Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

News to me!! Are you for real, many times on this forum i've stated that my fondest wish was to see Whyte and the other protagonists in this fraud in jail, whoever the other culprits may well be. As for the Rangers haters, would this be the same people who have looked upon Whyte as some sort of hero?

Hero you say?

Lloyds,this morning, have given approval for Whyte to continue with his takeover of Rangers. Hopefully this will be completed soon as it is becoming tedious.

Whytes' is the preferential bid for David Murray and the bank as this clears the bank debt upfront leaving the club debt free with a £10 million investment in the playing side. The money laid aside by Whyte for player investment is over and above what is generated by profit from competition. For me Whyte is the safer and better option.

As stated Whyte is confident about the tax issue so as a support you have to show a that you are taking his judgement and the advice he has been given concerning the issue by trusting him on the situation. We can all give opinion on this issue but really not one person has any idea about the case except those who are intimately involved in it.

If Whyte and his financial advisors are wrong then the club has got to live with that but if he is right then the club is going to be on a strong financial footing. Whyte is confident so who seriously can argue with that.

Whyte may well turn out to be a great chairman for the club and i hope he is but at this moment in time no one has any idea of his plans.

RFC would still have went bust even without the tax case though. The appearance of treading water was a mirage and it all disappeared after McCoist's European results in 2011.

Administration and perhaps Liquidation were inevitable before Whyte showed up.

Edited by AberdeenBud

Tedi, I've found a post you need to delete.

Murrays crime was complete and utter destructive arrogance an intelligent man that was a Rangers supporter but started to dig a hole that got too big and his realisation of this fact came too little and too late the club was totally fecked, selling to whyte was desperation to get out

Edited by dave.j

Hero you say?

Oh well done, son. Once again you go back 2-3 years for some posts to try and prove some insignificant point. However like many Rangers fans i've held my hands up and said that yes initially i was looking at Whyte as being good for the club, in fact instead of going back through my post history you only had to ask me and you would have got a straight answer.

Maybe though you should look at more recent posts, a year to 18 months ago perhaps to see how much in contempt i hold Whyte and his cohorts. Now as i stated before many on here held or indeed do hold Whyte up as some type of hero after the liquidation process was initiated. I'll state it again, as i've done before, for the distress that Whyte's actions have brought on many, many people i sincerly hope that he gats a very heavy sentence and after that i sincerly hope the scumbag contracts cancer. That's how much i think of the person.

Oh well done, son. Once again you go back 2-3 years for some posts to try and prove some insignificant point. However like many Rangers fans i've held my hands up and said that yes initially i was looking at Whyte as being good for the club, in fact instead of going back through my post history you only had to ask me and you would have got a straight answer.

Maybe though you should look at more recent posts, a year to 18 months ago perhaps to see how much in contempt i hold Whyte and his cohorts. Now as i stated before many on here held or indeed do hold Whyte up as some type of hero after the liquidation process was initiated. I'll state it again, as i've done before, for the distress that Whyte's actions have brought on many, many people i sincerly hope that he gats a very heavy sentence and after that i sincerly hope the scumbag contracts cancer. That's how much i think of the person.

You want someone to get cancer because they hurt a company? You make AWRA look reasonable and sane. Grow the hell up.

Such seethe for someone who sent a company into liquidation.

Unless of course deep down, you know, the club was the PLC.

You want someone to get cancer because they hurt a company? You make AWRA look reasonable and sane. Grow the hell up.

No i would like to see Craig Whyte suffer because of the financial hurt and distress he caused many thousands of people, myself included, if that upsets you then too fucking bad, neither you nor anyone else will change my mind on that. Did Whyte give a flying about any of the creditors and the distress he caused them, the answer to that is no, so fine i personally could not give a flying about Whyte and as i said i hope he suffers in everyway possible.

No i would like to see Craig Whyte suffer because of the financial hurt and distress he caused many thousands of people, myself included, if that upsets you then too fucking bad, neither you nor anyone else will change my mind on that. Did Whyte give a flying about any of the creditors and the distress he caused them, the answer to that is no, so fine i personally could not give a flying about Whyte and as i said i hope he suffers in everyway possible.

So did Murray, Smith, McCoist, Greig, or any of the players in the first act give a shite about your few quid or any other fan's money? Grow up, you deluded fool. Decent people will save their sympathy for the people who attempted to do business with this shower. Not for the bigots and inadequates who identified with one of the most toxic "brands" you could wish to find.

You're now going to have to come up with some pretty sycophantic posts from "those who treat Whyte as a hero" if you want to top those resoundingly positive posts of, oh yes, yours. I did say after this latest bout of "we wuz aw victims, so we wuz" that your lot's posting history would yield some comedy gold - your welcoming of the MBB is just the tip of the laughberg.

As for your wishes for Whyte's health - I really don't think we'll be holding our breath for any rangers fan to condemn you as a bitter, vicious old tw@, so allow me to do so. Bearing in mind, of course, that he hasn't yet been dealt with by the Law, it doesn't seem a very Christian attitude to take.

So did Murray, Smith, McCoist, Greig, or any of the players in the first act give a shite about your few quid or any other fan's money? Grow up, you deluded fool. Decent people will save their sympathy for the people who attempted to do business with this shower. Not for the bigots and inadequates who identified with one of the most toxic "brands" you could wish to find.

