Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Amo: “When I first came here, several people, including Walter, advised me not to cross myself as I ran on to the pitch because it would antagonise the Rangers fans."

The same Amo that had to jump through all kinds of 'hoops' to get to Ibrox to meet up with old team mates for a get together. It took him more than 24 hours of travelling all round Europe to get here...But he did it as he loves the club and is actually taking an very active role in trying to rid the club of the parasites we have running it.

All this crap about blessing yourself on the park was just a nonsense. The same way we would never accept a player from the Irish Republic. Nobody knew how anybody would react but Arveladze did it and nobody batted an eyelid...and i yes i know that Shota was not a Roman Catholic and blessed himself the opposite way but do you honestly think the average bigoted fuckwit in the stands would know this?

Just a wee aside, noticed that Youngsy's argument bears striking similarities to the Nuremberg defence.

"Vee vere only zere to vatch ze football"

That worked out well.

After what he said last night you come away with that crap?

HE has a valid point though, you are directly attacking posters on here because they were fans of Rangers (a football club) during times when 'supposed' policies were in place, your own club had a policy of ignoring the worst type of thuggery in Scottish Football and not as AB stated 'a few idiots', this was highly organised thuggery, yet you continued to support them financially, you are by your own argument every bit as bad, in fact worse as you were condoning actual violence.

Sectarianism was far more widespread and far more tolerated in the decades that people are referring to than it is now, so applying today's morals to yesterdays reality is nothing more than pathetic point scoring, I prefer to look back and say thank fcuk we have moved on from that sorry episode in Scotland`s past, not denying however there are a few idiots who prefer to hold onto the past, this thread (and others) have had recent demonstrations of that.

Another sectarian apologist.

You guys have no shame.

It was a blatant greenie seeking post imo, I loved the bit about condoning violence; classic whatabootery whilst ignoring some of his support's repeated 'defence' of ... *** cough *** Manchester ***cough** to make a point ...

Couldnae make this up.

i really cant get over the brass neck of a celtic fan taking the moral highground over the subject of secterianism and thuggery, you really couldnae make this up

i really cant get over the brass neck of a celtic fan taking the moral highground over the subject of secterianism and thuggery, you really couldnae make this up

Well at least they aren't claiming it didn't happen or that they only were there for the football and anything else has nothing to do with them.

Edited by aofjays

Well at least they aren't claiming it didn't happen or that they only were there for the football and anything else has nothing to do with them.

your right celtic hae never claimed to be unaware of anything at their club, denying anything. maybe some of the celtic fans would care to explain the reason why Mr Stein was offered a job in the pools rather than a job on the board ?

I didn't even realise oor mob was part of that debate, looked like Aberdeen v Sevco and or the Dead Mob.

I just laughed at the lunacy of his position ... not so much thin ice as broke through and disappeared ..

Naughty Timothy that I am ...

This kicked off when youngsy asked why old firm fans should be ashamed about parts of the history of their clubs. I assume you are not proud of your clubs actions re JT? If you are I'll happily edit my post.

This site is running like shit for me today.

Edited by aofjays

your right celtic hae never claimed to be unaware of anything at their club, denying anything. maybe some of the celtic fans would care to explain the reason why Mr Stein was offered a job in the pools rather than a job on the board ?

I have never seen a celtic fan deny the abuse occurred, or that JS should have been given a place on the board. If you can point me in the right direction and prove these are popular opinions (like youngsy's apparently is) I'll agree they are just as scummy as you.

I have never seen a celtic fan deny the abuse occurred, or that JS should have been given a place on the board. If you can point me in the right direction and prove these are popular opinions (like youngsy's apparently is) I'll agree they are just as scummy as you.

I am not talking solely of the abuse. if you want a list of celtic denials and cover ups the list is endless try the subjects of IRA funding buckets outside the ground and surrounding selik minded pubs during the height of troubles, try questioning their abuse of mark walters,allowing an Irish Rebel band to film a song with the words "up the ra" in their stadium, or for more recent events try their trashing of Amsterdam, their wreckage of Fir park , their songs about lee rigby to name but a few and see how far you get .

as for the stein not getting on the board comment that again has nothing to do with the whole child abuse saga which I believe you think was the point I was trying to make, it wasn't.

I am not talking solely of the abuse. if you want a list of celtic denials and cover ups the list is endless try the subjects of IRA funding buckets outside the ground and surrounding selik minded pubs during the height of troubles, try questioning their abuse of mark walters,allowing an Irish Rebel band to film a song with the words "up the ra" in their stadium, or for more recent events try their trashing of Amsterdam, their wreckage of Fir park , their songs about lee rigby to name but a few and see how far you get .

as for the stein not getting on the board comment that again has nothing to do with the whole child abuse saga which I believe you think was the point I was trying to make, it wasn't.

No, pretty sure it was because he was a prod.

Not sure what your other points have to do with anything though,I was talking about fans being ashamed of things the club has done and you list things the fans have done (apart from the 'up the ra' song but I don't think anyone has denied it occurred).