Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Scared of meeting newcunto fc in the play offs Shull?

Scared we might bump into the Big Hoose guy, Shooders the keyboard, and Super Ally armed with gardening shears and a plastic B&Q rake... That's a Firm to be scared of.

Edited by pozbaird

Ranger's board wanting answers from DK?

In their statement to the stock exchange, Rangers said: "On behalf of Shareholders, the Board feel it appropriate to ask Mr King to provide further information regarding:

"a. what his business plans are in regards to the future running of the club and, in particular, how he intends to finance the club going forwards; and

"b. what action he intends to take to avoid the suspension of the Company from trading on the London Stock Exchange (and the subsequent risk of being delisted from trading) should shareholders vote him onto the board, as previously outlined in the announcement made on 6 February 2015."

Appears a little hypocritical given how the board have treated shareholders so far. With the histories of some of the current AIM directors, I cannot see that King would struggle to appoint a NOMAD in all honesty.

When you refer to someone as a plastic 'whatever' it is merely implying theyare a kiddy on 'whatever'. It is only if you then use the name paddy that anybody could get even mildly upset. Paddy is right up there with Taffy and Jock. Not exactly the most offensive of terms.

The H word is more on a par with the word that rhymes with Greenyin. I agree with AB that using Greenyin is far worse than calling a plastic irishman a plastic

When you refer to someone as a plastic 'whatever' it is merely implying theyare a kiddy on 'whatever'. It is only if you then use the name paddy that anybody could get even mildly upset. Paddy is right up there with Taffy and Jock. Not exactly the most offensive of terms.

The H word is more on a par with the word that rhymes with Greenyin. I agree with AB that using Greenyin is far worse than calling a plastic irishman a plastic

That is gonna upset a certain (moronic) poster. Normally his weapon of choice around here...

Oh.....hiya Bennett! :lol:

I can only imagine Tedi is correct about plastic given his knowledge of the NBM. One thing that is confusing me that someone can maybe clear up - when Rangers fans refer to 'plastics and diddies' I always thought they were lumping all non-Rangers fans in together but obviously P's and D's are in fact 'fakes and non-OF fans'. Why are genuine, non-Irish loving, Scots nationalist Celtic fans excluded from this grouping?

On a par with Jock, you say?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8678475/Postman-who-called-Andy-Murray-useless-jock-is-convicted-of-racism.html

I take it you will refrain from the "plastic" taunt now then? Since it is that bad.

I think I have made it pretty clear that plastic refers only to those that pretend to be irish, they are certainly not in the minority but from now on just for consistency I will refer to you as Plastics, Greenyins and Diddies. Given the state of my club calling other fans diddies is starting to sit rather uncomfortably these days though.

If in doubt, leave it out. Is there really any need to insult someone based on their nationality?

You moan about the use of currant to bypass the sectarianism filter as rhyming slang but are happy to use the rhyming slang term greenyin. You are as bigoted as anyone on this forum Tedi.

So just so as I don't fall foul of the easily offended. Do, I or do I not get to call the BluePlastics, currents, (h)oinions, bluebigots, wall-guardeners, orcs or narrow-minded fvktards.

Whilst I'm at it, wht level of hell am I in, when I say that Willo Flood has a heed like a spud, or that Danny McGrain walks like a woman an he wears a bra!

Yours

aDONis

On a par with Jock, you say?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8678475/Postman-who-called-Andy-Murray-useless-jock-is-convicted-of-racism.html

I take it you will refrain from the "plastic" taunt now then? Since it is that bad.

Is 'irish' a racist term?

I said calling somebody a plastic paddy could be seen as mildly offensive on a par with Taffy or Jock. Saying somebody is a plastic 'non racist term' is not racist.

It is not their nationality though, they are faking it hense fair play for the plastic tag.

The term you are referring to is applied by bigots to non celtic fans as well, greenyins is purely a word for celtic fans, you are as deluded as all the other folk playing the victim card.[/

Everyone on here knows what u are playing at. U have been outed as a complete bigot and u are only digging deeper. I get that lack of education plays it's part in your limited understanding of how normal people behave, but to call it playing the victim card because u were called out on being a bigot is pure denial!

You are a bigot. Don't blame the people you insult for your bigotry and don't be surprised if other people use bigotry to respond to you, as you have shown that it is the only language you seem to understand.