Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

They are destined to give money to shysters for ever more. They might as well get their employers to set up an allotment from their wages to a feed the spivs coke habit fund.

That might be true but i have already said i am no longer on the CCCS and will no longer be attending any cup games starting with the ICT game...Actually the Clyde game in the Petrofac Cup is the first game i have missed at Ibrox in literally years.

I will be in Harrys Bar with a couple of mates on Friday night to watch the Raith Rovers game. Wish i was going but i wont be paying anything outwith my season ticket money..I haven't bought merchandise since the Ashley deal became public. I never use the bookies or food outlets inside the stadium.

Not spent anything on merchandise since August 2012, ok I did buy a £2.99 tammy when I was freezing back in Feb.

My ST that i did eventually buy was the cheapest ST that I can ever remember buying and was about as last minute as you could get, I did this in full knowledge of where my money was going and I was perfectly aware that it would make zero difference to how events would unfold this season, the main reason I bought was simple, I am a football fan and I wanted to watch my team playing football, going by some of the comments on here then this makes me some sort of criminal but then then looking at those making these comments I am hardly surprised this is their take on things as they have no idea what it is to be a football fan.

Given the extent of season ticket sales this year, you didn't really need to buy a season ticket. You could have went PAYG, which I believe you had stated was your intention.

That might be true but i have already said i am no longer on the CCCS and will no longer be attending any cup games starting with the ICT game...Actually the Clyde game in the Petrofac Cup is the first game i have missed at Ibrox in literally years.

I will be in Harrys Bar with a couple of mates on Friday night to watch the Raith Rovers game. Wish i was going but i wont be paying anything outwith my season ticket money..I haven't bought merchandise since the Ashley deal became public. I never use the bookies or food outlets inside the stadium.

My hero!!!

Nobody is having a go at you for that .... we're simply pointing out the massive U turn you did after the other bollix you spouted while you grandstanded about not buying one .... UTURN TED ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit: How many bears took the easy option rather than follow their convictions and try to starve the spivs out ... No wonder they are in a mess ....

Shame on you DB, Tedi went to all that trouble building a strawman and you don't want to play with it.

Okay .. cannot be arsed doing the research so I am going to throw this out there for someone to clarify ....

The 'RIFC' IPO ... reasons for raising the cash.

'Somewhere in the back of my head' I was under the impression they 'were not allowed' to conduct a share issue to raise cash in order to simply meet their 'operating costs' ... yet this is exactly what they have done.

A wee question for you Dhenny ?, what makes you think a bunch of crooks will adhere to their word ?

Another thing is the legal looping of laws, rules or other the crooks at Ibrox will circumvent to relieve the fans of money and get the maximum from the sponsors who will pay more if there are 50,000 fucknuggets in the stadium each home game etc etc etc.

There will be a clause sonewhere in the full prospectus that in the event the club needs dosh the holding company will loan the club the money possibly circumventing servicing the clubs debts because it's only a loan and not cash pissed into the wind to keep the club solvent.

A wee question for you Dhenny ?, what makes you think a bunch of crooks will adhere to their word ?

Another thing is the legal looping of laws, rules or other the crooks at Ibrox will circumvent to relieve the fans of money and get the maximum from the sponsors who will pay more if there are 50,000 fucknuggets in the stadium each home game etc etc etc.

There will be a clause sonewhere in the full prospectus that in the event the club needs dosh the holding company will loan the club the money possibly circumventing servicing the clubs debts because it's only a loan and not cash pissed into the wind to keep the club solvent.

Finding loopholes in the law in order to fleece bears, just like tax avoidance, is not illegal the ingenuity of the accountancy should be admired by all especially the bears.

One example of how silly you are.

We get slated for bringing in players that are too expensive, yet you claim we should have kept Alexander (one of our highest playing wages) for 3 seasons and then go on to slate us for signing Cammy Bell (on vastly reduced wages) Pretty pointless digging any further into your rant.

You will have proof of course that Bell is actually on vastly reduced wages then ?, or is this you doing a Tedi and posting something as gospel even though you are not in possession of the full facts ?

What if it turns out that Bell is potentially going to earn as much as Alexander should your club reach the top division ?

It still amuses me that the over paid duds on bigger wages than all but Celtic refused a pay cut back in January. This, if those were loyal players how come they have contributed to what now looks like the downfall of the tribute club?. Is there any one at the club who puts the long term survival of the club before what they can shovel into their bank balance?.

Again, loyalty painted up as greed. ;)

It still amuses me that the over paid duds on bigger wages than all but Celtic refused a pay cut back in January. This, if those were loyal players how come they have contributed to what now looks like the downfall of the tribute club?. Is there any one at the club who puts the long term survival of the club before what they can shovel into their bank balance?.

Er, greed painted up as loyalty maybe?

Every single person at the club calling themselves Rangers is there for the money, they don't give a shit about the emotional turmoil 8 and Ted et al are suffering. Good on them I say, get as much out of it as you can guys.

You will have proof of course that Bell is actually on vastly reduced wages then ?, or is this you doing a Tedi and posting something as gospel even though you are not in possession of the full facts ?

What if it turns out that Bell is potentially going to earn as much as Alexander should your club reach the top division ?

This might help. ;)

http://www.sportrichlist.com/football/all-rangers-players-salaries-2014/

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mcmadeupname hinting that Ashley will ride to the rescue. Rangers too profitable an enterprise for him to let die, apparently.

Apart from being blocked due to his ownership for newcastle, i reckon that if things go tits up, after having made a profit he'll just cut his loses

How would a 15 point deduction be twisted out here, surely this is the 2nd time Rangers will have gone into administration?.

If being a new club gets a lesser deduction, then a new club it is.

Rangers F.C Players Salaries Pay , Wages 2014 Name Position AGE Salary Cammy Bell GK 28 £8,000 – Weekly Steve Simonsen DF 35 £12,000 – Weekly Lee Wallace DF 26 £17,000 – Weekly Steven Smith DF 26 $108,000 USD (2012) Emílson Cribari DF 30 $66,000 USD Sébastien Faure DF 22 £25,000 – Weekly Luca Gasparotto DF 18 $22,000 USD Bilel Mohsni DF 26 £18,000 – Weekly Ross Perry DF 23 £9,000 – Weekly Richard Foster DF 28 £12,000 – Weekly Chris Hegarty DF 29 £15,000 – Weekly David Templeton MF 24 £10,000 – Weekly Lewis Macleod MF 19 £3,000 – Weekly Nicky Law MF 25 £10,000 – Weekly Dean Shiels MF 28 £13,000 – Weekly Kyle Hutton MF 22 £9,000 – Weekly Robbie Crawford MF 20 £2,000 – Weekly Arnold Peralta MF 24 $34,000 USD Ian Black MF 28 £12,000 – Weekly Fraser Aird MF 18 $18,000 USD Jon Daly FW 30 £4,000 – Weekly Nicky Clark FW 22 £5,000 – Weekly Andrew Little FW 24 £15,000 – Weekly Lee McCulloch FW 35 £10,000 – Weekly

As hilarious as these figures seem.....some of them don't ring true.