Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Sweet f**k all left on the bones at Ibrox, what will the vultures pick at now?

Who knows? Despite the laughably inept predictions on here - I'm chuffed that Scotland's most successful club (cheers, ASA) are still there for me to enjoy as I have for decades. That we kept all out titles fairly (cheers Lord Nimmo) and that we'll be back where we belong next season. As if nothing happened - it's just delightful.

And with that I'm for the off again. You'll be too busy writing to CAB demanding something is done to notice.

:)

Who knows? Despite the laughably inept predictions on here - I'm chuffed that Scotland's most successful club (cheers, ASA) are still there for me to enjoy as I have for decades. That we kept all out titles fairly (cheers Lord Nimmo) and that we'll be back where we belong next season. As if nothing happened - it's just delightful.

And with that I'm for the off again. You'll be too busy writing to CAB demanding something is done to notice.

Bloody hell, you still on stage one? You'd think you would be at least be on to anger by now.

Still sailing down the west coast, more villages and towns.

And how the hell could anyone not like bendarroch? No I think it's great he has come back.

You turned up the moment bendy vanished, with timing like that you should be in entertainment.

Still sailing down the west coast, more villages and towns.

And how the hell could anyone not like bendarroch? No I think it's great he has come back.

Very nice matey.

What certificates have you gained and how are you getting on with the rules of the road? Are you on a motor yacht or sailing yacht?

If you get a chance, Fingal's cave, St Kilda, Rockall are all well worth visits. Try your best to get there. I was privileged enough to visit all during work trips.

Edited by stonedsailor

'Dead' Rangers were somehow allowed to keep their EBT assisted titles.

'Current' Rangers have no honours apart from the 4th and 3rd levels only

who the f is this?

never heard of him??

is there anyone else we are supposed to know about raking in the cash?

Rangers fans furious as part-time finance boss Philip Nash rakes in £230,000 a year at Ibrox

FORMER Arsenal and Liverpool executive Nash has been taking £1000 plus VAT a day, as well as travelling expenses, for working a maximum 16 days a month since January.

You'll forgive us if we don't take the pish you spout, too seriously...

Rumours flying about that former Liverpool FC finance director Philip Nash will join Rangers very soon