You're now going to have to come up with some pretty sycophantic posts from "those who treat Whyte as a hero" if you want to top those resoundingly positive posts of, oh yes, yours. I did say after this latest bout of "we wuz aw victims, so we wuz" that your lot's posting history would yield some comedy gold - your welcoming of the MBB is just the tip of the laughberg.

As for your wishes for Whyte's health - I really don't think we'll be holding our breath for any rangers fan to condemn you as a bitter, vicious old tw@, so allow me to do so. Bearing in mind, of course, that he hasn't yet been dealt with by the Law, it doesn't seem a very Christian attitude to take.

Listen you can condemn me all you like, it means nothing to me and please spare me the part about Smith, Greig etc, this is all about Whyte as far as i'm concerned, whether that's a Christian attitude or not i really could not give a flying. The man's actions caused massive stress both financially and health wise to many to spare me this righteous attitude that you and many are coming out with, it doesn't sit with me in any way, shape or form. The man is a scumbag who caused many plenty and i stand by everything i wish on him.

I'm all for solidarity with people who have been defrauded by wealthy shysters but seriously, the Rangers fans have shat the bed so badly, so many times and with such determination that there's very little public sympathy left.

Had a decent number of Rangers fans or supporters groups spent any serious time in the last two and a half years e.g. organising against Whyte & Co and hammering football/justice organisations with calls to investigate his criminality, most folk would agree you'd been hard done by. A good number of people wouldn't, being dicks, but most would.

But Rangers fans didn't do that. Instead, insofar as they've organised, it's been to think up creative ways to damage the rest of Scottish football as badly as possible, while furiously insisting that the club barely put a foot wrong in the last decade.

Would this be the same public who branded Rangers as being guilty of everything and anything, all on the word of a handful bloggers?

The same public who then threatened their clubs into forcing the authorities into punishing Rangers because they deserved to be punished, some bloggers said so.

The same public who are now backtracking and conveniently forgetting what actually happened with their witch hunt.

A massive fraud has been committed yet the Scottish football authorities in their infinite wisdom punished Rangers with severe sanctions, sanctions which were not even in the rule book just because they were the victims of this fraud.

Without media help any actions by fans groups were futile, in this day and age the media is very important in getting messages across and the Scottish media mocked anyone who dared say that anything fishy was going on with D&P.

He saw a way of making a fast buck on a company in it's death throes ... It was heading for the shitter anyway.

It needed to be liquidated because of the BTC and the bill that had been building since 2002? which SDM refused to deal with. He could have taken HMRC to a tribunal rather than wait for them to drag Rangers kicking into court.

The BTC that Rangers have won not once but twice, that BTC.

Awa and stop reading shite from celtic sites and learn to think for yourself sunshine.

Would this be the same public who branded Rangers as being guilty of everything and anything, all on the word of a handful bloggers?

The same public who then threatened their clubs into forcing the authorities into punishing Rangers because they deserved to be punished, some bloggers said so.

The same public who are now backtracking and conveniently forgetting what actually happened with their witch hunt.

A massive fraud has been committed yet the Scottish football authorities in their infinite wisdom punished Rangers with severe sanctions, sanctions which were not even in the rule book just because they were the victims of this fraud.

Without media help any actions by fans groups were futile, in this day and age the media is very important in getting messages across and the Scottish media mocked anyone who dared say that anything fishy was going on with D&P.

b5693f0868f45608c395aa1e2711916fbc63e039

@McNallyMirror: Decades before Whyte & Green, Rangers were hurtling to financial oblivion. Alf Young exposed Murray’s excesses but his warnings were ignored.

There seems to be a bit of a spat between Beardy baws and wacko Jacko on twitter

keith jackson ‏@tedermeatballs 22m22 minutes ago

If i was @McNallyMirror i'd be a tad worried. Just saying.

Listen you can condemn me all you like, it means nothing to me and please spare me the part about Smith, Greig etc, this is all about Whyte as far as i'm concerned, whether that's a Christian attitude or not i really could not give a flying. The man's actions caused massive stress both financially and health wise to many to spare me this righteous attitude that you and many are coming out with, it doesn't sit with me in any way, shape or form. The man is a scumbag who caused many plenty and i stand by everything i wish on him.

"He had me right over after I trusted him and was daft enough to say so publicly" type post.

Found any more examples of people's favourable attitude towards him? Hint: check your own posting history, and your fellow follow followers - if they don't condemn you for wishing cancer on someone, I'd be surprised if they disagreed with you back when Craig rode into town.

Interesting that you feel you can wish such suffering on an individual, yet not see the irony of your using the word "scumbag".

I lost a collection of signed/collectible vinyl valued at over two grand in 1985 terms. Stolen from me by a " friend " who I allowed to stay with me when his life was in the shitter. Upset? Hell, yes. Wished cancer on him? Get fucking real.

I'd tell you to have a good look at yourself, but I assume you have at some point and are satisfied with what you see in the mirror. That being the case, allow me to comment on your losses through the death of rangers: it could have been ten times as much, and the amount of sympathy I'd feel would still be equivalent to the amount of credibility you retain after the last couple of days.