite well out the game.

Thanks for your concern though

The game wasn't on the season ticket. No cup games are and the game was televised so i think both Rangers and Hibs would have done quite well out the game.

Thanks for your concern though

How much was it to get in?

What were the police and stewarding costs?

You're an awfy one for the questions so you are.

Now if only you had a top source at Ibrox.....

Questions lead to answers. Which can open up discussions,.

Why, when I can converse with No8 on here?

Edited by dave.j

Hibs apparently the better side in the second half and looking the more likely to score the winner ...... the ref jumps to their rescue yet again.

Hibs were indeed the better side in the second half. The sending off was a bit harsh, but I've seen sendings-off given for less.

To be fair, it wasn't until about the 110th minute or so before the effect of having ten men caused Hibs to succumb to the winner. A poor clearance from an injured Hibs played led to a rather impressive goal by Law.

Hibs apparently the better side in the second half and looking the more likely to score the winner ...... the ref jumps to their rescue yet again.

While it was a shocking decision but I'm inclined to give the benefit of the doubt and call it a mistake, if he was as bent as you suggest I think he'd have given them the penalty a few minutes later as well.

Crowd of 18,000 against Hibs. Basically season tickets only then.

Did they make money or lose it?

nice pay day for Hibs with 50% of the gate receipts......

what's the chances of The Rangers getting another home draw in the next round as they seem to get in all their cup-ties?