Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Do you know what Celtic do in the community? Or even Hibs or Dundee Utd?

Still waiting on your facts, that both clubs draw their support from a wider base than Celtic do.

Ask an Arab or a Hibee, better still ask any other Scottish football fan.

That'll happen naturally, I imagine. Celtic today is pretty much unrecognisable from what it was as recently as the 80s and the further we get away from the late-century bullshit, the better it should get.

Although as ever, I'm not writing any blank cheques for zoomers.

Uh huh: your club is just wildly deflecting on the behalf of a proven racist, while its scumbag fans smash a bottle off a 12 year old's coupon.

Progress!

Uh huh: your club is just wildly deflecting on the behalf of a proven racist, while its scumbag fans smash a bottle off a 12 year old's coupon.

Progress!

A devastating rejoinder to all Celtic fans who applaud smashing 10-year-olds with bottles, AND an invitation to get into a huge rammy over Tonev again!

Barely resistable, but maybe later, eh?

So if the geographical area covered a village of bumpkins like yourself versus whole of Europe ... you'd have larger demographic pool to draw your customers from ... Well played Einstein. A little knowledge clearly produces astounding logic.

We still looking for you to provide the proof to back up your claims ... you know a breakdown of the various profiles within each support (from a reputable source) ...

I suspect we'll have more of your evasive drivel through ...

The guy who posts endless links to MacGilligans blogs is asking for reputable sources....

You couldn't make it up.

They would be far more credible if they just chose not to observe remembrance. By throwing money at the poppy society it is just paying for bad behaviour. Not opposed to Celtic choosing not to take part, that is absolutely their right, but don't think throwing some pennies (or loads of pennies) somehow puts you on the high ground. It doesn't.

Don't get me wrong money is important and it goes to excellent causes but the message of remembrance is not 'lets raise money'. Frankly I find the idea of donating money but not participating a bit offensive, it cheapens the occasion and misses the point. But I'm not going to dwell on the ins and outs of a club that supports racists and fuels bigotry.

Lets dwell on the other cheating c***s across the city. The time lines are going to be interesting here, am I right in thinking the egm would be the same day as one of the SFA hearings?

f**k it mun. Poppy Scotland are guaranteed to receive a few grand every year from Celtic due to a few bellends refusing to be decent at a time which is totally out of synch with traditional moments of remembrance. Kerrching protests are the best advertisement for poppy Scotland. Not to mention the Sevconian counter protests raising thousands from faux offended, seethe filled orcs. Poppy Scotland must love the old firm fans.

You should have stopped when you have to admit the statistics are meaningless, due to the fact they are ancient. Your point would also seem to assume the OP is defining "fans from a wider background" as being linked solely to their religious affiliation.

Sad if he was.

It is of course possible that the current state of affairs is markedly different from what was observed in 2003. I don't see that as likely but even if that were shown to be the case the 12 year old figures would hardly be meaningless in the context of a discussion that's already touched on events in Dundee 90 years ago.

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

Geordie lads,

We shoulda' seen them comin',

Drivin' up the motorway,

To ply their trade in Govan.

Kenny Mac' he didnae' know,

He'd have tae' find five places,

Just so that the bears can watch,

Mike Ashley's Sevco Aces.

So if the geographical area covered a village of bumpkins like yourself versus whole of Europe ... you'd have larger demographic pool to draw your customers from ... Well played Einstein. A little knowledge clearly produces astounding logic.

We still looking for you to provide the proof to back up your claims ... you know a breakdown of the various profiles within each support (from a reputable source) ...

I suspect we'll have more of your evasive drivel through ...

You really need to get a grip or you're going to make yourself ill .If I wanted a demographic profile of a village that's exactly where the study would be carried out, you on the other hand would want to include Europe.The point you seem unable to get your head around is that a demographic study can be as wide or as narrow as necessary as long as it's a quantifiable subset. The number of questions used can be one or as many as deemed necessary.For the purpose of this topic the question would be about claimed ethnicity of the Celtic support.You know as well as me that all sorts of figures have been produced on this subject but at the end of the day it's public perception that really counts.

As far as Hibs and United are concerned I've already advised your mate to read their histories.