Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What lie?

Sorry, I forget it must be hard for you to keep track of all the bull you spout. The lie in question is that's it's the same club. You lot seem to be using the Hitler method of saying the same huge lie again and again in the hope that it will eventually be believed.

Also before you trot out any ASA rubbish or similar please just answer this:

What was the name of the existing SPL member club that voted yes to allow Sevco entry? I'll give you a clue. They are dead cheats.

Sorry, I forget it must be hard for you to keep track of all the bull you spout. The lie in question is that's it's the same club. You lot seem to be using the Hitler method of saying the same huge lie again and again in the hope that it will eventually be believed.

What was the name of the existing SPL member club that voted yes to allow Sevco entry? I'll give you a clue. They are dead cheats.

Godwins..

Do I win internet bingo?

bTW it appears Celtic maybe facing a state aid litigation, which is why they are hoarding all this cash. Just reading between the lines. There net cash position is circa 50 mn and another 20 likely and all they can do is take on 2 potentials on loan! Just a thought!

maybe Pie and Bovril has a thread on it somewhere.........?

maybe Bobby Ewing will emerge from the shower and the old Rangers never underwent the events of 2011 / 2012 and they still exist

It's probably been said already, but it's no surprise the vultures keep coming back to the (deid) carcass. If someone said there's a business with 20000-45000 (who really cares?) regular customers potentially paying £25 each every couple of weeks, who'll keep coming back to fill up the tills, no matter what quality of shyte they're purchasing, most savvy (sharp ;) ) businessmen would jump at the chance, particularly when the shop has a high capital value, could even be a pop-up type shop, where it only has to last long enough, without maintenance, to earn you a few bob profit before you fold up and walk away, leaving an empty shell and a big dirty window covered in circus posters, with slack-faced ex-customers looking in wondering if there's any chance they might get their money back.

I don't get into this debate as there is none. Every Judge who has ruled has ruled that The Rangers are the same club.

Every footballing authority agree that The Rangers are the same club.

I believe Stoned Sailor has just had to lock a thread after making a twat of himself trying to find even the tiniest shred of hope of finding somewhere something that might show we are not the same club.

I believe he has actually taken time to write away to some authorities trying to get them to accept the utterly absurd notion that Rangers are not in fact Rangers. You ll need to ask him who that was as i said i don't take much notice of these claims made by the lunatic fringe.

So if every authority that has ever ruled on this issue has ruled the same way i need to ask the question...Where is the lie?

I don't get into this debate as there is none. Every Judge who has ruled has ruled that The Rangers are the same club.

I believe Stoned Sailor has just had to lock a thread after making a twat of himself trying to find even the tiniest shred of hope of finding somewhere something that might show we are not the same club.

I believe he has actually taken time to write away to some authorities trying to get them to accept the utterly absurd notion that Rangers are not in fact Rangers. You ll need to ask him who that was as i said i don't take much notice of these claims made by the lunatic fringe.

So if every authority that has ever ruled on this issue has ruled the same way i need to ask the question...Where is the lie?

So you couldn't answer that one wee question? Strange that.

but would you not prefer to be ACCEPTED as the same club?

Only 'Rangers' fans ignore the death of the old club.

Godwins..

Do I win internet bingo?

It's not a Godwin if it's actually in context. It's Hitler that is actually credited with the 'Big Lie' method of propaganda so it is not out of context to mention him while discussing others use of this propaganda method.

Scummy sevco fans using child abuse for point scoring. Lowest of the low scum, but we knew that already.

Ah the old using child abuse to score points against Rangers nonsense. Utterly pathetic.

Once more for the hard of thinking. Nobody here tried to use Child abuse to score points. Surely after what has been exposed from the past through the media everybody should be open and honest about this. It is dreadful what happened to those kids and it is as bad that people like yourself are willing to defend those that protected these beasts. You know how bad it got..celtic supporters forced the sun newspapers online edition into changing direct quotes from the late Sean Fallon when he made the error of admitting they (he and Stein) knew about Torbett & Co.

I just wish celtic as a club could come out and admit what went on...admit there was a cover up...apologise to the children (now adults) for went on. Is that honestly too much to ask? Other organisations and even Governments have at least done this.

but would you not prefer to be ACCEPTED as the same club?

Only 'Rangers' fans ignore the death of the old club.

The company died ... The club is still there. You were probably laughing at them on Sunday.

ETA...Then again given your own clubs result probably not but you know what i mean

Edited by No8.