Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Knew it. SPFL's fault.

that is truly desperate.

RFC2012 ask for postponement

SPFL say 'aye OK' (in a weary 'it's more hassle than its worth' manner)

RFC2012 internet forum goon whines that 'this agreeing with what we asked for is just to embarrass us'

:1eye x 1690 at least

Edited by Ken Fitlike

All the wee Attilas raging ... link

It's interesting this.

Obviously, it's particularly absurd this time given that the unavailable internationals wouldn't have been available anyway. However, as a Rangers fan points out, there is nothing surprising here, because they've done this each time since the re-birth.

The really big difference this time is that they're struggling in the League and in danger of not being in a position to win it. That's the bit their fans can't tolerate, hence the lashing out.

All the wee Attilas raging ... link

Some epic melt-downs on there. What makes it even funnier is one of our best players is on loan from Rangers and couldn't play either. Shiting it from a weakened Cowden team.

ETA. We have 6 first team regulars out for injuries as well. I'd think 4 of them would be first choice as well.

Edited by CowdenConvert

Aye, handy smokescreen for the spivs, that's what I was thinking. Keep the gullible masses occupied for a few days.

*Opens can of worms*

I don't think use of the H word alone is enough to confirm bigotry, but maybe that's just me.

The H word is definatley bigoted, maybe it is just you.

It's interesting this. Obviously, it's particularly absurd this time given that the unavailable internationals wouldn't have been available anyway. However, as a Rangers fan points out, there is nothing surprising here, because they've done this each time since the re-birth. The really big difference this time is that they're struggling in the League and in danger of not being in a position to win it. That's the bit their fans can't tolerate, hence the lashing out.

Hmmm it seems that Monkey is ok with Densboy disguising his sectarian phrases to sneak them past the filter, poor show sir....

Oh dreary me. The limits that the diddies go to for laughs. We enlightened Bears are trying to eschew homophobia whereas you're endorsing it.

May I ask you to modify your post?

Edited to add: If you change your post I will delete my quoting of you. Deal?

I'd first considered a pun about you eschewing Emanuel Kant but I thought this audience would prefer smut.

I stand by that judgement.

EDIT

In hindsight 1970s children's TV presenter Brian Cant might possibly have been a better choice although that would have gone over the heads of younger readers.

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

Well Tedi definitely cannot spell .... :lol:

Also a bit simple if he thinks a word can be bigoted. It's use can be of course but not the word itself. However the fact that idiots like Tedi are NOT marching on university history departments for their horrendous bigotry suggests the precious wee souls are well aware of this.

I'd first considered a pun about you eschewing Emanuel Kant but I thought this audience would prefer smut.

EDIT

In hindsight 1970s children's TV presenter Brian Cant might possibly have been a better choice although that would have gone over the heads of younger readers.

He'll just get all prissy about uppercase and lowercase letters again.

EDIT

In the event of sale and leaseback they may have to Play Away more often anyway.

EDIT

Cant be helped...

Why are rangers fans still on these phone in ranting and raving about we aren't a new club blah blah blah blah. All because the Livi programme the powers that be are just using this crap so the knuckle draggers divert the attention away from rangers

I think these morons should be more concered about the absolute sh*te thats on the park and the state of the club. Doesn't matter what anyone says Rangers rans are going to have to deal with your club died for many years ahead. And FYI your a new club :) lol

Why are rangers fans still on these phone in ranting and raving about we aren't a new club blah blah blah blah. All because the Livi programme the powers that be are just using this crap so the knuckle draggers divert the attention away from rangers

I think these morons should be more concered about the absolute sh*te thats on the park and the state of the club. Doesn't matter what anyone says Rangers rans are going to have to deal with your club died for many years ahead. And FYI your a new club :) lol

When something is defended with so much anger and venom you can be sure that the view they are arguing against has more than a little substance.