Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Florie brings so much into this thread, almost as valued as Norman is.

The Flor is, indeed, a grumpy idiot. Did he also get kicked in the nadgers by a Rangers fan at school? I am perfectly happy for reasonable posters like Dave J, Henrick and MT to post about us but it is perfectly clear that a fair few have a warped and, probably, sad past and are using The Big Thread as catharsis.

” The Group’s ability to secure further debt or equity finance to allow the Group to continue to meet its liabilities as they fall due. Without taking account of the possibility for refinancing the £3m short term loan facility falling due for repayment in April 2015 or of the impact of any cost reduction measures or of any other potential sources of revenue, such as player transfer or loan fees, the forecast identifies that the Group will require up to £8 million by way of debt or equity finance within the next 12 months. The forecast indicates that these significant further funds will be required in early 2015, the first tranche of which being required in January 2015, to meet day to day working capital requirements.”

Wee Livi just been penalised by the SFA yet the Rangers/ The Rangers saga rolls on. Is this the model for Scots fitba? A club that died and was ressurected as Sevco is surviving on monthly handouts from an English billionaire.

Just someone put this zombie out of its misery.

Florie brings so much into this thread, almost as valued as Norman is.

The Flor is, indeed, a grumpy idiot. Did he also get kicked in the nadgers by a Rangers fan at school? I am perfectly happy for reasonable posters like Dave J, Henrick and MT to post about us but it is perfectly clear that a fair few have a warped and, probably, sad past and are using The Big Thread as catharsis.

Heh, heh..............."The storm is at it's height, Igor"

:bounce1

I am perfectly happy for reasonable posters like Dave J, Henrick and MT to post about us but it is perfectly clear that a fair few have a warped and, probably, sad past and are using The Big Thread as catharsis.

Who gives a f**k about whether you are happy or not ya pompous knob.

Oh dear precious one. Did I omit you?

No you're fucking not.

Grumpy much are you?

” The Group’s ability to secure further debt or equity finance to allow the Group to continue to meet its liabilities as they fall due. Without taking account of the possibility for refinancing the £3m short term loan facility falling due for repayment in April 2015 or of the impact of any cost reduction measures or of any other potential sources of revenue, such as player transfer or loan fees, the forecast identifies that the Group will require up to £8 million by way of debt or equity finance within the next 12 months. The forecast indicates that these significant further funds will be required in early 2015, the first tranche of which being required in January 2015, to meet day to day working capital requirements.”

Should be used to it by now but it's still unbelievable how much of a complete joke they are.

I don't. However, I do recall an article which suggested the back up goalie thing was indicative of Rangers' ills. Do such subtle, yet significant distinctions, really escape you Bennett, or is it something of an act?

You recall wrong, this Waddell neglected to mention where the funds were being drained.

A back up goalie, when you think about everything thats happened recently for that Waddell guy to concentrate on a back up goalie.....

t it's still unbelievable how much of a complete joke they are.

This is where I just do not get The Plastics and Diddies and my thesis is extraordinarily simple:

If we are such a complete joke then stop posting about us.

Don't make excuse like "Oh it's the gift that keeps giving" or "Oldco died and Sevco will go the same way" shite. You are in control of your own keyboards.

This is where I just do not get The Plastics and Diddies and my thesis is extraordinarily simple:

Don't make excuse like "Oh it's the gift that keeps giving" or "Oldco died and Sevco will go the same way" shite. You are in control of your own keyboards.

You're mixing up the idea of rangers being a joke and that the joke is something unpleasant. People keep posting because it's bloody entertaining and they are quite enjoying it.

So, group revenue went up by £6.1 million - pretty much all accounted for by the miraculous £6 million increase in retail revenue - all of which will be getting hoovered up by Sports Direct now. And expenditure actually went up slightly despite all the supposed cost cutting.

Everything rosy then.... :lol:

Ooh, The_Arsehole is incandescently beelin'...........................so much so that he now wants to dictate to all and sundry.

Sad. :(

You recall wrong, this Waddell neglected to mention where the funds were being drained.

A back up goalie, when you think about everything thats happened recently for that Waddell guy to concentrate on a back up goalie.....

It still perfectly encapsulates a huge part of the problem with newco Rangers.

The greenyins are playing in Europe tonight and most of their so called fans are posting about Rangers lol

I'll give you that lol.

Whit?

Thinking Rangers are a complete disgrace bears no relation to how interesting and amusing I find the omnishambles.

Ooh, The_Arsehole is incandescently beelin'

Oh Flory bhoy. How easily you show who your big team is. I regret this. I like Hibs and have done for decades. Shame on you for coping the patter of one of the worst Sellick posters on the board.

Now have you something sensible to say or will you GTF?