Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It will never be investigated until people like aofjays talk about it openly? really, that's whats holding up an investigation?

Your second paragraph, i agree to a point. You have a similar opinion on this, as to mine on racism. See where i'm going with this?

so why not pipe down with your sh!te and lets get back to watching you piss your pants at the ref not letting rangers players catch their breath/time waste/get into position before a kick off takes place.

I also didn't say I wouldn't talk about it. I simply stated that he and bennet are scum for joking about child abuse. No.8's need to tell obvious lies is baffling to say the least.

What is all this about child abuse! Totally lost!

Benny and No8 thought it would be funny to make a joke about child abuse. I called them scum. They have then tried to weasel out of it in a variety of ways. My absolute favourite being trying to blame my calling them out on their scumminess for a lack of a full investigation.

Why do you think I won't discuss it? Your need to shift blame onto others is rather pathetic. I just pointed out that you two scummy gits bringing it up out of context and making a joke about it is the work of vile animals. I agree with your last sentance but you'll forgive me if I assume you've just tacked it on there to try to look less of despicable tool.

Whinging about dots? Are you drunk? You think red dotting scummy comments by scum is unreasonable? Whatever.

So you agree anybody or organisation that covers up child abuse should be hounded? Nah that would be all well and good if you didn't suddenly jump on somebody who had the audacity to mildly mock , never mind hound , an organisation who to this day continue to cover up what happened.

Actions speak louder than words. You just completely contradicted yourself there.

The point about the dots is it is a form of point scoring ya fucking idiot. I thought you might have grasped that...obviously not

Benny and No8 thought it would be funny to make a joke about child abuse. I called them scum. They have then tried to weasel out of it in a variety of ways. My absolute favourite being trying to blame my calling them out on their scumminess for a lack of a full investigation.

OK arsehole point out where in my OP on this i tried to point score over child abuse....This should be good. It shouldn't take you long as the post is a few words long.

I received a warning for the simple use of a non sectarian word referring to Attila ..... mods have a strange concept of what's allowed and what's deemed unacceptable. Mind you my other warning was deserved even if my inference that Bennett ....... was factually accurate.

Dhen, if you don't mind me asking, what faith were you brought up in? I can use the term *** as I was christened and raised protestant. I can't be sectarian against myself. I am reclaiming the insult and turning it into a badge of honour for my fellow ****.

Failing that the human rights act allows you to change religion whenever you want and you are not limited to the amount of times you can change. Just become a *** when you want to use the word.

ha ha brilliant, I got a warning point for black humor of better taste than that last night! Well done

You got a warning point for being a knob. I never saw the offending post but Greenockrover asked you to delete it and you told him to f**k off. Personally i would have PMed you and said that was a little out of order and asked you to delete it but either way you had the chance to delete the post and didn't.

I have posted nothing in anyway offensive to anyone

You got a warning point for being a knob. I never saw the offending post but Greenockrover asked you to delete it and you told him to f**k off. Personally i would have PMed you and said that was a little out of order and asked you to delete it but either way you had the chance to delete the post and didn't.

I have posted nothing in anyway offensive to anyone

Priceless. You should have maybe added "on this forum" to avoid the open goal.

The last page or so just proves my point perfectly. The circling of the wagons by the Green n Greys is quite frightening at times. FFS they are wanting warnings given out for stating what was stated by their greatest captain and the man who actually lifted the European Cup...The67 final i believe it was.

Dhen, if you don't mind me asking, what faith were you brought up in? I can use the term *** as I was christened and raised protestant. I can't be sectarian against myself. I am reclaiming the insult and turning it into a badge of honour for my fellow ****.

Failing that the human rights act allows you to change religion whenever you want and you are not limited to the amount of times you can change. Just become a *** when you want to use the word.

Stoney, we've been all over that before. Protestantism is no more a faith than Catholicism. They are sects of Christianity.

As for the currant bun word, in all my life it's been a nickname for fans of rangers and, now, the rangers. While I'm happy to accept that there are those who use it in a sectarian context, I don't believe this is one. After all, rangers say they're open to all, and plenty of the P&B sleuth have a wee list of friends and even family they wheel out to prove that they follow an inclusive organisation.

I don't give a toss which Sky Fairy someone talks to, or whether he does so on a Friday, Saturday, Sunday or whenever. If he/she's wearing a blue top and singing Penny Arcade, he/she's a currant to me.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

The last page or so just proves my point perfectly. The circling of the wagons by the Green n Greys is quite frightening at times. FFS they are wanting warnings given out for stating what was stated by their greatest captain and the man who actually lifted the European Cup...The67 final i believe it was.

I said there is no place for this on a football forum.

I have not asked anyone to give out warnings to you or Bennett for posts made in this thread.

I said it was my opinion you could take the advice or leave it.....I left it up to you....if you want to act like a knob and throw yer toys out the pram then that's up to you.

You chose to red dot my post.....so I would say you are probably happy to continue this and make a dick of yourself.

Bit pathetic tbh.

Congrats to no8 and benny for their latest deflection. A fucking well played move.

Turning a comment about the big lie that is continuation at Ibrox into a 5 page argument about beasts at Parkhead.

Top class guys.

You bellends that bit :D

Congrats to no8 and benny for their latest deflection. A fucking well played move.

Turning a comment about the big lie that is continuation at Ibrox into a 5 page argument about beasts at Parkhead.

Top class guys.

You bellends that bit :D

I have no problem calling benny and No.8 scum for days on end. Their club still died, it isn't going to magically come back to life because No.8 is is vile scumbag. Also pretty sure that continuation has been getting discussed at the same time so not really a successful deflection is it?

I have no problem calling benny and No.8 scum for days on end. Their club still died, it isn't going to magically come back to life because No.8 is is vile scumbag. Also pretty sure that continuation has been getting discussed at the same time so not really a successful deflection is it?

Good point. I am wrong again. Having a mare these days.

I said there is no place for this on a football forum. I have not asked anyone to give out warnings to you or Bennett for posts made in this thread. I said it was my opinion you could take the advice or leave it.....I left it up to you....if you want to act like a knob and throw yer toys out the pram then that's up to you. You chose to red dot my post.....so I would say you are probably happy to continue this and make a dick of yourself. Bit pathetic tbh.

I never mentioned you. It was actually another one of your kind. What is utterly remarkable about you and the bed wetting Thistle supporter is i never once tried any whataboutery or point scoring by using child abuse but rather the protection of beats and the covering up of said abuse. The green n grey i was actually talking about is in fact the only person on this whole thread..afaik...who has actually directly used child sex abuse to point score. Funny that you and every one of your apologist friends missed that. :rolleyes:

So you can take your holier than thou attitude and stick it.

Just for the record and before he pulls me up for not mentioning it ... Monkey Tennis was the only poster i saw mention the post about the abuse.

I asked you to find where i used child sex abuse to score points in my original post. It's OK i helped you out by pointing out the obvious to your green n grey apologist pal. :rolleyes:

I just said, no I will not

I saw that. I am not sure if i saw the post he was offended by and as i said i would have chosen to PM you but you still had the chance to take it down. You chose not to which is your choice but you must have known he wasn't happy about it

You have made a complete tit of yourself in your hurry to condemn without thinking. Not one Rangers poster here has used child abuse to point score but a Green n Grey did yet you chose to ignore that post and poster. Or are you claiming to have missed it :rolleyes:

You have made a complete tit of yourself in your hurry to condemn without thinking. Not one Rangers poster here has used child abuse to point score but a Green n Grey did yet you chose to ignore that post and poster. Or are you claiming to have missed it :rolleyes:

Did you miss my post stating I was wrong and having a mare lately?