Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Aye, and I brought it up not to be taken as absolute 100% fact, but as a mechanism for explaining my view that what many Sevconians hold dear are the five embroidered stars, and the good old days when the club signed Scottish proddies, were the Queens XI, the establishment club, the Sons of William... All that old stuff.

Administration or liquidation? Fcuk it, as long as the titles remain and we get it up ra' Sellik.

This will be the last time, for the hard of thinking, that I say this again.

Load of sh*te, the vast majority of us couldn't give a flying f*ck about the religion of any player lucky enough to play in the light Blue, it's you f*ckers that keep throwing that one over the fence, you just can't let it go can you!

You haven't got a clue mate honestly.

never going to happen. Admin 2 will happen first

And when it doesn't will you skulk back to your own midden and find something else to bore us with?

You Hearts fans do my f*ckin nut in at the moment, crowing whilst the sun shines in your hour of glory in the f*ckin championship! :rolleyes:

"Hello hello it's a grand old team to play for"

"Simply the fields of athenry"

Four crooks had a dream,To Screw a football team

Left them with nothing at all Not even a bun

Still they carried on,and Sevco were born

Claiming 54 titles,that they never won.

Edited by Forever Diamond

Load of sh*te, the vast majority of us couldn't give a flying f*ck about the religion of any player lucky enough to play in the light Blue, it's you f*ckers that keep throwing that one over the fence, you just can't let it go can you!

You haven't got a clue mate honestly.

Protesting too much

And when it doesn't will you skulk back to your own midden and find something else to bore us with?

You Hearts fans do my f*ckin nut in at the moment, crowing whilst the sun shines in your hour of glory in the f*ckin championship! :rolleyes:

Not jealous at all

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Red(in the face)Rob.

^^^^

The 54 stages of Seeth.

Stage 4: folk do your f*ckin nut in for mirroring the traits you too display.

Edited by dave.j

not crowing about my team. Too busy laughing at the clusterf£&ok you support.

Not that I've done any crowing but I destinctly remember being told by various Rangers fans that they'd win the Championship (yeh the Championship!) by 15points minimum.

Boyd & Miller scoring for fun etc etc....

Welcome to the world the rest of us endured for quarter of a century when the fact your club spent lots of money made your support insufferable.

There's a very simple solution to Sevco's financial woes: a merger with Celtic. Sell Ibrox and the associated property, sell off Sevco's players to whoever will take them, and start a joint venture together at Celtic Park. Call it Seltic (Sevco + Celtic).

Given the SFA stance ( all be it one of financial convenience ) the 2 clubs could remain but be owned by the one clumpany thus engineering better sponsorship deals and financially benefitting from the gullible on both sides.