Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hmmmmm you previously claimed differently when backing up Norman over his claims of feral Proddies in Ayrshire.

No it was your mate Aofjays who brought it up and used it for point scoring.

I informed him that some people wouldn't like that being mentioned, i was correct.

You know fine well that isn't even close to true. You are a disgusting vile excuse for a human.

Hmmmmm you previously claimed differently when backing up Norman over his claims of feral Proddies in Ayrshire.

No it was your mate Aofjays who brought it up and used it for point scoring.

I informed him that some people wouldn't like that being mentioned, i was correct.

No, Vicky - it was you and No. 8. Aofjays pulled the pair of you up for it.

Didn't work, anyway - we all still remember No.8's tearstained rant over when teams should be allowed to restart, and your spectacular failure to know anything at all about the game outside your wee parochial squabble.

So do us all a favour and stop lying.

Didn't work, anyway - we all still remember No.8's tearstained rant over when teams should be allowed to restart, and your spectacular failure to know anything at all about the game outside your wee parochial squabble.

So do us all a favour and stop lying.

No. 8 and Benny laid a well placed piece of bait. They got a frenzy of bites too. It was a joy to behold.

Poor show Dhenbhoy, stooping to their level is never the answer. Although unlike No.8 you seem to recognise when you have gone too far, so I'll hold back from accusing you of being vile scum. Still terrible, but you already know that and unlike the vile scum are not denying it.

Ah you see this is your problem that i am trying to help you through. I said nothing other than 'Who Knew' talking about the celtic fans constant defence of the indefensible. It is a fact that they knew about the abuse yet chose to cover it up as 'The good name of celtic must be protected AT ALL COST'. This actually happened. You later claimed anybody who did this should be hounded...You contradicted yourself by being upset at Bennett and i mildly mocking them.

Dhense can dress it up anyway he wants and can delete it as much as he wants...after he was called out for being the little cowardly scrote he is. Now this is the important part here in your anti whataboutery and point scoring crusade. The Gough rumours have absolutely no basis in fact...None whatsoever and were rumours circulated by the likes of Dhense in some kind of weird and wonderful way to try and deflect some of the heat away from what their own club had done.

I did have a laugh during my school run when i read you called me 'precious'...You are the one who got upset over a harmless jibe...Precious personified.

It usually helps if you know some of the background before going on a two day rant.

I am still waiting to see where i used Child Abuse in my OP....In your own time. (if you have already posted it i apologise but been out working)

Ah you see this is your problem that i am trying to help you through. I said nothing other than 'Who Knew' talking about the celtic fans constant defence of the indefensible. It is a fact that they knew about the abuse yet chose to cover it up as 'The good name of celtic must be protected AT ALL COST'. This actually happened. You later claimed anybody who did this should be hounded...You contradicted yourself by being upset at Bennett and i mildly mocking them.

Dhense can dress it up anyway he wants and can delete it as much as he wants...after he was called out for being the little cowardly scrote he is. Now this is the important part here in your anti whataboutery and point scoring crusade. The Gough rumours have absolutely no basis in fact...None whatsoever and were rumours circulated by the likes of Dhense in some kind of weird and wonderful way to try and deflect some of the heat away from what their own club had done.

I did have a laugh during my school run when i read you called me 'precious'...You are the one who got upset over a harmless jibe...Precious personified.

It usually helps if you know some of the background before going on a two day rant.

I am still waiting to see where i used Child Abuse in my OP....In your own time. (if you have already posted it i apologise but been out working)

We were talking about rangers fans repeatedly telling lies about continuation. Benny brought up CBC even though it had nothing to do with the conversation. You made a joke about it (don't deny it, no-one is that stupid). You think making a joke about child abuse is fair enough? You think I'm precious for pulling you up for making jokes about child abuse? Are you actually serious.

Go on then No.8. You tell us why you made a joke about child abuse if it wasn't point scoring deflective old firm stupid twatery. What's so funny about it?

We were talking about rangers fans repeatedly telling lies about continuation. Benny brought up CBC even though it had nothing to do with the conversation. You made a joke about it (don't deny it, no-one is that stupid). You think making a joke about child abuse is fair enough? You think I'm precious for pulling you up for making jokes about child abuse? Are you actually serious.

Go on then No.8. You tell us why you made a joke about child abuse if it wasn't point scoring deflective old firm stupid twatery. What's so funny about it?

You really are this thick...where is there a joke about child abuse.

Edited by No8.

We were talking about rangers fans repeatedly telling lies about continuation. Benny brought up CBC even though it had nothing to do with the conversation.

I never mentioned CBC, i wish you stop lying all the time as it's getting really boring now.

You brought the subject up, no one else.

You know fine well that isn't even close to true. You are a disgusting vile excuse for a human.

The proof is there, you mentioned it first and i told you that some people wouldn't like it.

You really are such a liar.

Wow, even although Aofjays post has been quoted you still refuse ot accept that he was the first person to mention it.

But you clearly stated that you seen my *cough cough* post ... It wasn't quoted by anyone ...

Mhonkey did refer to the contents but not the name of the poster, nor did he quote the post. I deleted it immediately.

You wouldn't be a lying sack of shyte by any chance?

Played.

Racism and child abuse quips?

What have we become?

It was so much simpler back in the day with good old sectarian jibes!!!

;)

I have seen you suffer a few of them. Mostly from 'friends' of mine. They are missing you lol

Played.

Not quite Stoney...you really are having a mare today.

I already mentioned Monkey Tennis remarked on his made up nonsense...i looked through the thread and couldnt see any mention of it. Clicked on ... view it anyway and there it was.