Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The company died ... The club is still there. You were probably laughing at them on Sunday.

ETA...Then again given your own clubs result probably not but you know what i mean

the club was the company. It died.

The Dons have had doings off United before and will have again. We have in turn dished out a similar amount of doings to them. Nae worries. I had a feeling the euro aftermath would have an effect.

your new club - or the next one - may experience the same thing in 5 - 10 years time....

I don't get into this debate as there is none. Every Judge who has ruled has ruled that The Rangers are the same club.

Every footballing authority agree that The Rangers are the same club.

I believe Stoned Sailor has just had to lock a thread after making a twat of himself trying to find even the tiniest shred of hope of finding somewhere something that might show we are not the same club.

I believe he has actually taken time to write away to some authorities trying to get them to accept the utterly absurd notion that Rangers are not in fact Rangers. You ll need to ask him who that was as i said i don't take much notice of these claims made by the lunatic fringe.

So if every authority that has ever ruled on this issue has ruled the same way i need to ask the question...Where is the lie?

Every non-Rangers fan in Scotland knows what happened.

Rangers cheated, they died.

Knock yourself out giving all your money to the spivs you purport to hate, but that doesn't change a thing.

Every Judge who has ruled has ruled that The Rangers are the same club.

4. One of the Murray Group companies was Rangers Football Club plc (“RFC”), whose financial stability was known to be threatened by (among other things) tax debts, or at least claimed tax debts. As is well known, RFC collapsed into administration in March 2012, followed by liquidation in October 2012. It has been re-named RFC 2012 plc. The greater part of its business, and with it most of its assets, were purchased from the administrators in June 2012 by Sevco Scotland Ltd, which has since been re-named The Rangers Football Club Ltd. Although the professional football team known as Rangers had played in the Scottish Premier League until 2012, the collapse led to the ejection of the team from that league, and a team known as Rangers now plays in the Scottish Third Division.

http://www.bailii.org/uk/cases/UKUT/TCC/2013/B6.pdf

Did you miss my reply calling you a scumbag for mentioning it?

So it's ok for you to mention the 'big lie', yet if i mention the 'big lie' i'm a scumbag.

Aye that sound pretty reasonable...

oh yeah and lee wallace has joined brighton & h a apparently and simon lappin is already being lined up as a replacement

McCoist has his replacement in place. Over the hill injury prone Stevie Smith. All the ingredients to be a stalwart at the club for years to come

I don't get into this debate as there is none. Every Judge who has ruled has ruled that The Rangers are the same club.

Every footballing authority agree that The Rangers are the same club.

I believe Stoned Sailor has just had to lock a thread after making a twat of himself trying to find even the tiniest shred of hope of finding somewhere something that might show we are not the same club.

I believe he has actually taken time to write away to some authorities trying to get them to accept the utterly absurd notion that Rangers are not in fact Rangers. You ll need to ask him who that was as i said i don't take much notice of these claims made by the lunatic fringe.

So if every authority that has ever ruled on this issue has ruled the same way i need to ask the question...Where is the lie?

Absolute pish and unsubstantiated lies and the content you posted just shows that you have read just about every post counteracting your perpetuated lie it's the very same club.

Firstly No8 and I'll put it in bold capital letters if you disregard this post is that "OUR ASSOCIATIONS HAVE PAID TOP JUDGES & LAWYERS TO SIT ON ASSOCIATION PANELS TO RULE ONLY ON ASSOCIATION RULES & REGULATIONS".

AT NO TIME HAS THIS SAME CLUB SHITE EVER WENT TO A REAL COURT OF LAW TO LEGALLY SHOW IT IS THE SAME CLUB.

It's a cloned club you follow ya weak willed ST grabbing throbber.

Guys and Gals, it is whatever you want. Fans and stadium are same. Legal owner different. It's getting very droll this debate. As well fan I suggest just accept it as Rangers...

It is Rangers there you go, but it isn't the real Rangers is it ? that incarnation died an embarrassing and extremely humiliating death from going tits up from a hight height from financial suicide. :)

So it's ok for you to mention the 'big lie', yet if i mention the 'big lie' i'm a scumbag.

Aye that sound pretty reasonable...

Pointing out your use of Big Lie tactics is just slightly different from using child abuse to deflect said point. That you cannot or simply refuse to see the difference speaks volumes. Thanks for providing further evidence (if such were needed) that you are indeed scum.

Guys and Gals, it is whatever you want. Fans and stadium are same. Legal owner different. It's getting very droll this debate. As well fan I suggest just accept it as Rangers...

So Gretna2008 are the same Gretna that made it to the Scottish Cup final and promoted to the SPL?

Same stadium, same fans etc...

Were the judges wrong? The footballing authorities have it all wrong? The ASA have it all wrong?

It's lovely that you keep trotting out these opinions when I specifically said I wasn't interested. I could respond with UEFA article 12 section 1:B, Lord Hodge, player registrations etc etc but we would just go round in circles. You want to argue about people's opinions whereas I just want an explanation of a single fact. So I have to ask, why would you bring them up except in tacit admission of defeat?

Yes and no, but the fans and stadium are key. I think many clubs in Scotland have changed company ownership. Having said that bears should be embarrassed by what club did.

Ownership, yes. Registration of company/club*? Just the one that's trying to pass itself off...

As Rico says above, other clubs' fans have dealt with the death of their teams quite differently.

*Same thing, as proved by the definition of the word "incorporation", the gates at ibrox, the TUPE regulations which allowed players to walk away, P&B's very own youngsy....

I'm not the one following a cloned club claiming it is the very same original version so why should I. :)

neither am i

calm yer heels and watch girls with guns. :)

girls-with-guns-11-30.gif

Many have suspected this for some time. So who's your big team? Come to think of it I saw you using black and white crayons the other day, are you a Spider?

Ah the old using child abuse to score points against Rangers nonsense. Utterly pathetic.

Once more for the hard of thinking. Nobody here tried to use Child abuse to score points. Surely after what has been exposed from the past through the media everybody should be open and honest about this. It is dreadful what happened to those kids and it is as bad that people like yourself are willing to defend those that protected these beasts. You know how bad it got..celtic supporters forced the sun newspapers online edition into changing direct quotes from the late Sean Fallon when he made the error of admitting they (he and Stein) knew about Torbett & Co.

I just wish celtic as a club could come out and admit what went on...admit there was a cover up...apologise to the children (now adults) for went on. Is that honestly too much to ask? Other organisations and even Governments have at least done this.

So why bring it up if not to score a point or deflect? It had absolutely nothing to do with the context of the what was being said at the time. Don't pretend to be the aggrieved party it's absolutely disgusting.

Celtic fans don't like it when you mention what they refer to as 'the big lie'.

Really? Who Knew?

This is meant to be read as an impassioned plea for the good of the victims is it? No, it's a low life thinking he's being funny. Pure unadulterated scum.