Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I am not swerving anything.

He asked you if you think your support would look more dignified if they had ignored it (and of course they would - no wonder you didn't answer). Who did (or did not) approve the piece in the program is not relevant to this.

He asked you if you think your support would look more dignified if they had ignored it (and of course they would - no wonder you didn't answer). Who did (or did not) approve the piece in the program is not relevant to this.

aofjays you know as well as I that in todays world no matter how much people do not give a rats arse about what some fat editor wrote in matchday programme, there is a whole new world of social media out there where these things are picked up and gain support. Infact I had not even heard about it till I logged into here after the game.

I know it seems a bit late now with the weegie kray twins involved but, what about the fit and proper persons test? Is that just one of those nice ideas that don't pass the Campbell Ogilvie "I as chairman had no idea not paying tax wasn't ok" type things?

PS I quite like the term ork, it's descriptive and appropriate. But I fear that one day I'll end up cremating / stamping into the earth the beautifully crafted and painstakingly put together Bad Moonz army I have in a box in the loft. So nah I'll just got with, 'them' or sevco for now. Wouldn't want another warning point for quoting someone now would I?

Kofi Annan here. It has been brought to my attention that Sevco supporters are getting all bent out of shape because of the tern ***. Might I suggest that this term is, along with the original dignified Struthian staunchness Rangers club, DEID.

Might I also suggest that from now on supporters of Sevco, in the best Monty Python tradition, be known as

The Phlegms.

Thank you.

aofjays you know as well as I that in todays world no matter how much people do not give a rats arse about what some fat editor wrote in matchday programme, there is a whole new world of social media out there where these things are picked up and gain support. Infact I had not even heard about it till I logged into here after the game.

Exactly, it's a total non-event, but Tedi's been all over it like a rash. Just because we now have the tech that allows ever bampot in the land a voice doesn't mean they need to be listened to.

What puzzles me is this belief (hope?) that someone is going to turn up with wads of cash to invest and take Rangers into the stratosphere.

One thing that everyone seems to ignore is that there is no money in Scottish Football, none whatsoever, all Rangers can hope for is a measly million or two for winning the SPL and a potential, but far from guaranteed, £10m or so for getting to the group stages of the CL.

Newcastle ARE guaranteed to get three or four times that just for maintaining their mid-table position in the EPL.

Why is Ashley interetsed in Rangers, it certainly cant be from a financial viewpoint.

What puzzles me is this belief (hope?) that someone is going to turn up with wads of cash to invest and take Rangers into the stratosphere.

One thing that everyone seems to ignore is that there is no money in Scottish Football, none whatsoever, all Rangers can hope for is a measly million or two for winning the SPL and a potential, but far from guaranteed, £10m or so for getting to the group stages of the CL.

Newcastle ARE guaranteed to get three or four times that just for maintaining their mid-table position in the EPL.

Why is Ashley interetsed in Rangers, it certainly cant be from a financial viewpoint.

He owns Rangers retail rights, it makes perfect sense to make sure there's a team to profit from.

How much would it cost Ashley to get Rangers to the top of Scottish Football and at least guaranteed European football of some description? How much money is needed to keep a club in the EPL and with only an outside chance of European football?

IMO Ashley will do just enough to keep Rangers solvent as long as he has the retail money coming in.

How much would it cost Ashley to get Rangers to the top of Scottish Football and at least guaranteed European football of some description? How much money is needed to keep a club in the EPL and with only an outside chance of European football?

IMO Ashley will do just enough to keep Rangers solvent as long as he has the retail money coming in.

who would you prefer out of Ashley or King no.8?

who would you prefer out of Ashley or King no.8?

King but i am afraid i don't think it will be happening anytime soon. I have wanted a consortium backed by King to get control from day one.

I'm genuinely confused by the desire to have King involved.

He was part of the regime that killed your club first time around. He's a convicted fraudster and he didn't bother his arse when he could have bought the assets from Duff & Duffer for 50p and a bag of chips. His attempts to influence or remove the current regime have been futile and pretty pathetic.

Seriously, why on earth would any Rangers fan want him anywhere near your club? I'm prepared to believe he may be somewhat better than the current spivfest, but surely you could set the bar a bit higher?

King but i am afraid i don't think it will be happening anytime soon. I have wanted a consortium backed by King to get control from day one.

can you see an end game coming from the stories over the last few days 8? I will just be happy for whichever one comes in to try and a bring in a period of stabilty.